Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    So, just to be clear, would you be happy for us to lynch Clodagh instead? You've not commented on that part of it.

bit of a leap there Frank. I know I'm a villager so there's a just as good a chance that Clodagh could be a villager too. Right now I'm not really seeing her as a wolf lean.

Will try to come back with an FFA for the day one I've re-read properly over lunch. I would suggest that we all try to do proper FFAs this afternoon so we can see where we're heading this evening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    bit of a leap there Frank. I know I'm a villager so there's a just as good a chance that Clodagh could be a villager too. Right now I'm not really seeing her as a wolf lean.

Will try to come back with an FFA for the day one I've re-read properly over lunch. I would suggest that we all try to do proper FFAs this afternoon so we can see where we're heading this evening.

Ffa would be useful tbh. There’s a few posters last night who we would have benefitted from seeing an ffa with reasons before the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Does no one read the OP

Far too many folks tripping over themselves to big up their last voter credentials tbh

Just looked in silent hill thread,
    In the event of a tied vote: the lynch will be resolved by the game mod

I'm still at a loss here.
    Again, if anybody knows how a tie is solved in this game, please say so. Don't just assume last voted for is lynched, as if it was that, it would be in the OP.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Do you think Mary purposefully omitted Frank?

what did i omit frank from?

re the votes, we're all focusing on the late switches.

could be the complete opposite. the wolves got in early, were happy none of them were for the chop, and just sailed on thru

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So, no you dont want to lynch clodagh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Do not threaten me.

I'm short on time this morning/afternoon but your play was potentially villagery, as of now its potentially not. How you find that threatening is beyond me but here we are.

*Note, you cannot role reveal, thats fine. You can however discuss or claim powers! You've failed to do this even though there is no reason not too if you

a) have a wolf, why your not telling us so we can lynch said wolf is weird
    b) Can clear people who are on a wagon why you wouldn't confirm so we can park a few players.

The interesting thing about b) is that if you do clear a wagon tonight and last night your destined to be munched or lynched as policy.

Why I dont buy it, is if wolves were concerned then they could have taken a neutral option and left you alive if unsure of a protect but take out one of your cleared villagers. Its odd, Riona is odd person to target in my view but here we are

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You like stirring, don't you.

I do. It gets things going.

giphy.gif

make of it what you will. if you're going to accuse me of being pockety you may as well come out straight and say it.

I thought I did.

I also wanted to gets Babs thoughts considering her thoughts on Oisin, RE pocketing.

Can you not do one now? why wait?

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    re the votes, we're all focusing on the late switches.

could be the complete opposite. the wolves got in early, were happy none of them were for the chop, and just sailed on thru

IMO villagers, try to avoid late switches unless its fully explained why they are switching and they are sure in their rationale, as late vote switching isnt a good look.

But yeah, its all very possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I've a one time vig shot.

Then I am a normal villager.

I've barely read the thread so talk to me about who is getting shot. I'll be putting in the order shortly after 1.

never. the wolves were happy with the votes this evening. before your reveal that is.

5 with 2 or more votes. at least 4 of those are good. they weren't in much danger. with the exception of Nigel that is, but that can be resolved later depending on how tomorrow plays out.

Frank could have had as much been included here as Nigel, no?

Clodagh pointed this out this morning.

Is it Henry who wants to be lynched? Should we shoot him instead?

Wendy WW wrote: »

I've barely read the thread so talk to me about who is getting shot. I'll be putting in the order shortly after 1.

As per my FFA earlier, Im happy with Orla, Nigel, Clo.

Henry, if your so eager to get lynched, are you as open to getting a bullet (FWIW Im dead against Henry being vig killed).

Wendy, who are your own choices? If you had to pick someone with no village input, who you going for.

Id say shoot Orla,Nigel,Clod or steve.

Don't shoot Henry.

IMHO.

Orla would be no loss to us from my FFA, she hasnt added much.

Clo and Nigel are also good, but at least they are engaging.

So this is interesting

The first table is the votes for all players:

voter
    clodagh frank holly holly
    fiona holly barbara
    oisin steve
    holly mary henry
    henry henry holly henry
    abigal gabriel nigel
    katie fiona
    frank nigel
    steve holly holly
    gabriel oisin oisin oisin steve
    mary riona holly
    vernon frank
    orla clodagh clodagh
    barbara clodagh
    nigel mary
    holly mary
    Phil katie

The second table is the timestamps on those votes:

Voter
    clodagh 11:51 20:59 21:00
    Fiona 14:38 19:24
    Oisin 14:55
    Holly 17:01 19:08
    Henry 18:33 19:10 20:19
    abigal 18:33 20:53
    Katie 18:44
    Frank 19:50
    Steve 19:50 20:59
    gabriel 20:07 20:19 20:20 20:37
    Mary 20:09 20:42
    vernon 20:22
    Oral 20:25 20:31
    barbara 20:47
    Nigel 20:48
    Holly 20:05
    Phil 20:58

Theres a few things to note from these

A few voters jump around. However there is some ‘double voting’ wherea player re-votes twice in quick succession. Remove this and the max number of votes/player is three

Abi’s vote for me lands at 20.53. this is after I’ve voted Mary and while were discussing her ‘Holly good list’ post. Timing here is strange tbh

Steve re-votes Holly at 20.59. It appears to be a ‘making sure’ vote. Would be useful to get a steer from Steve as to why he was confident enough to do that.

Henrys pattern is odd. Double self vote with a Holly vote sandwiched. Tbh I done really get Henrys play so far

As per my FFA earlier, Im happy with Orla, Nigel, Clo.

Henry, if your so eager to get lynched, are you as open to getting a bullet (FWIW Im dead against Henry being vig killed).

Why no Frank here Gabs?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Why no Frank here Gabs?

As Ive stated earlier, I dont believe he is bad.

Simples. I get a good lean from his play, particularly his ISO of Orla. Its balanced, and fair.

You think hes bad Nigel?

i only looked at people with 2 or more.

if i was to include frank, then i'd have to include everyone with 1 vote

Is it Henry who wants to be lynched? Should we shoot him instead?

no

Frank WW wrote: »
    Id say shoot Orla,Nigel,Clod or steve.

Don't shoot Henry.

IMHO.

hmm, reads very like Gabs suggestions strangely enough

Wendy, who are your own choices? If you had to pick someone with no village input, who you going for.

I've not read much. I'm loath to shoot someone who is actively participating.

Besides me, who else is low posting?

Did someone says Orla?

no

Why not?

As Ive stated earlier, I dont believe he is bad.

Simples. I get a good lean from his play, particularly his ISO of Orla. Its balanced, and fair.

You think hes bad Nigel?

hes not the one Im looking at Gabs

Always vary of people who rush out with shoot lists

I've not read much. I'm loath to shoot someone who is actively participating.

Besides me, who else is low posting?

Did someone says Orla?

I did.

Gabs is top of my list from.2 pages of skimming

• Advertisement

Why not?

do you have anything to indicate he is a wolf?

Advertisement