Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Also on this, Mary never disputes his two wolves thing, does she know cause she hasnt told us! If he made that comment to me and I knew what he was talking about, id clarify, so far she hasnt

of course i dont dispute him, but as more info has come to light i have asked for clarity on the situation

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

@Vernon. I'd like to hear more from you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    of course i dont dispute him, but as more info has come to light i have asked for clarity on the situation

Do you feel you've along with Henry, identified one or two wolves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

At this stage, yes! I think he is full of ****e! I am in the minority but I dont see this as a village play

I will agree his play isnt village. Its hardly wolf either though.

Its unhelpful to us. Maybe the point of his role is add confusion and doubt. Again more of a jester role in my head.

That said he could be just a fool amusing himself. Id like to see myself wrong here.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Do you think a wolf is likely to play like that?

Hi Phil, welcome to day 2.

You ask a question but give us nothing on how you feel about Henrys play.
    Do you think a wolf plays like that?

If you had the gun, would you use it, and if so, what do you think your odds are of hitting a wolf?

• Advertisement

Its less than 6 hours until lynch. Right now, theres nothing to sway me voting from my FFA.

I encourage others to add theirs.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

If you had the gun, would you use it, and if so, what do you think your odds are of hitting a wolf?

Where's your bullet going Clodagh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Thought he was dead, even though he wasnt

Claims to know a wolf, great

No wolf on Holly (post thanked by Steve)

Clodagh who was on the Holly wagon asks for clarity

Henry says plural, you are all clear

Refuses mroe details

Mary notes the quiet thread

Henry agrees

[/B][/B]
    Henry agreeing with Mary and saying they have solved two wolves

In response today about others being clear, only clears Mary

Does so AGAIN here despite telling Clodagh last night the Holly wagon was clean

Seriously, he is taking the piss at this stage. His own story isnt consistent

I'm going nowhere hehe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    He didnt say if hed be using it though.

Gabs are you deliberately not reading the thread or the op? This ones already been pointed out

Where's your bullet going Clodagh?

I'd prefer a peek than a bullet tbh. My order of preference for peeks would be gabriel then frank.

• Advertisement

I'd prefer a peek than a bullet tbh. My order of preference for peeks would be gabriel then frank.

Me too but we (apparently) have a bullet, you gotta fire! Wheres it going?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Not on me hehe

Henry WW wrote: »
    Not on me hehe

An adult using hehe, probably deserves the bullet

Me too but we (apparently) have a bullet, you gotta fire! Wheres it going?

I'd still want the same people resolved.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Gabs are you deliberately not reading the thread or the op? This ones already been pointed out

You gonna sit on the fence or are you gonna provide some reads, unlike yesterday.

Hashtag Spinter Bum

Give us an FFA

I'd still want the same people resolved.

But which one out of those people would get it first?

So is that for a peek or a bullet.... or both

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Right so here is what I have on some of the players so far guys.

Gabriel: Im not sure if they are intentionally being obtuse or really genuinely asking the asking they are but ive had the exact same conversation with her today as I did Vernon yesterday. Answering questions by asking some of her own. Don’t like either of these types of play. Creates more traffic to get through and helps wolves to hide. Really don’t like it. Not going to say wolf but not leaning good anyway.

Henry: Really don’t know what to make of him. His story changes every hour. First he knows 3 Holly voters were goodies. Then he has 1 confirmed wolf. Then he thinks he has 2 confirmed wolves with Mary. Then just claims that Mary is good and that is all. So he could be a wolf playing a mad suicide game and just doing his best to confuse the village (which would be working to be honest). I’m not sure he is though. As someone said (I think Abi) before theres always a player like that and then when they flip good we are all asking why they bothered playing like that. I lean this way. That is not to say he is any use to the village though.

Mary: The thing that sticks out with Mary for me is how she managed to go from “how could I possibly have a good list this early” to “at least 4 out of the 5 players who had 2/3 votes last night are good”. That is quite the turnaround. Do not like it at all.

Clodagh: I like the constant accusatory tone. I’m not sure a wolf would be that brazen about getting into non stop confrontations. Also made a lot of sense when discussing Mary’s idea that players can be essentially confirmed good after the lynch. Then makes the point that Nigel is “cleaner than Frank” but not necessarily “clean”. This is important as anyone who at this stage is clearing people (with the exception of Henry the madman) is very suspect IMO.

Which leads me onto…..Frank: The idea of lynching the Holly voters in order to clear people based of the musings of Henry is pure madness and completely a odds with what the village should be doing at this stage. Very dodgy lean.

Steve: Me old pal Steve. Definitely soften on him today for the simple reason that he was earlier calling Frank out about his idea of “clearing” people based off Henry’s word. And based off his interaction with Gabs earlier on I would definitely lean good for him ahead of Gabs.

That’s all the time I’ve had. Will try and add a few to that before 6.

If I’d to do an FFA right now it would be :
    Gabs
    Mary
    Frank

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I don't think I class it as wolfy based on what we know. There is something that is odd about it but that wouldn't make me think wolf necessarily. Although the idea of an alpha, who perhaps would be peeked as good, might fit their play if that role is in the game. I'd question whether it was or not. The double killing over night suggests a wolf (perhaps an alpha) who gets an additional kill.

I would use a gun, although not sure if I'd use it yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Right so here is what I have on some of the players so far guys.

Gabriel: Im not sure if they are intentionally being obtuse or really genuinely asking the asking they are but ive had the exact same conversation with her today as I did Vernon yesterday. Answering questions by asking some of her own. Don’t like either of these types of play. Creates more traffic to get through and helps wolves to hide. Really don’t like it. Not going to say wolf but not leaning good anyway.

Henry: Really don’t know what to make of him. His story changes every hour. First he knows 3 Holly voters were goodies. Then he has 1 confirmed wolf. Then he thinks he has 2 confirmed wolves with Mary. Then just claims that Mary is good and that is all. So he could be a wolf playing a mad suicide game and just doing his best to confuse the village (which would be working to be honest). I’m not sure he is though. As someone said (I think Abi) before theres always a player like that and then when they flip good we are all asking why they bothered playing like that. I lean this way. That is not to say he is any use to the village though.

Mary: The thing that sticks out with Mary for me is how she managed to go from “how could I possibly have a good list this early” to “at least 4 out of the 5 players who had 2/3 votes last night are good”. That is quite the turnaround. Do not like it at all.

Clodagh: I like the constant accusatory tone. I’m not sure a wolf would be that brazen about getting into non stop confrontations. Also made a lot of sense when discussing Mary’s idea that players can be essentially confirmed good after the lynch. Then makes the point that Nigel is “cleaner than Frank” but not necessarily “clean”. This is important as anyone who at this stage is clearing people (with the exception of Henry the madman) is very suspect IMO.

Which leads me onto…..Frank: The idea of lynching the Holly voters in order to clear people based of the musings of Henry is pure madness and completely a odds with what the village should be doing at this stage. Very dodgy lean.

Steve: Me old pal Steve. Definitely soften on him today for the simple reason that he was earlier calling Frank out about his idea of “clearing” people based off Henry’s word. And based off his interaction with Gabs earlier on I would definitely lean good for him ahead of Gabs.

That’s all the time I’ve had. Will try and add a few to that before 6.

If I’d to do an FFA right now it would be :
    Gabs
    Mary
    Frank

This is a joke of an FFA. Steve had one soft half comment about not going with my idea. Clodagh was the one going hard against it. If you're gonna put me on an FFA at least read the thread properly.

• Advertisement

:pac::pac::pac: Slip here, you know Wendy has a bullet and are pretending to read back

Hmm, perhaps a fair point although in a post of yours just before this you mention Wendy having a bullet. So it is plausible they haven't read Wendy's original post yet.

Frank WW wrote: »
    This is a joke of an FFA. Steve had one soft half comment about not going with my idea. Clodagh was the one going hard against it. If you're gonna put me on an FFA at least read the thread properly.

But Frank I clearly explained why you are on it.....

What did I not read correctly?

Are you not suggesting that we should do through the Holly voters list?

Based solely off the word of Henry?

So Oisin has me top of his FFA despite him not thinking Im a wolf (his words)

God its a lot long FFA with no serious leans. Stop trying to have 1 foot out and one foot in. Accuse someone. Not a definitive read after all the chatter since Hollys death.

My god its poor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

But Frank I clearly explained why you are on it.....

What did I not read correctly?

Are you not suggesting that we should do through the Holly voters list?

Based solely off the word of Henry?

Yes, it was an idea for the group to discuss so we're not endlessly talking about who voted last or nothing at all like yesterday.

Henry has given us an option to sort good from bad players, we either go with it or move on to something else.

Put forward something constructive yourself maybe instead of this hurler on the ditch nonsense.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So Oisin has me top of his FFA despite him not thinking Im a wolf (his words)

God its a lot long FFA with no serious leans. Stop trying to have 1 foot out and one foot in. Accuse someone. Not a definitive read after all the chatter since Hollys death.

My god its poor.

Very poor Gab is it yeah? I have given my FFA with reasons for it. Now if you don't like them then thats fine. But i've explained myself.

Now if you need me to explain it again to you thats fine. You seem to like that. But i will not be dragged into your game of clogging up the thread

Very poor Gab is it yeah? I have given my FFA with reasons for it. Now if you don't like them then thats fine. But i've explained myself.

Now if you need me to explain it again to you thats fine. You seem to like that. But i will not be dragged into your game of clogging up the thread

Your reasons are W E A K.

Oisin I'd rank your suspicions as follows

Frank
    Mary
    Gabriel
    Steve
    Clodagh
    Henry

Would that be fair to say?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Yes, it was an idea for the group to discuss so we're not endlessly talking about who voted last or nothing at all like yesterday.

Henry has given us an option to sort good from bad players, we either go with it or move on to something else.

Put forward something constructive yourself maybe instead of this hurler on the ditch nonsense.

If you think that the village bus should be driven by Henry then thats all I need to know.

Im not sure what "hurler in the ditch" means.

But I would like to see us working off FFAs and votes tonight. We don't have a lot of info which makes me even more suspect of players who are quick to clear others or claim to have theorys to clear them by killing others.

Here's the thing. Which version of Henry do you want to listen to?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Oisin I'd rank your suspicions as follows

Frank
    Mary
    Gabriel
    Steve
    Clodagh
    Henry

Would that be fair to say?

Top 5 yes.

Henry is in a list of his own!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Do you feel you've along with Henry, identified one or two wolves?

i've not identified any wolves unfortunately.

Advertisement