Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Would you stretch to 93%?

Only if you provide an FFA

As should everyone at this stage. Plenty to suspect

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I do not like the Henry as Terry gig

Also someone was posting earlier as if its a cert there are only four wolves, I do not subscribe to that theory. I think Bruiser and Denny are ambiguous enough to be a wolf.
    Have either of them died yet?

Don't forget there was the potential for a 5th wolf in tess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Okay, I'm going to throw it out there that I blocked Katie last night. I was hoping to see something from Katie today but no posts from her yet. I think she may be the even night vig.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Okay, I'm going to throw it out there that I blocked Katie last night. I was hoping to see something from Katie today but no posts from her yet. I think she may be the even night vig.

That sounds plausible. Why Katie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    why not Henry?

Short answer: because abi is a scheming wolf who has looked to shaft me and I want to see her swing

Longer answer: I’m happy enough to see Henry swing but Abi is just the one I want first. For a while I thought he was maybe trying to play some sort of his own game with a big reveal but at this point I’d be happy he’s another wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Putting a vote in for wendy. I hope the wait until 5 is worth it. Multiple wagons is better than a run away train.

Why Katie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

thats the cat in amongst the pigeons so.

How do we know this isnt a stunt to protect Frank?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I have Mary as the dodgiest of the group as she was the one who was so enthusiastic about following the madman. Its the perfect cover for a wolf to just lead the village down the garden path. Also I have been accusing her consistently and I don't remember her replying to any of it. A wolf that doesnt want to get caught out and just hoping the conversation will move on.

I like the Henry as Terry theory. But that is only a theory.

You are as close to confirmed good as you can get after calling out Orla last night.

Clodagh for reasons previously given.

And Wendy is good barring some sort of sorcery. You can take my word on that or not

i must have missed those accusations so :confused:

think i've been pretty forthright in my views to date

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I'm just updating my reads from yesterday but here is my current #FFA3

Barbara WW - I still like Barbara but as the pool decreases she'll have to be looked at
    Clodagh WW - Voting suggest Clodagh is clear, definite village pile
    Frank WW - , was protected, village pile
    Gabriel WW - has nabbed a wolf, village pile
    Henry WW - I think Henry needs to be lynched to get his power. I'm not sure if its worth wasting a lynch on
    Mary WW - Definitely on the fence over Mary, I'd probably say wolf at this stage. We know Holly had vote manipulation, whats the odds that there are two villagers with vote manipulation?
    Nigel WW - The man has been top of the charts two nites running, needs to go.
    Oisin WW - I said yesterday "Watery enough FFA" - I'll upgrade that to watery enough posting in general. Wolf lean
    Phil WW & Katie WW - I think at least one is a wolf, Phil first
    Steve WW - In the absence of any counter claim I'd believe him
    Vernon WW - Village
    Wendy WW - I believe her, I can see no reason for claiming to have a bullet and announcing it on thread if you're a wolf

So that would leave my #FFA3 as
    Nigel
    Mary
    Phil
    Oisin
    Katie

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    What does the amount of wolves left have to do with Henry being the Alpha?

They don't

Separate points

They don't

Separate points

Ok, why dont you buy Henry as Alpha?

Abi why dont you believe Phil over Katie?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Short answer: because abi is a scheming wolf who has looked to shaft me and I want to see her swing

Longer answer: I’m happy enough to see Henry swing but Abi is just the one I want first. For a while I thought he was maybe trying to play some sort of his own game with a big reveal but at this point I’d be happy he’s another wolf

When exactly did you think this? Because you gave zero inclination of it on thread. If you thought that why did you vote for me yesterday? Surely you wouldn't want to kill someone who had a big reveal coming?

Such nonsense

Abi why dont you believe Phil over Katie?

I was typing my reads while that reveal was going on. As I said in it I think one of them is a wolf, both of them were on a single vote wagon D1, it set off alarm bells. Then the two of them hadn't voted by 8pm D2 and had given no real indication who they would vote for. Thats very wolfy.

I'm not 100% certain I believe Phil but I guess its self-resolving.

Clo, why the Wendy vote over others?

Why not Henry?

Whats your view on Phils reveal

Phil, whats your power specifically ?

Power block

Munch block?

Also Phil, why the late vote Monday? Why Katie then too.

Ok, why dont you buy Henry as Alpha?

Cause i think the wolves want to keep the kill rate high. Someone made the point that if they kept getting a mislynch they would have control over all the kills. I don't agree with that tactic, can't ever see it being used. If you can't be lynched you wait until after you are lynched and then claim to be a goodie who had a one-time immunity.

I prefer the theory that Henry needs to be lynched to unlock his power

• Advertisement

While we wait for official vote counter, here is brief. warning, voters not in chronilogical order.

vote how many votes.
    Henry WW 3 Frank WW Gabriel WW Steve WW
    Wendy WW 2 Clodagh WW Mary WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

ooooooooohhhh this is a development

How do we know this isnt a stunt to protect Frank?

...how would this protect Frank?

And protect him from what exactly

Cause i think the wolves want to keep the kill rate high. Someone made the point that if they kept getting a mislynch they would have control over all the kills. I don't agree with that tactic, can't ever see it being used. If you can't be lynched you wait until after you are lynched and then claim to be a goodie who had a one-time immunity.

My point is that Henry, being Terry, was trying to get lynched to somehow prove he is village. At the time we didnt know about Terrys protection. So it would be a good cover.

Since Terrys reveal he has been very quiet in comparison to the previous days.

Clo, why the Wendy vote over others?

Why not Henry?

Whats your view on Phils reveal

I'll vote henry after 5 if i believe wendys reveal part 2.0.
    I don't understand why she couldn't just say who she tried to shoot. To me, you just say who you tried to shoot, i don't see why all the secrecy, unless she is a wolf, and can't say who she really tried to shoot, as that would be insane, and doesn't want to be caught out in a lie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I think it would be clear why Katie, I voted for them day one. Only voted Orla because of Gabriel's reveal. Probably would've stuck with Katie anyway.

My power wouldn't block a munch but would block a power such as a vigilante kill (which is what I think happened).

Steve WW wrote: »
    ...how would this protect Frank?

And protect him from what exactly

Sorry I meant Henry.

I think it would be clear why Katie, I voted for them day one. Only voted Orla because of Gabriel's reveal. Probably would've stuck with Katie anyway.

My power wouldn't block a munch but would block a power such as a vigilante kill (which is what I think happened).

Its not clear why you choose Katie.... why did you suspect her?

...this is not something I had considered. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

That sounds better, like i said its self-resolving

Advertisement