Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Can I vote for

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well I definitely didn't block the munch. I know that wasn't me.

Katie may not have had any kill actions last night, so I may be wrong but I think that is why. I don't think it is a massive leap to suspect an even night vig given there was an odd night vig. If there was an even night vig where did there kill go? They hardly tried to kill the same person steve protected - that'd be shocking wolf play. So I think there is an even night vig and I blocked them.

which would mean wendy is also a wolf and was going to claim credit for the kill shot as a vig.

we'll wait till after 5 for that though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Can I vote for

whoever you see fit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

hehe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Quoting these two here. Abi and Wendy with matching phraseology trying to explain away the missing shot, which looks like it might be Phil blocking Katie.

Abi also trying to discourage a lynch on Henry in case it unlocks some mysterious power.

FFA
    Henry
    Wendy
    Abi

Phil, you're back in my good books :)

I’m saying it would be a good power. I’ve said it in my FFA that I don’t think Henry is a wolf. Obviously I could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Quoting these two here. Abi and Wendy with matching phraseology trying to explain away the missing shot, which looks like it might be Phil blocking Katie.

Abi also trying to discourage a lynch on Henry in case it unlocks some mysterious power.

FFA
    Henry
    Wendy
    Abi

Phil, you're back in my good books :)

No Katie?

Well I definitely didn't block the munch. I know that wasn't me.

Katie may not have had any kill actions last night, so I may be wrong but I think that is why. I don't think it is a massive leap to suspect an even night vig given there was an odd night vig. If there was an even night vig where did there kill go? They hardly tried to kill the same person steve protected - that'd be shocking wolf play. So I think there is an even night vig and I blocked them.

This doesn’t make any sense to me at all.

Talk me through it, from what I gather you blocked her but you don’t know if that prevented her from doing anything?
    But you’re definite you didn’t block the munch? That doesn’t make any sense

The kill post this morning says the baddies went looking for someone, singular. So the theory of an even night vig could be untrue. Saying that as someone who thought that was the case last nite

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    This doesn’t make any sense to me at all.

Talk me through it, from what I gather you blocked her but you don’t know if that prevented her from doing anything?
    But you’re definite you didn’t block the munch? That doesn’t make any sense

A power blocker cant block a munch, its not a character power per say.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    No Katie?

Katie as well.

• Advertisement

How does Steve know for definite he blocked the munch but Phil isn’t sure he blocked a vig shot?

Has Henry answered where he went last nite?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No-one else is claiming a blocked munch so I'd say that is why Steve is so convinced.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

How does Steve know for definite he blocked the munch but Phil isn’t sure he blocked a vig shot?

Has Henry answered where he went last nite?

vote how many votes.
    Henry WW 2 Frank WW Steve WW
    Katie WW 2 Gabriel WW Phil WW
    Wendy WW 2 Mary WW Clodagh WW
    Nigel WW 1 Abigail WW

You have Nigel a wolf over Henry and Wendy?

I'm not gone on voting Katie without at least hering from her first, but don't mind the pressure votes there, but the vote on nigel seems so day 1 or day 2, it doesn't seem to work with whats happening on thread.

Can you explain what you have on nigel which trumps the suspicions on henry and wendy, or even katie.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    vote how many votes.
    Henry WW 2 Frank WW Steve WW
    Katie WW 2 Gabriel WW Phil WW
    Wendy WW 2 Mary WW Clodagh WW
    Nigel WW 1 Abigail WW

You have Nigel a wolf over Henry and Wendy?

I'm not gone on voting Katie without at least hering from her first, but don't mind the pressure votes there, but the vote on nigel seems so day 1 or day 2, it doesn't seem to work with whats happening on thread.

Can you explain what you have on nigel which trumps the suspicions on henry and wendy, or even katie.

Nothing concrete just my analysis

Henry I’ve given my commentary on

Katie - I’ll wait and see what she says before jumping ship

Nigel was top wagon for two days and weasels out. IMO he’s a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

What possible role do you think Henry could have? Either he is a wolf or he is a disruptive villager. He isn't exactly working to help us, so why keep him around?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What possible role do you think Henry could have? Either he is a wolf or he is a disruptive villager. He isn't exactly working to help us, so why keep him around?

Unfortunately we can only lynch one person per night.
    With no wolf kills this morning, we can afford to kill an anti-village, so not the end of the world if henry is just an annoying villager who got themselves lynched.

Vernon WW wrote: »

I did think he could be looking to get lynched to unlock his power but if Gabriel followed him last nite that kinda rules that out.

So I don’t know. I just think it’s too strange a way to play as a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I did think he could be looking to get lynched to unlock his power but if Gabriel followed him last nite that kinda rules that out.

So I don’t know. I just think it’s too strange a way to play as a wolf

Right now HENRY wont answer my questions, or anyones...... Im happy to label him Alpha.

Id also be happy to kill Katie first though. I think we have caught a wolf here. We can afford a mislynch.

Unfortunately we can only lynch one person per night.
    With no wolf kills this morning, we can afford to kill an anti-village, so not the end of the world if henry is just an annoying villager who got themselves lynched.

Yeah, that was kind of my point. If he isn't helping us, then a mislynch of Henry-village is better than a mislynch of notHenry-village. Best of all would be lynching Henry-wolf.

I'd really like Wendy to show up now :)

• Advertisement

Wendy, Katie, Henry and Phil all have a lot of answers to give

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I shot Katie. The shot was fired.

Now I'll go back and read this afternoon comments

Is katie dead?

Hello Katie, thread to katie, come in .....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

but why has the mod not announced it in thread???
    even if it was blocked it should be announced.

I'm not buying this to be honest

Steve WW wrote: »
    but why has the mod not announced it in thread???
    even if it was blocked it should be announced.

I'm not buying this to be honest

Shots aren't necessarily announced on thread.

Wendy WW wrote: »

Right, that gets me nowhere. :confused:
    Is katie dead?

Hello Katie, thread to katie, come in .....

Katie hasn't posted a single thing today.

@Phil, can you explain a bit more about this power of yours?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Thank flip there aren’t 300 messages to catch up on.

Haven’t had time to look into Nige or Babs. Work is mental.

I’m going to be voting Mary as it stands. Hopefully have time to catch up before the lynch though. Wendy would want to blow my mind in order to move off of Hairy Mary at this stage though

Okay, I'm going to throw it out there that I blocked Katie last night. I was hoping to see something from Katie today but no posts from her yet. I think she may be the even night vig.

You protected or blocked her?
    I tried to shoot her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Just saw Wendy’s post now. That won’t be changing my mind. I still believe Wendy though

• Advertisement

Putting a vote in for wendy. I hope the wait until 5 is worth it. Multiple wagons is better than a run away train.

I've no issue with this.as long as we have villagers to spare. What are the numbers.

I've no powers left

Advertisement