Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I know everyone seemed to dismiss this but can someone explain why it isn't possible?

i agree. its similar to my theory.

there would have been 2 deaths last night, but 1 was lost due to orla dying.

before orla was outted wendy said she had a bullet. i think she was referring to a wolf bullet, and was gonna claim it as a vig shot.

thats why i'm voting wendy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Yeah, it's quite specific in that there will be no neutral option. A jester role would count for either village OR wolf parity at endgame if still alive. I'm not convinced that this is the role in play anyway.

I think it's quite likely he is a wolf actually. I think it's likely he is Terry.

I agree that he is likely a wolf, I think it's the only thing that makes sense for Henry that he's a brazen wolf wanting us to try and lynch him and for him to reveal he can't be lynched. This is backed up by Henry's repeated asks to be lynched and saying he wasn't going anywhere.

Now Orla is dead and her flavour states that one wolf couldn't be killed while both herself and someone else were alive, meaning the other wolf is vulnerable ie. Henry. He's certainly a lot quieter today about the going nowhere rubbish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Right, I have a theory I’d like people thoughts on.

This was the post from mid this morning- it talks about a flash of light and I think we had an emp in one of the movies. What if this morning was an emp and none of last nights actions actually happen as a result . I think we had something similar in the overwatch game

I have no idea what an emp is but I'm telling you the flavour here links directly to my role flavour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I have no idea what an emp is but I'm telling you the flavour here links directly to my role flavour.

They refer to it in the movie as a pinch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I shall tell you right now

I believe Phil

Im taking Steve at face value too.

Not so sure about Wendell

My votes on Katie. By 9 bells it will either be on Henry or Katie unless something happens.

Henrys not helped us one bit.

Katie could be an Alpha.

Thats where I stand

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Steve WW wrote: »

Ok so you can’t tell us who you are. Does it fully fit or sort of - like are you a magic or explosives type guy or could the lights bit fit elsewhere too for example

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I believe Phil

My votes on Katie. By 9 bells it will either be on Henry or Katie unless something happens.

Katie could be an Alpha.

Thats where I stand

Did you mean Wendy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I believe Phil

Katie could be an Alpha.

Thats where I stand

Why do you believe Phil? I can get on board with Katie being evil to be honest but just curious as to what gets Phil in the clear?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Why do you believe Phil? I can get on board with Katie being evil to be honest but just curious as to what gets Phil in the clear?

Hes been clear in his reveal. Says he is a blocker, I feel hes been very specific about his role and hasnt tried to shade Katie completely despite him thinking she was a wolf.

Did you mean Wendy?

Im happy with Wendell. Im being condescending

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Fair to ask, who did you block N1 Phil?

Think a number of people have asked so this should do. I didn't block anyone on night one because my original power was not blocking someone. I was able to steal a power. The power I stole was what allowed me to block Katie last night

Hes been clear in his reveal. Says he is a blocker, I feel hes been very specific about his role and hasnt tried to shade Katie completely despite him thinking she was a wolf.

Phil has been fluffy enough all the way through however, and his Katie reasoning is grand however why didnt he block her N1 when he was on? He blocked her last night despite no clear suss anywhere else on N1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Right final post I typed out earlier.

I wrote a long post yesterday mostly on Mary. She survived the night despite being targeted by Wendy, who said she sent the order early. Wendy telegraphed her shot on Mary, bad move imo. Today she says she didn't shoot Mary and she shot me, despite not even mentioning me once until an hour ago. I didn't get any notification of any shot or protect. Serious question marks over what Wendy is up to;  already, a low poster contributing little, with reasoning and claims all over the place. she moves up on my list; but for now I'm happy to settle on Mary.

Mary had a lynch vote power, she said as much, so she couldn't protect herself. Was she being protected by a fellow wolf? Or is Wendy her teammate and the minor friction between them all for show? Leaving Wendy aside, no villager has claimed to have protected Mary for any reason. She is one of the top posters; take away the guff and fluff and you're left with little of any substance. 

This is more leap to conclusion, contradictory stuff posted today. Players can't be cleared based on claims, instead of claims and corroboration e.g. Gabriel.  Gabriel is the only one cleared for me at this stage, unless he's a rogue/mad wolf; highly unlikely.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, this theory makes little sense imo and looks more like a charade to explain why she isn't dead (this theory might actually help me: re: Phil's claim-but I think it's illogical tbh). It confuses me Frankly. As Gabriel said:

I'm still voting for Mary. I might change for self-pres or if we get another Gabrielesque reveal, that's it.

Logic is slightly off. I explained yesterday that it wasn't an instant shot and flagged that I wasn't fixed on Mary . So it's not that Mary survived a shot.

You survived the shot. While you might not have got a notification about that, any explanation as to how that could happen?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Think a number of people have asked so this should do. I didn't block anyone on night one because my original power was not blocking someone. I was able to steal a power. The power I stole was what allowed me to block Katie last night

I will indulge, whos power did you steal?

Im happy with Wendell. Im being condescending

Kisses

Whos power did you steal?

Can anyone confirm that their power was stolen?

I will indulge, whos power did you steal?

Also why wouldnt you steal Katies power? If you thought she was evil

I stole Clodagh's power.

Also why wouldnt you steal Katies power? If you thought she was evil

I chose someone at random to steal a power.

• Advertisement

I stole Clodagh's power.

The plot thickens..... Clo,

The plot thickens..... Clo,

Sure does

Well at the least she had a bullet apparently. She may still have, the bullet may not exist or someone may have stolen it after she announced it.

I did suggest stealing was a possibility by the way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Right, I have a theory I’d like people thoughts on.

This was the post from mid this morning- it talks about a flash of light and I think we had an emp in one of the movies. What if this morning was an emp and none of last nights actions actually happen as a result . I think we had something similar in the overwatch game

Gabriel’s action happened though didn’t it?

Im still sticking with either Henry or Katie.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Right on a break now. Reading back through the last couple of hours. Will post my thoughts shortly

Mary WW wrote: »
    i agree. its similar to my theory.

there would have been 2 deaths last night, but 1 was lost due to orla dying.

before orla was outted wendy said she had a bullet. i think she was referring to a wolf bullet, and was gonna claim it as a vig shot.

thats why i'm voting wendy

Surely the flavour would have given her away. Like we knew for defo it was a goon who killed Riona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    why me?

like there are legitimate reasons for voting 3 maybe 4 tonight.

Because I believe you to be a wolf. I will vote for people who I believe to be wolves

Where is Clodagh when you need her?

• Advertisement

Katie, did you attempt any action last night?

Advertisement