Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

There's a couple of non-vote posts in the lynch thread. Just a reminder to people to only put votes in the lynching thread. Anything that's not a vote wrecks havoc on the counter

Cheers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Yeah, it's quite specific in that there will be no neutral option. A jester role would count for either village OR wolf parity at endgame if still alive. I'm not convinced that this is the role in play anyway.

I think it's quite likely he is a wolf actually. I think it's likely he is Terry.

Can you see a wolf, even with invincibility, being that out there? Who lose your kill?
    I know nothing he does makes sense but that makes zero sense

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I am finding it really difficult to believe Wendy's claims of a bullet fired.

@Oisin, you mentioned early that you strongly believe Wendy, can you elaborate on that?

Won’t elaborate too much but she is good unless I’ve been hoodwinked.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok here are the facts.

Wolves have an alpha thats invincible while his goons lived.

Wendy registered her shot before 9.

Its possible her shot missed Katie as Orla was still alive when registering her kill order. Meaning Katie was protected at the time of the kill order.

Have we not confirmed that the order was processed at 8.47 this morning, that it was a night time action?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Can you see a wolf, even with invincibility, being that out there? Who lose your kill?

If it was a case that he couldn't die while the other 2 were alive then it would make sense that he would try to get himself lynched.
    The first day the play was TWTBAW, wolves got a mislynch and 2 goons still alive, so he remains invulnerable. If we hadn't gotten Orla last night then it we would be heading into the third lynch with him still invulnerable. So yes I can see it as a deliberate tactic. I believe today's nonsense is designed to make us second guess ourselves and lynch elsewhere.

• Advertisement

I feel like I’ve spent my day defending Henry and Wendy, both could be wolves and Nigel could be village. My head is wrecked.

@Nigel - while I didn’t agree with your emp theory it’s the first time I feel like you’re trying to help the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Quoting again. What do you mean by "who lose your kill?"

Katie WW wrote: »
    That makes little sense. Wolves want the village whittled down. Can an alpha wolf even be protected from lynch? And what happens when village discover he can't be lynched? Wouldn't he be a bit compromised? 

Some new reads on today's posts.

Oisin: Same as above, but to a much lesser extent. Agree with him on Mary, although not sure if he's just copying my thoughts and voting Mary to help someone.

Well hello there Katie.

I explained why I thought it could be a wolf tactic to try and attract lynches. It would waste the villages time and lynch. I’m not in lockstep with the theory(as I already said) but it is absolutely plausible.

And on Mary- I believe that I posted my thoughts on her first. I’ve been very consistent in my opinions of her

Babs did this the other day aswel actually. She posted very similar thoughts about Steve as I had already done. Then accused me of being pockety.

Youre doing the same here with Mary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Rikand wrote: »
    There's a couple of non-vote posts in the lynch thread. Just a reminder to people to only put votes in the lynching thread. Anything that's not a vote wrecks havoc on the counter

Cheers

Thats my bad. I cant delete, but it was a compete accident.

Forgiveness please

Day 3: Automated Votals from #81 to #94

Mary WW (2): Oisin WW, Katie WW
    Henry WW (3): Steve WW, Frank WW, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW (1): Abigail WW
    Katie WW (2): Gabriel WW, Phil WW
    Wendy WW (2): Mary WW, Clodagh WW
    Not voting (4): Barbara WW, Henry WW, Nigel WW, Wendy WW

Phase ends in 1h37m.

• Advertisement

Thats my bad. I cant delete, but it was a compete accident.

Forgiveness please

You werent the only one. Its all np :D

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Katie, did you attempt any action last night?

She hasnt said anything about this.

Which is odd, youd think shed say it striaght away whether her power was blocked or not

Nigel’s theory is an interesting one. Could help explain the lack of kills this morning and Wendy’s bullet.

As I said before, whilst I believe Steve and Frank, there is the potential that things have just fallen perfectly for Frank.

Something at odds with the punch theory is Phil having previously stated that Wendy’s bullet could have been stolen. That would be a serious coincidence though for me.

And for that reason I believe Phil about having stolen a power. Clodagh’s input will be very welcome when she’s on.

As far as Phil blocking Katie goes. He says he blocked her but it is a stretch to go straight to “that means she’s a wolf”. That’s gymnastics reserved for Hairy Mary

Katie has said she doesnt disbelief Phils claim.

Neither do i.

Now we all know she has a power, and it appears Phil is truthful.

So was her power good or evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I stole Clodagh's power.

This is confirmed.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Nigel’s theory is an interesting one. Could help explain the lack of kills this morning and Wendy’s bullet.

As I said before, whilst I believe Steve and Frank, there is the potential that things have just fallen perfectly for Frank.

Something at odds with the punch theory is Phil having previously stated that Wendy’s bullet could have been stolen. That would be a serious coincidence though for me.

And for that reason I believe Phil about having stolen a power. Clodagh’s input will be very welcome when she’s on.

As far as Phil blocking Katie goes. He says he blocked her but it is a stretch to go straight to “that means she’s a wolf”. That’s gymnastics reserved for Hairy Mary

Well believe that its logical to assume an even vig exists.

We know Frank was protected by Steve.

Wendys bullet didnt hit Katie.... allegedly.

So phil blocked Katie.

If Katie is a wolf it would explain zero kills instead of two we were expecting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    This is confirmed.

so phil stole your power blocking power which he used on katie.

is the hypothesis now that katie was a wolf vig?

Mary WW wrote: »

I confirm that Phil has identified the power i wield correctly.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

Won’t elaborate too much but she is good unless I’ve been hoodwinked.

What are you claiming here Oisin?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I confirm that Phil has identified the power i wield correctly.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

You wield

OR

You wielded

• Advertisement

Well believe that its logical to assume an even vig exists.

We know Frank was protected by Steve.

Wendys bullet didnt hit Katie.... allegedly.

So phil blocked Katie.

If Katie is a wolf it would explain zero kills instead of two we were expecting.

We don’t know if Frank was attacked though.

I agree with your earlier post that it doesn’t have to be an “either, or” when it comes to Katie and Phil.

Katie is making her way into my dodgy pile though for the guff she posted about me following her with regards Mary

I think either way that puts Phil in the clear

You wield

OR

You wielded

I wield.

What are you claiming here Oisin?

Not claiming anything. I have just said that we should trust Wendy

We don’t know if Frank was attacked though.

I agree with your earlier post that it doesn’t have to be an “either, or” when it comes to Katie and Phil.

Katie is making her way into my dodgy pile though for the guff she posted about me following her with regards Mary

It still doesn’t account for Gabs seeing Henry move last nite?

Plus someone would have had to use this power, it’s Nigels theory, so did Nigel use it?

Mary WW wrote: »

Its not a certainty. Its just what I believe most probable with the information at hand.

She could easily be another villager.

But it would explain the lack of kills. Its fits. Its not a perfect fit because i cant trust the information, allot of it is hear say from others.

I trust Phils account. I trust Steves account. I DONT TRUST WENDY.

But it may fit my narrative that shes a wolf.

Not claiming anything. I have just said that we should trust Wendy

So it’s a soft claim of some form

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

But if the bullet was stolen I’d have expected wendy would have been told she wasn’t able to shoot. I’m kind of working on the basis that no matter what permutation we’ve come up with there’s always a gap so something else must be going on that we’re missing

While Phil used the stolen power for good, it doesnt mean Ckodagh was good.

• Advertisement

I think either way that puts Phil in the clear

It puts Phil into the I have a power category, but let me remind you, Everyone has a power of some sort. Some powers are better than others. Not all powers are created equally.

Advertisement