Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

clodagh has blocking power who blocked someone
    phil stole that power and blocked katie
    wendy had a bullet who shot katie

oisin says to trust wendy
    steve is the BG who protected frank
    gabriel outted orla last night with a follow power involving riona

is there anything else i'm missing?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Your role was blocked last night.

okay that clears the bullet up so. thank god!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

wendy is claiming to not shoot mary because people think she is a villager and they would be protected, so best to find somebody who was not protected. she then wouldn't name who she shot for hours.

I never claimed that. At all.

I never shot Mary because I didn't think she was a wolf from her posting last night.

I never signalled I changed my shot because I didn't want the new person protected.

clodagh has blocking power who blocked wendy's bullet
    wendy had a bullet who shot katie - didnt work because clodagh

based on phil blocking katie, i'm changing to katie. with only 1 (failed) munch last night she must be a wolf vig

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Nope. I'm confused about why my bullet didn't go off too.

I'm here for about 20mins fire away with questions.

Also can someone tell me if you mislynch me what the numbers are.
    I've no issue taking one for the team as long as we not close to YOLO.
    Sorry Mary. I changed my order. It says processed at 8:37. I've no idea what happened after that.
    Can I not say? Mary was to get a reaction. I think she's village, I changed it in case there was a BG and she was protected.
    I don't get why my vig shot didn't go off. Gimme my gun
    I never claimed that. At all.

I never shot Mary because I didn't think she was a wolf from her posting last night.

I never signalled I changed my shot because I didn't want the new person protected.

its here somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    clodagh has blocking power who blocked wendy's bullet
    wendy had a bullet who shot katie - didnt work because clodagh

based on phil blocking katie, i'm changing to katie. with only 1 (failed) munch last night she must be a wolf vig

Phil *claimed* he blocked Katie. It has never been clear that he did. Katie hadn't confirmed that she had a night action.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    And on Mary- I believe that I posted my thoughts on her first. I’ve been very consistent in my opinions of her

Babs did this the other day aswel actually. She posted very similar thoughts about Steve as I had already done. Then accused me of being pockety.

Youre doing the same here with Mary
    I can't remember if you posted your thoughts on Mary first or not; you've voted on her first both nights, fair enough. I've been much more in-depth on my reasoning; you're just posting a paragraph or two and not providing examples.
    Logic is slightly off. I explained yesterday that it wasn't an instant shot and flagged that I wasn't fixed on Mary . So it's not that Mary survived a shot.
    Maybe, but you did say you were putting the order in at around 1pm, unless I'm mistaken. A nighttime action that needs to be put in before 8am the next day and you're coming out before noon saying you'll put it in at around 1 o clock-around 18 hours earlier? Then later you say it isn't fixed.

You don't tell us today until 5pm who you shot. I'm the one who knows you didn't shoot me. I'm the one who knows you're lying.

There was also some ambiguity about when the action was placed-you said 7.47am at one stage, then it was 8.47am (i thought nightime actions had to be before 8am?) or something like that...you've made so many contradictory statements, I don't know what the hell the facts are supposed to be.

See Abi's and Rikand's post below.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Have we not confirmed that the order was processed at 8.47 this morning, that it was a night time action?
    Rikand wrote: »
    All Night Actions are due by 8am every morning.

Wendy WW wrote:
    You survived the shot. While you might not have got a notification about that, any explanation as to how that could happen?

I don't think I survived a shot. I wasn't told of any shot. I don't know what game you're playing. If you did shoot me, then someone might have protected me-that's the simple explanation obviously. If you think I'm a protected wolf so be it but goodies can protect goodies too-according to Steve.

You shot me and Phil blocked me apparently. Was everyone on me last night?
    I don't disbelieve Phil. I don't really believe you Wendy. I think I would have got a notification of being shot at, don't ya think? Sort of a big deal.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Katie, did you attempt any action last night?

Yes. And no, I'm not a wolf vig.

katie's power was blocked by phil

Sorry I phrased that really badly.

I still think someone was blocking my power OR Katie had a BG (blocking my power)

Sorry I phrased that really badly.

I still think someone was blocking my power OR Katie had a BG (blocking my power)

Yes. Clodagh blocked your shot.

Your role was blocked last night.

Well thanks, wish you'd posted earlier to save me the typing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

In light of Clodagh revealing that she blocked Wendy last night, I am inclined to believe Wendy - she's been pushing this way too hard to be lying in my opinion.

Clodagh, why did you block Wendy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I can't remember if you posted your thoughts on Mary first or not; you've voted on her first both nights, fair enough. I've been much more in-depth on my reasoning; you're just posting a paragraph or two and not providing examples.

Maybe, but you did say you were putting the order in at around 1pm, unless I'm mistaken. A nighttime action that needs to be put in before 8am the next day and you're coming out before noon saying you'll put it in at around 1 o clock-around 18 hours earlier? Then later you say it isn't fixed.

You don't tell us today until 5pm who you shot. I'm the one who knows you didn't shoot me. I'm the one who knows you're lying.

There was also some ambiguity about when the action was placed-you said 7.47am at one stage, then it was 8.47am (i thought nightime actions had to be before 8am?) or something like that...you've made so many contradictory statements, I don't know what the hell the facts are supposed to be.

I don't think I survived a shot. I wasn't told of any shot. I don't know what game you're playing. If you did shoot me, then someone might have protected me-that's the simple explanation obviously. If you think I'm a protected wolf so be it but goodies can protect goodies too-according to Steve.

I don't disbelieve Phil. I don't really believe you Wendy. I think I would have got a notification of being shot at, don't ya think? Sort of a big deal.

Then what are you.... times running out.... youve a few votes against you.

its here somewhere.

It's not. I think you read it wrong..

So why did you want to save Mary?

Steve WW wrote: »
    In light of Clodagh revealing that she blocked Wendy last night, I am inclined to believe Wendy - she's been pushing this way too hard to be lying in my opinion.

Sorry did I misread it, did Clodagh block Katie or Wendy?

Katie WW wrote: »

You attempted an action or you completed an action?

More importantly why didnt you speak up earlier

My take is that Wendy was gonna shot Mary, but as the day went on she thought better of it and switched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Phil *claimed* he blocked Katie. It has never been clear that he did. Katie hadn't confirmed that she had a night action.

Well I stole Clodagh's power and announced what I got. Clodagh confirmed the power. Think it's fairly clear that I had a roleblock. Up to you whether you think I used it on Katie.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Genuinely could have saved us a few hours

Clodagh says he blocked Wendy.

I have the same question. She could have saved a lot of confusion.

• Advertisement

phil blocked katie
    clodagh blocked wendy

allegedly

My take is that Wendy was gonna shot Mary, but as the day went on she thought better of it and switched.

Yup it was Marys reveal last night that made me think she might be telling the truth.

BUT I'm very interested to know why Clodagh thought Mary was worth saving

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well I stole Clodagh's power and announced what I got. Clodagh confirmed the power. Think it's fairly clear that I had a roleblock. Up to you whether you think I used it on Katie.

I'm not raising the issue because of you per se

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Why should I. I was convininced wendy was a wolf, i'm only backing down as oisin has vouched for them so they are now a package deal, and will vote for henry tonight.

vote how many votes.
    Henry WW 4 Frank WW Steve WW Vernon WW Clodagh WW
    Katie WW 4 Gabriel WW Phil WW Wendy WW Mary WW
    Mary WW 2 Oisin WW Katie WW
    Abigail WW 1 Nigel WW
    Nigel WW 1 Abigail WW

Phil WW wrote: »

I believe you Phil.

Gonna decide on Katie or Henry in a moment

Mary, does your vote count for extra again?

phil blocked katie
    clodagh blocked wendy

allegedly

I know. Phil, Wendy, Katie, Clodagh....all wolves....trick!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Rikand, can we get a vote count please

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 3: Automated Votals from #81 to #99

Katie WW (4): Gabriel WW, Phil WW, Wendy WW, Mary WW
    Henry WW (4): Steve WW, Frank WW, Vernon WW, Clodagh WW
    Abigail WW (1): Nigel WW
    Mary WW (2): Oisin WW, Katie WW
    Nigel WW (1): Abigail WW
    Not voting (2): Barbara WW, Henry WW

Phase ends in 0h32m.

• Advertisement

Yup it was Marys reveal last night that made me think she might be telling the truth.

BUT I'm very interested to know why Clodagh thought Mary was worth saving

cos i'm a villager :)

Advertisement