Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gabriel, while you’re here. You said you followed Henry but it looks like he didn’t go anywhere?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    That makes sense. I kinda wondered why he died when he wasn’t down to the final seven

No proof of a shot though, but mo one else os claiming to try kill Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Vern needs some looking into today I feel

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Nearly every action so far has been a night action. Henry barely posted yesterday so his gibberish task probably wasn't met

Wouldn’t agree with that, he said hehe at least once

Gabriel, while you’re here. You said you followed Henry but it looks like he didn’t go anywhere?

I answered above.

I was bluffing to get a reaction. I never followed Henry.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    No proof of a shot though, but mo one else os claiming to try kill Henry
    Vern needs some looking into today I feel

I believe him. It ties up that gap

I answered above.

I was bluffing to get a reaction. I never followed Henry.

So who did you follow?

Wouldn’t agree with that, he said hehe at least once

yeah but that's not gonna qualify as gibberish

His code post for example makes sense now. Look at his posts yesterday, ****e talk maybe but nothing gibberish

Nearly every action so far has been a night action. Henry barely posted yesterday so his gibberish task probably wasn't met

Define gibberish? Do you know the criteria that had to be met?

Marys alleged power wouldnt be a night action. Let Vern clarify

I believe him. It ties up that gap

Very trusting, im sorry but if there's a shot there's a notification in my book. It may come at munch if a night action but still some form of notification

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Can I vote for
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Wolf all

Either of these could count as gibberish

Define gibberish? Do you know the criteria that had to be met?

Marys alleged power wouldnt be a night action. Let Vern clarify

* Owing to the fact that your characters command of the English language is absolutely non existent and never got any better as the movies went along, you need to make 1 post per day that makes absolutely no sense. it can be total gibberish. Its your call. Just once its completely non-sensical. As long as you do this, your ability will be active. if you fail to do this on any given day, then you will be available to be killed just like anyone else.

As per the mod post, completely non sensical, nothin yesterday qualifies in my mind as that.

The exact wording is

You need to make 1 post per day that makes absolutely no sense.

He’s definitely done that

Either of these could count as gibberish

Thats a low bar but fair enough

* Owing to the fact that your characters command of the English language is absolutely non existent and never got any better as the movies went along, you need to make 1 post per day that makes absolutely no sense. it can be total gibberish. Its your call. Just once its completely non-sensical. As long as you do this, your ability will be active. if you fail to do this on any given day, then you will be available to be killed just like anyone else.

As per the mod post, completely non sensical, nothin yesterday qualifies in my mind as that.

A few if his posts could fall into that category yesterday

Hah, funny how we can reading the exact same thing and come up with different answers

Like I say, I trust Vernon, I believe he shot Henry cause it closes a loop that was open

A few if his posts could fall into that category yesterday

he only had 10 or something and they were all just crap posts imo nothing gibberish but its an open to interpretation element of it.

Just for a side not, not sure on characters but would a bright light have anything to do with Yen? Ie wolves targeted Henry yesterday? Doubtful but possible. Steves Angel claim fits the flavour a bit here

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The evils were on the prowl, feeling bruised with how the previous days had gone. They suspected they might have been getting some agro from within, so they set upon the big guy. He was on Benedicts payroll, but he was a nice guy really.
    Vernon WW, You are Bruiser -

64a6104d-8850-4fb1-9c67-5860449d2788_screenshot.jpg

You are The Thug. Everyone thinks you're on Benedicts payroll, but really you are a nice guy at heart plus Danny has promised you a couple of million should you help him out. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed though so you are the village 50% vig for nights 1 and 2.

After that you become a vanilla villager. On nights 1 and 2, you can mark someone for death and have a 50/50 chance of being successful. This is mostly down to your conflicted nature of loyalty and that you often get muddled up in a plan and sidetracked.

You are a villager.

IT IS DAY!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

That makes sense. I kinda wondered why he died when he wasn’t down to the final seven

I wondered that too, was trying to work out if yesterdays posts were classed as being 'not gibberish', but him being shot makes an awful lot more sense.

Well Vern was truthful.

• Advertisement

Well that's Vernon's claim verified.

Its Mary or Clodagh for me.

Maybe Nigel

Guess it’s time for my reveal

I’m the village seer

N1 asked about Fiona, purely on the basis of the post below. Who asks about someone who isn’t even playing.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Fingers crossed n***o is on team village!

Got back an unaligned verdict and of course she died

N2 - flip flopped a bit. Had it on Nigel but eventually landed on Vernon. You’ll notice at the same time I analysed the voting and concludes Vernon could be a wolf. I called for Wendy to shoot him @9:46. #1127.

I get my answer back that Vernon is village. I drop the theory on Vernon after that. You see by my FFA yesterday I have Vernon as village. It’s the only person I use that word alone for. That’s #1422. It’s why I was so confident in him this morning.

So Nigel has been on my radar since D1. I accused him yesterday and Clodagh asked me did I have anything on him. I was very clear to say “nothing concrete. It’s in #1485.

I very nearly asked about Oisin last nite. He soft claimed seer in my book. And I know he couldn’t be the good seer. I still need an answer for that.

Then Clodagh posted up all of Katie’s posts. Katie goes into the voting on D1

“ Initially, I suspected Steve, Nigel and Clodagh of being on a team based on last minute votes. But Steve's last min vote was actually a re-vote, because he misformatted his earlier one. Nigel didn't self-pres at all and ended up on two. ”

Clodagh did self-pres but Nigel didn’t. That seemed odd, he was definitely online, posted at 8:55. And we see last nite he will change his vote.
    So my theory is that he didn’t change his vote because he knew Mary’s vote counts for three. No fear of being lynched at all.

Anyway - verdict back this morning, Nigel is a wolf. I’d say Mary is also a wolf.

I’m the village seer

N1 asked about Fiona, purely on the basis of the post below. Who asks about someone who isn’t even playing.

N2 - flip flopped a bit. Had it on Nigel but eventually landed on Vernon. You’ll notice at the same time I analysed the voting and concludes Vernon could be a wolf. I called for Wendy to shoot him @9:46. #1127.

I get my answer back that Vernon is village. I drop the theory on Vernon after that. You see by my FFA yesterday I have Vernon as village. It’s the only person I use that word alone for. That’s #1422. It’s why I was so confident in him this morning.

So Nigel has been on my radar since D1. I accused him yesterday and Clodagh asked me did I have anything on him. I was very clear to say “nothing concrete. It’s in #1485.

I very nearly asked about Oisin last nite. He soft claimed seer in my book. And I know he couldn’t be the good seer. I still need an answer for that.

“ Initially, I suspected Steve, Nigel and Clodagh of being on a team based on last minute votes. But Steve's last min vote was actually a re-vote, because he misformatted his earlier one. Nigel didn't self-pres at all and ended up on two. ”

Clodagh did self-pres but Nigel didn’t. That seemed odd, he was definitely online, posted at 8:55. And we see last nite he will change his vote.
    So my theory is that he didn’t change his vote because he knew Mary’s vote counts for three. No fear of being lynched at all.

Anyway - verdict back this morning, Nigel is a wolf. I’d say Mary is also a wolf.

I am happy to vote Nigel today based on this once we hear from Oisin regarding his soft claim of seer yesterday.

We'll come after you tomorrow Mary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Well now isnt there a lot to catch up on this morning. Looks like mostly good news too.

I’m the village seer

Who did you peek last night?

Sorry, I'm an idiot. I see it now.

would prefer a TL;DR version at this hour of the morning. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I’m the village seer

I’m confused here abi, cause I know your not the seer. So why the bluff?

Btw I’m not the seer either but I do have a power and I do know who you are

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Can I have another gun please?

Advertisement