Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Guess it’s time for my reveal

I’m the village seer

N1 asked about Fiona, purely on the basis of the post below. Who asks about someone who isn’t even playing.

Got back an unaligned verdict and of course she died

N2 - flip flopped a bit. Had it on Nigel but eventually landed on Vernon. You’ll notice at the same time I analysed the voting and concludes Vernon could be a wolf. I called for Wendy to shoot him @9:46. #1127.

I get my answer back that Vernon is village. I drop the theory on Vernon after that. You see by my FFA yesterday I have Vernon as village. It’s the only person I use that word alone for. That’s #1422. It’s why I was so confident in him this morning.

So Nigel has been on my radar since D1. I accused him yesterday and Clodagh asked me did I have anything on him. I was very clear to say “nothing concrete. It’s in #1485.

I very nearly asked about Oisin last nite. He soft claimed seer in my book. And I know he couldn’t be the good seer. I still need an answer for that.

Then Clodagh posted up all of Katie’s posts. Katie goes into the voting on D1

“ Initially, I suspected Steve, Nigel and Clodagh of being on a team based on last minute votes. But Steve's last min vote was actually a re-vote, because he misformatted his earlier one. Nigel didn't self-pres at all and ended up on two. ”

Clodagh did self-pres but Nigel didn’t. That seemed odd, he was definitely online, posted at 8:55. And we see last nite he will change his vote.
    So my theory is that he didn’t change his vote because he knew Mary’s vote counts for three. No fear of being lynched at all.

Anyway - verdict back this morning, Nigel is a wolf. I’d say Mary is also a wolf.

So Nigel has been on your raddar since D1. So why havent you peeked him?
    Ah yes

The other part of my role

Each night I got to give a role which would be given if I was peeked.

This must come as a shock Nigel

Do you think I’m
    N1 - the fool - a false seer, who gets given wrong answers
    N2 - the booby trap - if a wolf or a vig targets me it back fires. This is what I think you saw because you didn’t kill me last nite
    N3 - the Prince - if I’m lynched I survive, my role is revealed and the first person to vote for me is lynched instead

I hope it was the booby trap you saw, I made that role up myself

Monster role is this is the case
    Is there a chance there’s a fifth wolf? I always thought there might be

Barbara and Oisin are the obvious ones.

If Steve can stick a protect on me tonite we’ll find out one at least

Gabs could have bussed Orla I suppose

Everything is possible but in my mind there is not a snowsballs chance in hell that Gabs wouldve done that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So you’re saying when you wrote this yesterday you knew I was a villager

I’m going to have some trouble getting on board with that Nigel

Trust me if I’d peeked you bad you would have gotten a lot more heat than that. Take a look at the vote pattern and you’ll see that you’re never in danger, and that, surprise surprise I don’t push it when you come up in conversations- I basically spent yesterday (well after I realised I was still alive from the night before) ambling along and trying to figure out the best shot for last night. If I’d really felt still that you were a wolf who stitched me up I’d have been a lot more focused on you

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Probably easier to give you details of my power tbh

I’m an apprentice - I get to pick a power from a dead player and take it. I took Dells

I peeked you and yes you appear to be the booby trap- that much you appear to be legit on. If you look at my posts you’ll see I stick a vote on you yesterday but don’t really push anything much there- I figured if I’m calling out a villager as a wolf there’s a fair chance the wolves will just leave me alone as the village enjoy

Last night I tried to shoot Mary - id called Mary out from the start and I still don’t have a good feel on her. It was between her and Wendy tbh but clodaghs reveal left me in a bit of a conundrum that I couldn’t quite figure out. For some reason though the shot didn’t connect- assume I was blocked if anyone would like to confirm

Have you graduated from apprentice Nige?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Have you graduated from apprentice Nige?

I have dells power if that what you mean

I have dells power if that what you mean

Did you know who Dell was or did you have the chance to try and find him?

• Advertisement

Did you know who Dell was or did you have the chance to try and find him?

Well I knew who he was once he died!

Basically I have to select whether or not I want a players power once they die. One go only so I risk missing out on something better if I’m too eager I guess

Well I knew who he was once he died!

Basically I have to select whether or not I want a players power once they die. One go only so I risk missing out on something better if I’m too eager I guess

So you got 1 chance to pick the powers of any dead player? Could you have picked a wolf's powers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

So you got 1 chance to pick the powers of any dead player? Could you have picked a wolf's powers?

and be able to keep big bossman invulnerable for longer. :pac:

I dont actually know. Seems possible I guess but I picked dell Fairly quickly so it didn’t come up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So Nigel has been on your raddar since D1. So why havent you peeked him?

N2 - flip flopped a bit. Had it on Nigel but eventually landed on Vernon. You’ll notice at the same time I analysed the voting and concludes Vernon could be a wolf. I called for Wendy to shoot him @9:46. #1127.

I get my answer back that Vernon is village. I drop the theory on Vernon after that. You see by my FFA yesterday I have Vernon as village. It’s the only person I use that word alone for. That’s #1422. It’s why I was so confident in him this morning.

And then last nite I did peek him

Can you explain why you were so confident Wendy was village? It sounded like you were claiming seer

• Advertisement

Can you explain why you were so confident Wendy was village? It sounded like you were claiming seer

Hang on! You asked Wendy to shoot a player you were about to peek?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Guess it’s time for my reveal

I’m the village seer

N1 asked about Fiona, purely on the basis of the post below. Who asks about someone who isn’t even playing.

Got back an unaligned verdict and of course she died

So Nigel has been on my radar since D1. I accused him yesterday and Clodagh asked me did I have anything on him. I was very clear to say “nothing concrete. It’s in #1485.

I very nearly asked about Oisin last nite. He soft claimed seer in my book. And I know he couldn’t be the good seer. I still need an answer for that.

Then Clodagh posted up all of Katie’s posts. Katie goes into the voting on D1

“ Initially, I suspected Steve, Nigel and Clodagh of being on a team based on last minute votes. But Steve's last min vote was actually a re-vote, because he misformatted his earlier one. Nigel didn't self-pres at all and ended up on two. ”

Clodagh did self-pres but Nigel didn’t. That seemed odd, he was definitely online, posted at 8:55. And we see last nite he will change his vote.
    So my theory is that he didn’t change his vote because he knew Mary’s vote counts for three. No fear of being lynched at all.

Anyway - verdict back this morning, Nigel is a wolf. I’d say Mary is also a wolf.

Just to clarify on the bolded,
    I did not post ALL of katies posts. I was checking her posts for spew, so i could ignore posts that did not mention any other player or were not in response or an interaction with another player. I could also ignore interactions with dead folks, as, although, it helps get an understanding of how she dealt with known villlagers and wolves, i was only interested in quoting people that are living and can help forward the game. So, there are katie posts that did not make the cut.

Sorry but where exactly did I say that?

Well right here, you literally say you’re locked into me for tonite and I’m the one that you really want. You also talk about wanting Henry but you end up bussing Katie.
    Think I’m up to speed now. Not really getting the Wendy stuff. I’d wondered if the bullet wasn’t looking for reactions yesterday afternoon. Not sure why it continued yesterday evening if so though. Still locked into AbiWolf for tonight though
    Short answer: because abi is a scheming wolf who has looked to shaft me and I want to see her swing

Longer answer: I’m happy enough to see Henry swing but Abi is just the one I want first. For a while I thought he was maybe trying to play some sort of his own game with a big reveal but at this point I’d be happy he’s another wolf

I’d hate to see what you’d do if you’d peeked me as wolf
    Trust me if I’d peeked you bad you would have gotten a lot more heat than that. Take a look at the vote pattern and you’ll see that you’re never in danger, and that, surprise surprise I don’t push it when you come up in conversations- I basically spent yesterday (well after I realised I was still alive from the night before) ambling along and trying to figure out the best shot for last night. If I’d really felt still that you were a wolf who stitched me up I’d have been a lot more focused on you

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just to clarify on the bolded,
    I did not post ALL of katies posts. I was checking her posts for spew, so i could ignore posts that did not mention any other player or were not in response or an interaction with another player. I could also ignore interactions with dead folks, as, although, it helps get an understanding of how she dealt with known villlagers and wolves, i was only interested in quoting people that are living and can help forward the game. So, there are katie posts that did not make the cut.

Sorry, my bad. You posted Katie’s analysis of the D1 voting, she put me back onto Nigel

Hang on! You asked Wendy to shoot a player you were about to peek?

Yes. Wendy was all over the shop, I thought from the votes Vernon was likely so asked about him

TBH I think this is done
    We lynch Nigel today. Steve protects me tonite. I check Oisin. Clodagh blocks Mary. We’ll know tomorrow whether it’s just Mary and Nigel or if there’s three wolves left

I dont actually know. Seems possible I guess but I picked dell Fairly quickly so it didn’t come up

So you just took the first role on offer? What have you done with the rest of your actions then?

Might have sounded like that, to both yourself and Steve, but I was in no way claiming Seer.

I said before that Wendy is on the level, unless I have been duped.

Might have sounded like that, to both yourself and Steve, but I was in no way claiming Seer.

I said before that Wendy is on the level, unless I have been duped.

I’m still not seeing an explanation Oisin

I’m still not seeing an explanation Oisin

How very observant of you.

I earned a power. Used it. Wendy is 99.9% good

So you just took the first role on offer? What have you done with the rest of your actions then?

I only get one per night so one peek and one attempted shot that I covered already

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So if we believe Abi then Nigel is a wolf.

It self resolves itself if Abi is lying.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I don’t see how you can’t lynch me based on the reveal

But my peek says abi is good - even if they got to
    Pick the role they appear as their alignment is showing as good

And I know I’m good

So I don’t know what’s going on here right now

More than happy to go if I’m wrong

I am having trouble completely believing Abis role claim. It seems to be an insanely power role.

Having said that it does self resolve.

Go Nigel and then see how he flips.

Mary is still the hairiest of the lot anyway.

How very observant of you.

I earned a power. Used it. Wendy is 99.9% good

How did you earn it and what was the power?

You’re stalling like a motherf**ker here Oisin

I am having trouble completely believing Abis role claim. It seems to be an insanely power role.

Having said that it does self resolve.

Go Nigel and then see how he flips.

Mary is still the hairiest of the lot anyway.

It’s only powerful cause the peeked me and the nite they peeked me I appeared as something they could never munch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

how close to lylo if there are 3 wolves?

given the strength of powers on show, there could be 3 more. that doesn't tie in with the OP though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

It’s only powerful cause the peeked me and the nite they peeked me I appeared as something they could never munch

how do you know which 1 of the 3 options was given to nigel?

How did you earn it and what was the power?

You’re stalling like a motherf**ker here Oisin

Calm down there Abi.

I did a gambling related task and earned a peek

• Advertisement

Yeah I get that. But you are saying you are the village seer who can give peek results whatever way you see fit as well. That seems like a huge role

Advertisement