Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I thought you were ignoring the info from my earlier post.

Nah I’d missed it originally

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

so it seems likely to be nigel tonight.

if red....think its mary next on the line
    if green...think its abigail

this should be interesting, cos there's a good chance nigel is red. but i'm green. i'm sure there's one wolf sitting back quite contently with this current situation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »

this should be interesting, cos there's a good chance nigel is red. but i'm green. i'm sure there's one wolf sitting back quite contently with this current situation.

Seems likely :pac::pac::pac:

vote how many votes.
    Nigel WW 9

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Better get a good defence going Mary..... Youre Next.

Insert Goldberg Gif above

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Better get a good defence going Mary..... Youre Next.

Insert Goldberg Gif above

you make an accusation with some evidence and i'll try to defend myself.

• Advertisement

you make an accusation with some evidence and i'll try to defend myself.

Look at the Katie votes last night and the late lump on Henry.

Henry was good and Katie was bad.

Theres a wolf in the Henry voters.

Its most likley you or Clodagh.

I fancy you as the wolf over Clo.

Your move buttercup.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Your move buttercup.

Both myself and Mary were on Wendy, and oisin vouched for wendy, so i moved to the 2nd wagon that i wanted, which was henry.

This should not be news or some stunning revelation, as if you ISO me you'll see i said it on thread all yesterday.
    I'm happy for either Henry or Wendy to die and will assist in lynching either of these.
    Yes, i already said so.

I want either of wendy or henry in this lynch, and will assist in making that the outcome as best i can.

Your move buttercup.

why cant it be you? you were also on henry

Seems likely alright. Funny thing is I still think you’re a wolf but when I flip green you might well slip under the radar. Well played I guess, though I still don’t get the endgame. Dunno maybe things were just getting tight and you guys had to make the play now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Seems likely alright. Funny thing is I still think you’re a wolf but when I flip green you might well slip under the radar. Well played I guess, though I still don’t get the endgame. Dunno maybe things were just getting tight and you guys had to make the play now.

Would you not consider doing an Orla on it?

• Advertisement

why cant it be you? you were also on henry

Oh it can.

But unlike you, I have caught a wolf..... so its most likely you rather than me sugarplum

Entertain the village before your impending death Nigel Mansell

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Would you not consider doing an Orla on it?

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Just admitting

We’ll find out in two hours anyway

Entertain the village before your impending death Nigel Mansell

If I was a wolf I’d be doing lolcats at this stage tbh. I thought there were enough holes in Abis story that it wouldn’t wash After a while but unfortunately I can’t explain all the details of my power and unfortunately that seems to have given Abi a window to push on with this play In spite of the holes . Like I said I don’t see the endgame here so the village still has a shot to turn it around but I’ve done what I can to give you the truth

Just admitting

We’ll find out in two hours anyway

Id like to at least see a show.... I enjoy a wolf being outrageous. Orlas show was too short.

If I was a wolf I’d be doing lolcats at this stage tbh. I thought there were enough holes in Abis story that it wouldn’t wash After a while but unfortunately I can’t explain all the details of my power and unfortunately that seems to have given Abi a window to push on with this play In spite of the holes . Like I said I don’t see the endgame here so the village still has a shot to turn it around but I’ve done what I can to give you the truth

Abigail's story fits better than yours. You've a few holes that you 'cant explain' .... like knowing roles rather than allignment.

Sadly them the breaks

Can I just ask what holes you’re talking about

It’ll pass the time

@Mary - are you going to bus Nigel?

Abigail's story fits better than yours. You've a few holes that you 'cant explain' .... like knowing roles rather than allignment.

Sadly them the breaks

Yeah I get that, it generally comes down to which holes people care about most and abis being building this for a while I reckon. No complaints it’s quite the magic show however they did it. Village still has a shot to turn it around though so maybe not all lost

• Advertisement

Yeah I get that, it generally comes down to which holes people care about most and abis being building this for a while I reckon. No complaints it’s quite the magic show however they did it. Village still has a shot to turn it around though so maybe not all lost

Show me Abigails holes......

whatever you say

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Guess it’s time for my reveal

I’m the village seer

N1 asked about Fiona, purely on the basis of the post below. Who asks about someone who isn’t even playing.

Got back an unaligned verdict and of course she died

N2 - flip flopped a bit. Had it on Nigel but eventually landed on Vernon. You’ll notice at the same time I analysed the voting and concludes Vernon could be a wolf. I called for Wendy to shoot him @9:46. #1127.

I get my answer back that Vernon is village. I drop the theory on Vernon after that. You see by my FFA yesterday I have Vernon as village. It’s the only person I use that word alone for. That’s #1422. It’s why I was so confident in him this morning.

So Nigel has been on my radar since D1. I accused him yesterday and Clodagh asked me did I have anything on him. I was very clear to say “nothing concrete. It’s in #1485.

I very nearly asked about Oisin last nite. He soft claimed seer in my book. And I know he couldn’t be the good seer. I still need an answer for that.

Then Clodagh posted up all of Katie’s posts. Katie goes into the voting on D1

“ Initially, I suspected Steve, Nigel and Clodagh of being on a team based on last minute votes. But Steve's last min vote was actually a re-vote, because he misformatted his earlier one. Nigel didn't self-pres at all and ended up on two. ”

Clodagh did self-pres but Nigel didn’t. That seemed odd, he was definitely online, posted at 8:55. And we see last nite he will change his vote.
    So my theory is that he didn’t change his vote because he knew Mary’s vote counts for three. No fear of being lynched at all.

Anyway - verdict back this morning, Nigel is a wolf. I’d say Mary is also a wolf.

Good Shaman and Bad Shaman was a role in a previous game. You referenced you knew he could not be the good wolf, I was going to say why would a wolf need a peek but then Terry was looking for Tess so maybe that doubled as a peek. Bit of a mad oul power to have a false peek when you consider all the other roles in play too.

Good fun this game

if nigel is getting bussed, its gotta be you doing it though, rather than me?

Filth

This is a 3/10 at best, Jesus :D

seems everyone is satisfied with nigel tonight and abigail/mary tomorrow depending

No sign of Nigel with those plot holes

Let’s see

“I just wrote my own peek flavour because as the seer its super important that my role is more powerful than any seer in history”

“I told Wendy to shoot Vernon because I was just about to peek him”

“Oh dear all my perks are dead except the one I say is a wolf, how unfortunate”

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Okay can you give me a summary what you think now going on.. you're looking for a plea, I'll give ya one

Advertisement