Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Let’s see

“I just wrote my own peek flavour because as the seer its super important that my role is more powerful than any seer in history”

“I told Wendy to shoot Vernon because I was just about to peek him”

“Oh dear all my perks are dead except the one I say is a wolf, how unfortunate”

While we’re at it:

“Oh yeah I’ve been hounding a player all game as a a wolf. Never got around to peeking them till now though. Took me three while goes. Course my other peeks are dead so there’s that....”

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Haven’t had time since earlier but luckily it’s a slow news day.

Nigel is done.

Mary next.

If Nigel does flip good though then Abi is obviously prime suspect.

Babs is one that I am really unsure about. Loads of ISOs appearing to be helpful but from what I can see they don’t really say anything. Like that stuff earlier about my interactions with the wolves. Just throws it out there and that’s that

I’m done for the rest of the day aswel now I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

The first one is not a hole

The second is cause who knew who Mary would shoot

Lastly, you can see me defend Vernon, I actually call him village in my FFA post yesterday

Abigail WW wrote: »

Lastly, you can see me defend Vernon, I actually call him village in my FFA post yesterday

What are you on about Mary shooting people?

You defended Vernon? You munched Vernon!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Haven’t had time since earlier but luckily it’s a slow news day.

Nigel is done.

Mary next.

If Nigel does flip good though then Abi is obviously prime suspect.

Babs is one that I am really unsure about. Loads of ISOs appearing to be helpful but from what I can see they don’t really say anything. Like that stuff earlier about my interactions with the wolves. Just throws it out there and that’s that

I’m done for the rest of the day aswel now I think

Everyone is looking at the wagons and highlighting the Henry wagon and clearing the Katie wagon. You were on Mary solo so seem to be getting a free pass, my ISO on you is fair, dispute it but you've had little to no interaction with any bad guys and are 0 for 3 in lynches. I think your hairy and getting a free ride!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

i also called vernon village. does that absolve me?

would prob blast gabriel if i did

What are you on about Mary shooting people?

You defended Vernon? You munched Vernon!

look you the 2 of us fighting the good fight. it'd be hilarious if you were green.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

To be fair if you were a wolf, which i think is unlikely, a wolf would know Vern was innocent.

This doesnt help your cause too much Abi

Mary WW wrote: »
    look you the 2 of us fighting the good fight. it'd be hilarious if you were green.

Thats not very villagery Mary.

Mary WW wrote: »
    i also called vernon village. does that absolve me?

would prob blast gabriel if i did

Arent the village glad you dont have bullets

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Everyone is looking at the wagons and highlighting the Henry wagon and clearing the Katie wagon. You were on Mary solo so seem to be getting a free pass, my ISO on you is fair, dispute it but you've had little to no interaction with any bad guys and are 0 for 3 in lynches. I think your hairy and getting a free ride!

I’ve been putting my votes where I believe there to be wolves. RL means that I can’t be on around Lynch time and tonight will be no different

So I haven’t been talking with wolves up to this point. Maybe I’m talking with one now

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    To be fair if you were a wolf, which i think is unlikely, a wolf would know Vern was innocent.

It doesn't really but she was fairly adamant with me on exchange this morning tbh, so much so that I thought she must be seer or something pre the Vern munch

I’ve been putting my votes where I believe there to be wolves. RL means that I can’t be on around Lynch time and tonight will be no different

So I haven’t been talking with wolves up to this point. Maybe I’m talking with one now

You might get 1 for 4 by landing Nidge tonight! You've still not engaged with a wolf though I'm afraid! Keeping up the good run you are!

Oisins vote can be looked at both villagery or wolfy depending on how you look at it.

Thats not very villagery Mary.

thats true.

i dunno nigel's alignment but he's for the chop.

i'll mount my defence tomorrow

Oisins vote can be looked at both villagery or wolfy depending on how you look at it.

How so Gabs?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    You might get 1 for 4 by landing Nidge tonight! You've still not engaged with a wolf though I'm afraid! Keeping up the good run you are!

So are the people that I haven’t engaged much with all on a dodgy list then Babs?

Phil, Wendy and..........you!

How so Gabs?

If a wolf you thought better than lumping on Henry maybe you thought it was top obvious. Logoc dictates that we would look at the Henry voters since he was in a race with a wolf.

If good, you are sticking to your guns and providing us greater info from the lynch by not getting on a wagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Sorry, havent been around much/at all today and i may not be here at lynch. (work/family agro)

Just carry on beyond lynch as normal and I'll do the reveals as soon as I'm available

<3

So are the people that I haven’t engaged much with all on a dodgy list then Babs?

Phil, Wendy and..........you!

You've mentioned Wendy 14 times
    Me and Phil at least 7 so eh yeah a fair bit more than the dead bad guys and peeked bad guy

• Advertisement

suppose its about time i get my vote in.

I specifically say just one word “village” to describe him. Everyone else I say village lean, or wolf lean or whatever. He’s is just described as village. It was there to go back to if I was killed and he was alive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Henry is not a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Anyone want to change wagon ?

I specifically say just one word “village” to describe him. Everyone else I say village lean, or wolf lean or whatever. He’s is just described as village. It was there to go back to if I was killed and he was alive

Or to lay your breadcrumbs for now

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Anyone want to change wagon ?

who's your eye on?

Or to lay your breadcrumbs for now

Tell me again how you peeked me villager and then said I was the one you wanted to see swing first. I liked that one

When you were talking about plot holes did that come up in the BR?

Rikand wrote: »
    Sorry, havent been around much/at all today and i may not be here at lynch. (work/family agro)

Just carry on beyond lynch as normal and I'll do the reveals as soon as I'm available

<3

Kids back in school, amirite?

Nigel , its almost game time..... speak now or forever hold your peace....

If you have anything to say, now is the time

• Advertisement

Nigel , its almost game time..... speak now or forever hold your peace....

If you have anything to say, now is the time

are you nigel's team mate?

Advertisement