Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Sorry Babs, I forgot your clear.

Im happy to go for Oisin unless Phil has anything to say to sway me elsewhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Right

So what power did Phil steal and from whom.

I guess we wait for phil to tell us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    based on those

oisin #1 most likely wolf
    wendy #2
    barbara, oisin, gabriel. joint 3rd
    Sorry i forgot that.

Its between Oisin Clo and Wendy so, and Big O gets my pick

look at us in agreement on oisin and wendy :)

i semi cleared clodagh based on orla voting her on night 1, where the vote was close

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yeah, unfortunately I chose the wrong person to protect last night. I stole from Steve the night before. I wanted to corroborate their story, because I think Henry was the munch attempt that failed, and that was why he got lynched. So when I got steve's power I knew that steve was telling the truth. I protected Abigail last night, thinking that Steve could protect her tonight but obviously that plan went south.

look at us in agreement on oisin and wendy :)

i semi cleared clodagh based on orla voting her on night 1, where the vote was close

Im not clearing you though.

You didnt kill Steve. It doesnt mean you are clear. There is at least 1 wolf thats not you.

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Yeah, unfortunately I chose the wrong person to protect last night. I stole from Steve the night before. I wanted to corroborate their story, because I think Henry was the munch attempt that failed, and that was why he got lynched. So when I got steve's power I knew that steve was telling the truth. I protected Abigail last night, thinking that Steve could protect her tonight but obviously that plan went south.

Just to be clear, you protected Abigail last night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Abi will get one more peek after today

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Abi will get one more peek after today

But theres no one to protect her. However, Phil can steal her power now right.

So either way we have a peak.

Babs whats your power.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Morning all.

This all works out very conveniently with Abi "forgetting" to peek me last night.

Mary gets her power blocked. As said above a munch isnt a power. It's an action that has to happen I wouldve thought. Then Mary has some nicely specific info about how potential wolves would peek? Again very convenient

Babs - You caim I've been non commital......when in fact I have stated my clear reasons for each lynch and stuck to my votes. That would be ore commitment than anything else.

Is Wendy still around? Can't remember reading anything from her recently.

Mary is still top of my list

Just to be clear, you protected Abigail last night.

Yeah, sorry steve.

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

This all works out very conveniently with Abi "forgetting" to peek me last night.

Mary gets her power blocked. As said above a munch isnt a power. It's an action that has to happen I wouldve thought. Then Mary has some nicely specific info about how potential wolves would peek? Again very convenient

Babs - You caim I've been non commital......when in fact I have stated my clear reasons for each lynch and stuck to my votes. That would be ore commitment than anything else.

Hey Ois, im 90% sure game ends with you, your a wolf solo now or maybe ya have a team mate but for now, your the next lynch

Hey Ois, im 90% sure game ends with you, your a wolf solo now or maybe ya have a team mate but for now, your the next lynch

I see thats what it looks like from the vote thread anyway.

And sure thats what Abi confirmed by peeking me. Oh no wait she forgot. Or maybe her superpowers means she gets a backup peek when the first one doesnt match her story

But theres no one to protect her. However, Phil can steal her power now right.

So either way we have a peak.

Babs whats your power.....

I am not sure what to reveal here, I have a power, its kinda strong power but if I use it, it has consequences. I will use it should Abi or Phil die in the morning though, protect the peek etc

Morning all.

You calling Abi a liar?

I see thats what it looks like from the vote thread anyway.

And sure thats what Abi confirmed by peeking me. Oh no wait she forgot. Or maybe her superpowers means she gets a backup peek when the first one doesnt match her story

Your actually a wolf though, a speed day would be great here!:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

it gets updated everytime someone dies.

have a look at it. see if you can try to find a wolf based on voting patters to date.

basic idea...a wolf is less likely to vote for a team mate.

it helps me. i'm not good at going back through posts, or linking things. because i find it hard to differentiate between anon accounts. who did what when etc.

That's a false premise, especially on night 1

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Unkniwn?
    Blocked wendy, verified
    Phil outted my power. Verified
    Blocked nigel, verified
    Blocked Mary.
    Phil is thief, not blocker, i blocker

Yeah my power has been verified too. My vig shot was blocked.

Either way we have 1 wolf that is not Mary as someone killed Steve.

While I have my opinion about Mary, its clear there is a wolf elsewhere

Why is Mary not connected to Steve please

You calling Abi a liar?

Im saying that despite not peeking me ive been confirmed as a wolf somehow in the eyes of most. Thats some logic right there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Morning all.

How do you explain Gabs following me when I went to Nigel and following Mary when she went nowhere?

• Advertisement

Oh. Got it

Your actually a wolf though, a speed day would be great here!:pac:

Get lost. Speed day would be great for the real wolf/wolves cos I look banjaxxed!

Can someone quickly break down why Phil is clear? I am having a brain fart and cant be arsed going back through the thread this morning

Get lost. Speed day would be great for the real wolf/wolves cos I look banjaxxed!

Oisin you are banjaxxed

Whats your power?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Barbara is clear

Can we please revisit cleared people again cause often wolves are cleared.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    How do you explain Gabs following me when I went to Nigel and following Mary when she went nowhere?

Not saying that I dont believe you for the most part Abi but there have been a few handy little additions to your original story

I think Mary wouldve been shown to go something if she had a vig kill/bullet. A munch I'm not so sure

Can someone quickly break down why Phil is clear? I am having a brain fart and cant be arsed going back through the thread this morning

Clear might be going too far but I sparked the interest in Katie (think that's fair to say). I've also been fairly forthcoming and a lot of what I've said and done has been corroborated.

Oisin you are banjaxxed

Whats your power?

Ive had the chance to earn different powers over the first 3 days.

D1. Ive had a peek of Wendy. (Village)

D2. Followed Steve (No result)

D3. Watched Mary (Not visited by anyone)

Have the chance to earn a bullet now on D5 cos i passed on my D4 task.

And when I do it. Mary will be got

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Why is Mary not connected to Steve please

Mary was tracked going nowhere.
    So couldn’t have munched Steve.
    Same tracking power that caught Orla munching riona.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yeah my power has been verified too. My vig shot was blocked.

Not so fast.

Theres no evidence to ssy that with certainty.

Advertisement