Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oceans 11 Werewolf Game Thread

Options
1798081828385»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Green&Red wrote: »
    Stand by this comment, I thought Wednesday was one of the Best days of WW I’ve had. The place was split, everyone going at everyone, the place was in uproar. No clue who the wolves were. Really enjoyable

This quote from Clodagh made me laugh out loud. She was so invested in it!
    Brilliant

Do we have a list of who was who?

Agree with you, defo up there with my favourite games of WW particularly the first few days. Die Hard will have a lot to live up to!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

duffman13 wrote: »
    Agree with you, defo up there with my favourite games of WW particularly the first few days. Die Hard will have a lot to live up to!

Yippee ki yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Rikand wrote: »
    Phil stealing the roleblock night 1 and then using it to block katie on night 2 was so clutch

Bloody Phil!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

fixXxer wrote: »
    Thanks Rikand! That was a very fun game. Felt old school, nice and clean to play.

Couldn’t agree more. Loved the no character claiming and some of the roles were excellent.

Just managed to leave enough doubt whilst also making sure it wasn’t a completely crapshoot

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I thought Katie has a very good posting style, if they hadn’t gotten peeked I think she would have gone far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Rikand wrote: »
    And choosing to peek Abigail the night he picked The Booby Trap..... like how could you predict that

I think the booby trap would be a Cool role if it was on its own and the wolves were told who the booby trap was, so that had to engineer a lynch. The person themselves would lose their role if they revealed it. Would make for some class wagonomics post lynch

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Green&Red wrote: »
    Stand by this comment, I thought Wednesday was one of the Best days of WW I’ve had. The place was split, everyone going at everyone, the place was in uproar. No clue who the wolves were. Really enjoyable

This quote from Clodagh made me laugh out loud. She was so invested in it!
    Brilliant

Do we have a list of who was who?

It was the pop corn gif that made me follow you. I was sure you were a wolf brazingly gloating at the chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I enjoyed the game. Made a rookie mistake to get killed, learn from experience. Apologies to newbie Little Miss Fairy who we killed off after five posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I share the feelings of others when I say I reallu enjoyed the game. My first WW in months and it was very enjoyable. Thanks you Rikand, all your hard work was appreciated

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro wrote: »
    The September game sign up thread will be up by Monday I would say folks, just have to wait for the boss man's approval :)

As promised...

September's Werewolf Game

• Advertisement
Advertisement