If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AV receiver trade in

Options
  • 23-08-2020 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi RS,

I got a Denon AVR-X550BT from ye last year and saw the Denon 2600 is on a nice price drop. Thought it might be my chance to get Atmos going,

Just wondering if you do trade ins on AV receivers? Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi RS,

I got a Denon AVR-X550BT from ye last year and saw the Denon 2600 is on a nice price drop. Thought it might be my chance to get Atmos going,

Just wondering if you do trade ins on AV receivers? Thanks.
    Hi SierraTango.

Thanks for the post.

The 2600 is totally out of stock and there is currently no ETA for more arriving or if they even will.
    The 2700 has now been released, it is also is very short supply.

The 2700 is priced at £599
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14159-denon-avrx2700-black-atmos-av-receiver.aspx

We unfortunately do not offer a trade in service on any products (unless a manufacturer runs a promo).

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭SierraTango

Hi Kenny, 

Thanks for that. Probably can't justify the upgrade to the 2700 yet! Do ye stock the Denon 1600 at all? 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Sierra,

unfortunately the AVRX1600 is not a unit that we stock at the moment.

I am hoping to see the last swansong of the AVRX2600 in the next few days though if you are still interested - we were told it was finished - followed by an unexpected delivery! Crazy times...

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

That's great news. I'd go for that so when it comes in. I have the ELAC Cinema 5 right now so I'd be looking to get something better for my front left and right for now, and upgrade in future. Any recommendations?

Thanks, 

Stephen 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Sierra,

are you looking for Satellite type speakers again or could you take a proper bookshelf or Floorstanding type?

If you can take bookshelf speakers - do have a look at the Monitor Audio Bronze 1 and Bronze Centre - they are reduced to just £99 and £79:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12899-monitor-audio-bronze-1-walnut-walnut-speakers-per-pair.aspx

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12908-monitor-audio-bronze-centre-walnut-single-centre-speaker.aspx

Keep us posted and we will sniff out the best deals for you - your timing is good - there are lots of bank holiday specials kicking in today / tomorrow!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi John,

I'm 100% on the 2600. The Bronze 1s look really nice too. I'd definitely be interested in those in Black. Would there be any issues using the Elacs for surrounds and heights then? I wouldn't get away with anything much bigger for my surrounds. Would the Audyssey calibration sort that out?

Thanks. 

Hi John,

I'm 100% on the 2600. The Bronze 1s look really nice too. I'd definitely be interested in those in Black. Would there be any issues using the Elacs for surrounds and heights then? I wouldn't get away with anything much bigger for my surrounds. Would the Audyssey calibration sort that out?

Thanks. 
    Hi SierraTango,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

You could definitely use the Elacs with the Bronze 1s and the Audyssey mic would sort out the levels however I'm currently out of stock of them!

I do have stock of the Dali Alteco C1 Atmos speakers which are a fantastic Atmos speaker?

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203058-dali-alteco-c1-black-surround-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Let me know what you think of these!

Kind regards

David

Hi John,

Thanks. 
    Hi SierraTango,

You could definitely use the Elacs with the Bronze 1s and the Audyssey mic would sort out the levels however I'm currently out of stock of them!

I do have stock of the Dali Alteco C1 Atmos speakers which are a fantastic Atmos speaker?

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203058-dali-alteco-c1-black-surround-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Those are the dream but can't justify them right now! I'd go with the Bronze 1s centre and bookshelf in black and the 2600!

What would I be looking at for delivery to Cork? 

Thanks 

S

Hi John,

Thanks. 
    Hi SierraTango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Those are the dream but can't justify them right now! I'd go with the Bronze 1s centre and bookshelf in black and the 2600!

Thanks 

S
    Hi Sierra Tango,

The total price including delivery to Cork would be £528/598 euro

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi John,

Thanks. 
    Hi SierraTango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks 

S
    Hi Sierra Tango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

That's perfect! I can give you a call today and reference the thread? 

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Thanks. 
    Hi SierraTango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks 

S
    Hi Sierra Tango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Hi Sierra Tango,

You can indeed, however our phone lines are quite busy today!

If you PM me with a contact number I can give you a call to process that?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi John,

Thanks. 
    Hi SierraTango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks 

S
    Hi Sierra Tango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Hi Sierra Tango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

I PM'd my number. Give me a call any time to process. Thanks 

Hi John,

Thanks. 
    Hi SierraTango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks 

S
    Hi Sierra Tango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

Hi Sierra Tango,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 

I PM'd my number. Give me a call any time to process. Thanks 
    Hi Sierra Tango,

Apologies for the delay, will call asap!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David! 

Thanks David! 
    No problem!

Hi David. 

I forgot to ask for the 6 year supercare on our call. Can you call me back to add it on. Thanks. 

Hi David. 

I forgot to ask for the 6 year supercare on our call. Can you call me back to add it on. Thanks. 
    Hi Sierra Tango, I'll give you a call today to get that processed!

Kind regards

David

Hi David, 

The Bronze speakers work so well in my room with 100% wife approval that I am looking to get the Bronze FX in black to match for surrounds. Are they in stock and what's the best price delivered to Cork. Thanks

S

Hi David, 

The Bronze speakers work so well in my room with 100% wife approval that I am looking to get the Bronze FX in black to match for surrounds. Are they in stock and what's the best price delivered to Cork. Thanks

S
    Hey SierraTango.

Thanks for coming back to us.

It always good when the wife approves :)

We have one pair brand new boxed left of the Bronze FX in the Black finish.

They are already reduced down to 179 euro delivered and can be ordered directly via the link below:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12906-monitor-audio-bronze-fx-black-black-surround-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Any issues please let me know.

Kenny.

Hi David, 

S
    Hey SierraTango.

They are already reduced down to 179 euro delivered and can be ordered directly via the link below:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12906-monitor-audio-bronze-fx-black-black-surround-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Just ordered! 

• Advertisement

Hi David, 

S
    Hey SierraTango.

Kenny.
    Hi Kenny,

Just ordered! 
    Cheers for the order SierraTango :)

We will get them shipped out on Monday.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.