Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optician for Children's glasses - any recommendations?

Options
  • 23-08-2020 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

I need to organise new glasses for my children going back to school. My youngest has a HSE voucher towards the cost, but the others will need eye tests and I pay the full cost of their glasses. I've only ever used Specsavers before but we've had a lot of issues with legs breaking off etc, so thinking of going elsewhere.

Any recommendations as to where would be good for children's glasses? Any ideas of costs would be great too (eg how much would a frame cost with the HSE voucher, and cost of eye tests etc for the others)? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

carazeb wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to organise new glasses for my children going back to school. My youngest has a HSE voucher towards the cost, but the others will need eye tests and I pay the full cost of their glasses. I've only ever used Specsavers before but we've had a lot of issues with legs breaking off etc, so thinking of going elsewhere.

Any recommendations as to where would be good for children's glasses? Any ideas of costs would be great too (eg how much would a frame cost with the HSE voucher, and cost of eye tests etc for the others)? Thanks.

I like Deirdre Cooke Opticians. They're very nice and professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 carazeb

I like Deirdre Cooke Opticians. They're very nice and professional.

Much appreciated, thank you. I will give them a call to enquire.

Advertisement