Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone taking on Apprentices in Wexford?

Options
  • 24-08-2020 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi, I've got a son turning 16 in October and he wants to do an apprenticeship. We need to find him an employer first so if anyone knows of companies looking for an apprentice in the Wexford area please contact me. Note that as he does not have a full driving licence he is currently not able to apply for motor mechanic apprenticeships but anything would be considered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bejubby

Hi, I've got a son turning 16 in October and he wants to do an apprenticeship. We need to find him an employer first so if anyone knows of companies looking for an apprentice in the Wexford area please contact me. Note that as he does not have a full driving licence he is currently not able to apply for motor mechanic apprenticeships but anything would be considered.

Any sense he will stay away from motor mechanic.Fact.

Advertisement