Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Half Price Online Course for Anxious Kids

• 24-08-2020 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Brilliant Course by David Coleman Called Scared Kids -designed for adults to support anxious kids. I am an SNA and a parent and found it brilliant, something we all need. Once you buy you get access for 12 months and its really easy to do, the modules are in videos so you can be pottering around the house listening to it. It’s currently discounted to €100 until the 31st of August. It won’t let me post the link here so go to David Coleman or Anokha Learning website and you’ll find it. You should recognise David Coleman from his tv work or his voice from the radio.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭hurikane

TedWise wrote: »
    Brilliant Course by David Coleman Called Scared Kids -designed for adults to support anxious kids. I am an SNA and a parent and found it brilliant, something we all need. Once you buy you get access for 12 months and its really easy to do, the modules are in videos so you can be pottering around the house listening to it. It’s currently discounted to €100 until the 31st of August. It won’t let me post the link here so go to David Coleman or Anokha Learning website and you’ll find it. You should recognise David Coleman from his tv work or his voice from the radio.

Cheers David. How are things in UCD?

Advertisement