Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC sw 1070 real time log output

Options
  • 25-08-2020 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey all,

I was hoping someone knowledgable here may be able to help with my current project - getting events in real time from my sw 1070 panel. I just can't seem to find the Real Time Log option in the panel menu.

According to the installation manual:
    Printer Options; there are 2 options. One is Real Time Log
    which, if selected, prints out each item as it is logged to the
    Engineer Log. The other is Use Form Feed; the last page of a
    job is sometimes not visible because it is still physically within
    the printer. By selecting Use Form Feed the printer advances
    the paper to the top of the next page.

But I can only see Form Feed option.
    Firmware version is 4.1.0

I've tried enabling SP1 and SP2 but it just says "Detecting..." and doesn't enable/disable anything

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭altor

ma11achy wrote: »
    Hey all,

I was hoping someone knowledgable here may be able to help with my current project - getting events in real time from my sw 1070 panel. I just can't seem to find the Real Time Log option in the panel menu.

According to the installation manual:

But I can only see Form Feed option.
    Firmware version is 4.1.0

I've tried enabling SP1 and SP2 but it just says "Detecting..." and doesn't enable/disable anything

Cheers

AFAIK HKC turned off this.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ma11achy

altor wrote: »
    AFAIK HKC turned off this.

Thanks Altor.

It's a kick in the nether regions unfortunately as now the only way to get any status from the panel is to "subscribe" to HKC's cloud service. I shoulda gone SPC....oh well. You live and learn.

Advertisement