Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attachments.

Options
  • 25-08-2020 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭

Hello. I am having difficulty attaching files to a post I wish to make at the moment. Both the full and touch sites features in regard to this are not working properly. Can you help me? Thanks.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi chicorytip,

What issues do you seem to be encountering? Are you being presented with an error message when you attempt to upload an attachment? Can I ask what is the file size and file type?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Hi. I click on the "choose file" icon in the usual manner but nothing occurs. The file I am attempting to upload is of the acceptable size and type.
    Chicorytip.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

I see. So it's the Manage Attachments popout page that's causing an issue (i.e. is unresponsive). What browser (or browsers) have you tried using? Have you tried using a different browser or an incognito window by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭chicorytip

I see. So it's the Manage Attachments popout page that's causing an issue (i.e. is unresponsive). What browser (or browsers) have you tried using? Have you tried using a different browser or an incognito window by any chance?
    Chrome. No, not so far.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Might not be relevant but I've noticed for a while that the upload buttons are to the very far right outside of the visible area of the screen.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement