Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gravel Bike availability

Options
  • 25-08-2020 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

I'm looking to buy a gravel/adventure type of bike and as we all know, stock is a major issue. Would anybody know of any suppliers with some stock available? Ideally under €1500 if possible - M/L or L - Based in Kildare, Halfords and local bike shop havent a thing at the moment and wont have until early new year!!!!

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Orro

Base2Race in Ballymount, the Orro Terra Gravel starts at 1399 shop.base2race.ie. I had the Orro Pyro (endurance bike) and loved it. However, just recently sold it as I'm switching to a gravel bike, I'm waiting on my new Terra C to arrive in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭davegilly

Orro wrote: »
    Base2Race in Ballymount, the Orro Terra Gravel starts at 1399 shop.base2race.ie. I had the Orro Pyro (endurance bike) and loved it. However, just recently sold it as I'm switching to a gravel bike, I'm waiting on my new Terra C to arrive in the next few days.

Thanks - I’ll give them a shout tomorrow. Problem is most places have bikes on their website but when you call they’re not in stock.

yeah, a friend of mine is having a similar problem looking for an xl road bike within the bike to work scheme metrics and he's been told it'll be months not weeks from most places he's tried. good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Try thebikerack.ie. Good to deal with and normally have options.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭philten

Wheelworx on the fonthill road have a decent amount of stock in, trek and scott mainly. Worth a look I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

Try thebikerack.ie. Good to deal with and normally have options.

I was on to them about the GT Grade yesterday, December at best for that :(

I was on to them about the GT Grade yesterday, December at best for that :(

Nice looking frame that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭nilhg

This just popped up on my twitter feed, might suit the OP

https://www.merlincycles.com/merlin-malt-g2x-grx-gravel-bike-2021-197443.html?source=PHG

Advertisement