Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bit of cycle clothing you have bought thats stood the test of time?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Trekker09

My Hoy Vulpine Portixol jacket. A great all rounder that just ticks all the boxes. The zip mechanism is as smooth ass the day I got it and has never snagged in the 5 years I've had it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Most dhb stuff has served me well - jerseys, arm warmers, leg warmers, winter gloves and socks.

My BBB Hydrofobic Thermo overshoes are an essential on cold spins and have lasted over 5 years.

But my Shimano soft shell winter jacket is my number one. It'll withstand most rain showers and keeps me warm on zero degree spins. When the rain gets heavy and persistent, I use my trusty Altura Pocket Rocket that keeps me dry but the zip on this is pretty crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

i've a pair of shimano SPD shoes which were bought during the combined euro/punt period. to be fair, they sat unused for about five or six years at one point, but they are still very usable.

Still using Shimano SPD shoes bought in 2006.

Advertisement