If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector and screen

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Fritzelly

Thanks for the post.  The closest in sze I would have in a white finish would be an 84 inch Optoma DS-9084PMG currently priced at £129.95
    https://www.richersounds.com/optoma-ds-9084pmg.html

This is a spical order item so is only ordered when required, at present it is available with 10% off when purchased with a projector.

Let me know what you think

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Thanks - too big, 80" is the max I can fit in

Maybe have to just go with a black one and paint it

Actually I've had a look at moving it to a different location and i think it will work - let me think about it for a day and let it sink in if it works for me

Think I'm gonna go with that - cannot wait to pop on the first 3D zombie movie

One quick question you can maybe answer - I have some 3D glasses I use with my Samsung 3D TV. Will these work with the projector
    From what I can find online it should be no problem

Also with you having to order the screen what's the estimated delivery time frame?

TIA

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

fritzelly wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna go with that - cannot wait to pop on the first 3D zombie movie

One quick question you can maybe answer - I have some 3D glasses I use with my Samsung 3D TV. Will these work with the projector
    From what I can find online it should be no problem

Also with you having to order the screen what's the estimated delivery time frame?

TIA
    Thanks for getting back to us fritzkelly!

The delivery time frame is usually a couple of weeks for special orders but can take longer sometimes depending on stock!

I'm not 100% sure if the Samsung glasses would work with the Epson to be honest, its not something I've tried myself! You could certainly give it a go but I wouldn't be able to guarantee it working!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

I'm looking at this 
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202629-sapphire-sws200wsf-asr2-92-inch-projector-screen.aspx

Seeing it in a few places quite a bit cheaper - can you do a deal on it?

I'm looking at this 
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202629-sapphire-sws200wsf-asr2-92-inch-projector-screen.aspx

Seeing it in a few places quite a bit cheaper - can you do a deal on it?
    Hi fritzelly,

thanks for getting back to me!

I could do you a boardie special price of £149 on that screen?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Sounds great, will go for it

Do you give a code for it or... 

Do you give a code for it or... 
    Hi fritzelli,

If you PM me with your contact number I can give you a call to process that!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

I forgot to follow up on this to say thanks to David for all his help

Super fast delivery and the HD29H projector is great - the 3D is stunning (far better than my TV and no crosstalk like on the TV - cannot see a way to leave a review on the site itself)

I forgot to follow up on this to say thanks to David for all his help

Super fast delivery and the HD29H projector is great - the 3D is stunning (far better than my TV and no crosstalk like on the TV - cannot see a way to leave a review on the site itself)
    Hey Fritzelly.

Thanks for the kind words, David is off today but I will pass the onto him on his return tomorrow.

If you are looking to leave us a little review you can do so on our TrustPilot.
    https://uk.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.richersounds.ie

As always thank you very much for the business.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.