Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window box mini conifers

Options
  • 26-08-2020 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,842 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know where on the North side of Dublin preferably in the North County area I could get mini conifers for window boxes. I think they are called Lemon Cyprus plants.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,842 ✭✭✭billyhead

billyhead wrote: »
    Would anyone know where on the North side of Dublin preferably in the North County area I could get mini conifers for window boxes. I think they are called Lemon Cyprus plants.

Sorry for bumping this but would anyone know where I can get these windowbox plants in store or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭phormium

I think either Aldi or Lidl had those little conifers in the past week or so, I know I saw them in the brochure because I noticed they were very cheap and I had paid about 3 times that price in a garden centre few weeks back for two to put in small pots.

Not sure mind you if those ones are permanently mini conifers, think they will grow fairly big if given the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Pflano

Not sure what size you are looking for exactly but I bought some in Woodies (or could have been B&Q) Swords last week. They had different sizes so you might find some that suit. Not sure of the exact name though....

Advertisement