Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benro Tripod

• 26-08-2020 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I’m looking to upgrade my tripod, currently have one of those cheap amazon ones that it’s impossible to adjust camera position on :rolleyes:
    Does anyone have the Benro ifoto series 2 FIF28CIB2 and would you recommend it?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 retoos

I think that this is one stable tripod. Excellent building efficiency with no big problems. The legs worked well and looked very sturdy, but the lock in the middle of the column took too much effort to lock down. It's all running well and doing what it claims it will do. Its scale and straps in my Lowepro Flipside Trek 350 backpack are very lightweight, without any difficulties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Charlie Jon

I'm sure you have found something great by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I have a Benro & it's great. All the plates on my gear is on Arca Swiss plates....

Advertisement