Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic car insurance

• 26-08-2020 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Looking for classic car insurance 1.3 90 golf, only catch is provisional licence, i am 30, only for weekend use as have a car fully insured already. Anyone know the best options or any company that will insure a 30yo car privately. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,573 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I've 4 insured with First Ireland for years, no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭heffoo

antodeco wrote: »
    I've 4 insured with First Ireland for years, no issues

Thanks for your reply. Only issue is provisional license, have insurance in my own name on 08 A3, but willing to take out a normal private policy of classic isn’t an option but finding someone to insure a 30yo car private isn’t easy

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

You'll struggle with a learner permit I think.

Have you a driving test booked?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭heffoo

You'll struggle with a learner permit I think.

Have you a driving test booked?

Booked and waiting a year now

Advertisement