Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fees

Options
  • 26-08-2020 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a 365online savings account only

Will this be subject to new fees ?

Currently there are no fees and there is no card linked to the account

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Please be assured that these fee changes are only for personal current accounts and so savings accounts would not be included in this new pricing structure. 

I hope this information helps, if you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Please be assured that these fee changes are only for personal current accounts and so savings accounts would not be included in this new pricing structure. 

I hope this information helps, if you’ve any further queries please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we’ll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Perfect, thank you !

• Registered Users Posts: 2 koxx

New fee system is a pure scam !  I dont care about "eliminating 26 different current account fees and transaction charges" and other "transparent" bs, as most customers holds 3k or over on their accounts. Time to move on. BOI should change name to Bank of Seniors and Students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

koxx wrote: »
    New fee system is a pure scam !  I dont care about "eliminating 26 different current account fees and transaction charges" and other "transparent" bs, as most customers holds 3k or over on their accounts. Time to move on. BOI should change name to Bank of Seniors and Students.
    Hi koxx, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

We're very sorry to hear you feel this way. We have created a more transparent and simple pricing model, to make it easier to understand your banking costs and enable easier budgeting. Please be assured we will share this as feedback on your behalf.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]It also means that all customers will pay the same flat fee regardless of how much they have in their account.
    [/font]

Thanks Jen

Advertisement