Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

blanch152 wrote: »
    I have read some sanctimonious self-serving bullsh!t in my time on here, but never have I seen a post as full of untruths and lies about other posters.

It is very easy to spot posters who are merely interested in point-scoring. They put up gifs and pictures with little comment other than whataboutery and engage in Twitter-dumpng from no-mark Twitter accounts.

Can you link to any posts of yours in the "Unquiet Graves" thread that was offering any solidarity with the families, or expressing any disgust and abhorrence about of the murder of innocent Catholics by the Glenanne gang blanch? You know that gang that was operating with impunity and in unison with members of the British Government, including members of the very police force that were supposed to be protecting them?

Surely for a poster who is abhorred by violence and murder, regardless of who they perpetrators were will be in there running his mouth off, telling us all how wrong it was.

Here, I'll even assist you.

Here's a link to every single post you made in that thread.

Off you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

Jaysis lads two wrongs don't make a right!

Murder is a heinous crime no matter what way you spin it!

Jaysis lads two wrongs don't make a right!

Murder is a heinous crime no matter what way you spin it!

Of course it is, but seems certain posters don't seem to give a shiny shyte about murdering anyone unless (as I already stated) they can indulge in "shinnerbashin".

Hypocritical and pretty lowlife to be using the deaths of people to score points.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

grayzer75 wrote: »
    Fixed that bull**** comment for you....

It'll be the same down south in the coming weeks too unfortunately but you'll try and blame SF on that one too.

What are the rates like in schools in the south because they did the right thing closing them in the north with 50% of schools hit with confirmed positive cases.

Funny that, Mary-Lou wanted to keep pubs and bookies open, and about ten days later Sinn Fein were closing schools, says it all about their priorities.

It is great to see our government prioritising education, it is not something that Sinn Fein value obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

McMurphy wrote: »
    Can you link to any posts of yours in the "Unquiet Graves" thread that was offering any solidarity with the families, or expressing any disgust and abhorrence about of the murder of innocent Catholics by the Glenanne gang blanch? You know that gang that was operating with impunity and in unison with members of the British Government, including members of the very police force that were supposed to be protecting them?

Surely for a poster who is abhorred by violence and murder, regardless of who they perpetrators were will be in there running his mouth off, telling us all how wrong it was.

Here, I'll even assist you.

Here's a link to every single post you made in that thread.

Off you go.

What have the Glennane gang got to do with any politician running for the Dail?

Of course I have sympathy for the victims, but those victims are not having their noses rubbed in the dirt by politicians running for election to the Dail who have links to the perpetrators.

What you don't understand is that the issue isn't which victim is more deserving of sympathy, it is that there are politicians running for election who glorify the terrorists.

• Advertisement

What have the Glennane gang got to do with any politician running for the Dail?

So you only castigate murderers if they're running for our parliament?

You couldn't give two fcuks about victims, you are only interested in using them to score points.

As I said to truth, thanks for proving my point, the fact you don't have the gumption or wit to realise you're doing that makes it all the more satisfying.

Of course I have sympathy for the victims, but those victims are not having their noses rubbed in the dirt by politicians running for election to the Dail who have links to the perpetrators.

What you don't understand is that the issue isn't which victim is more deserving of sympathy, it is that there are politicians running for election who glorify the terrorists.

So where are your posts in the thread offering such?

Spoofer gonna spoof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Hqrry113 wrote: »
    How about we start with Damien Harkin (8), who was from the Bogside area of Derry, was returning from a trip to the cinema with friends on July 24, 1971 when a three-tonne British transport lorry, which was part of a convoy, mounted the pavement and hit him. His mother identified her son by his shoes, which he had worn for his First Holy Communion just months earlier.

Or how about we start with 23-month-old Francis McGuigan, who was from the Ballymurphy area of west Belfast. The child died after inhaling CS gas which was fired into houses in the area on April 7, 1970 by the British army following rioting in the area.

Or how about we start with Martin Corr (12) who was found dead in bed after being badly beaten by the British army orin how about we start with two-year-old Ann Gilligan who was shot, and three-year-old Gary Gormley, who was knocked down and killed by a British army vehicle.

Fine, lets start with them then. Are any of these killers (and some seem to be accidents to be fair) running a political party or seeking my vote?

Truthvader wrote: »
    Fine, lets start with them then. Are any of these killers (and some seem to be accidents to be fair) running a political party or seeking my vote?

The fcuk should that matter? Surely if you are against deaths and violence you'd be condemning it no matter what?

Again - thank you for revealing yourself to be the complete and utter point scoring hypocrite that you actually are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 273 ✭✭Hqrry113

Some seem accidents? Most ira killings of civilians are in someway accidents, which ones of these killings do you see as accidents?

Where they were f*****g the cs gas into people's houses?

Or when they gave the 12 year old a good hiding in his bed, but sure it was just meant to be a good hiding the lads weren't meant to kill him.

Or when they were rampaging around in armoured vehicles thinking they're rambo?

I don't believe we will ever get the truth of what happened until there is a Truth Recovery Process.

The only 'side' I see who have put any serious thought into that is actually the Republican side.

I accept that there will be no proper disclosure (although in the some cases there has been) until such time as all players sit down at that Truth Recovery Process. That includes the member party's of the various Irish governments too BTW that you defend as a 'better' choice to vote for.

Actions taken by the FG and FF party while in government (The Heavy Squad) resulted in the death of a close relative of mine.
    I have not allowed that to stop me voting for FG or FF in the past.

Loyalists killed Catholics just for being Catholics but when they engage democratically I would never try to exclude them, block them or hold the past against them. I reserve the right to politically oppose them though.

Which is also your right. So carry on.

And??????..........Oh, a ball of fudge plus a stupid allegation that the FG/FF party were involved in the same subhuman behaviour.

Anyway the killing was all wrong - or "wrongish" but sure they're great lads all the same and should be running the country now. "Don't know about any of that other stuff, sure I was in the toilet with 71 of my friends" Terminate the Special Criminal Court - that's the main thing now"

• Advertisement

One would have thought anyone screaming about "murderers and thugs" would have no problems condoning it no matter what, regardless who they murdering thugs were, and whether or not "they're running candidates" here would be completely irrelevant. Oops though, I Guess not.

You just proved my point about not giving a fiddler's for any victim, so long as you can score a point, you also lacked the intelligence to realise that, when you typed that absolutely stupid post out, carry on though.

Facepalm.

I know you completely caught me out - and I forgot to condemn the Syrian regime too. Silly me; Facepalm

The fcuk should that matter? Surely if you are against deaths and violence you'd be condemning it no matter what?

Again - thank you for revealing yourself to be the complete and utter point scoring hypocrite that you actually are.

O do condemn it but it doesn't really come up for debate as no-one is here justifying it and celebrating it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭maccored

By getting their act together up North which is still running at three times the level of the South.

christ on a bike. FIVE PARTIES AND THE UK GOVERNMENT run the north. Enough with this codswallop

I know you completely caught me out - and I forgot to condemn the Syrian regime too. Silly me; Facepalm

Who asked you about the Syrian regime:confused:

I noted the absence of many in this thread to offer condemnation in the Glenanne gang thread, you offered "they're not running candidates" as some kind of excuse for not doing so. You didn't have to say anything, but you excused it with the comment you offered.

Once again, lacking the gumption to realise the utter stupidity in your reply.

The PIRA one of the greatest guerilla armies of all time that remained functioning for 30 years despite at some periods of the troubles being in the most militarized zones in the world with 24 hour surveillance of the civilian population and the greatest intelligence agencies in the world working round the clock to try to stop them, endless propaganda campaigns against them.

The only organization who handed out any kind of justice for the atrocities committed by the British state against our people.

I know it's been said time and time again but I can't hold it in any longer..... UP THE FU***N RAA!!!!!

Come on lads let it all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,971 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

They're not seeking your vote, that's the point. People like you will be left behind.

It looks like this conflict/war will be left to fester and infect politics like the conflict /war from which the state was born.

You won't change the past, as I can't change it. But you can choose what kind of future we live. Yours looks full of fairly useless bitterness, because SF are here to stay, just like former Loyalists are.

Find a way to live without hate, would be my advice. I am sure SF won't be too annoyed by it one way or the other.

I noted the absence of many in this thread to offer condemnation in the Glenanne gang thread, you offered "they're not running candidates" as some kind of excuse for not doing so. You didn't have to say anything, but you excused it with the comment you offered.

Not to mention, once again revealing the happiness of partitionists to ignore what happened to their own people on their own island.

Not normal citizens.

Read back. Have always said Glenanne gang, Para's and all other murderers should be in prison. No-one here disagrees save Sinn Fein supporters who glorify justify and celebrate their murderers - and want them to run the Country

Read back. Have always said Glenanne gang, Para's and all other murderers should be in prison. No-one here disagrees save Sinn Fein supporters who glorify justify and celebrate their murderers - and want them to run the Country

What about the people who actually control the paras and the glenneane gang should they be in prison too?

You seem to hold Sinn Fein responsible for every crime anyone who was in the IRA has committed over the last 50 years do you do the same for the British government?

• Advertisement

Not to mention, once again revealing the happiness of partitionists to ignore what happened to their own people on their own island.

Not normal citizens.

You have an essential point there but don't realise it.

I do not regard anyone in Northern Ireland as "my own people" any more that someone in Kansas or Gambia. That is the beginning of the Nationalist rot that has poisoned all of you - though at least the "Up the RA" clown above has the dubious distinction of a kind of honesty.

Imagine no nationalist bullcrap and just treat all people everywhere equally without having to resort to the tribal "us and them" stupidity which inevitably leads to it being OK if "they" die or have to be killed because it is not "us".

Nationalism is not some mystical core identity based in any reality. It is a construct invented by Fichte and Herder (two German philosophers) at the end of the 17th Century - finding its fullest expression and stupid endgame in Germany about 150 years later. Still cherished by morons everywhere though

I do not regard anyone in Northern Ireland as "my own people"

That figures.

Good luck to you because they are, whether you like it or not. And they arent going away.

I do not regard anyone in Northern Ireland as "my own people" any more that someone in Kansas or Gambia. That is the beginning of the Nationalist rot that has poisoned all of you - though at least the "Up the RA" clown above has the dubious distinction of a kind of honesty.

Imagine no nationalist bullcrap and just treat all people everywhere equally without having to resort to the tribal "us and them" stupidity which inevitably leads to it being OK if "they" die or have to be killed because it is not "us".

Nationalism is not some mystical core identity based in any reality. It is a construct invented by Fichte and Herder (two German philosophers) at the end of the 17th Century - finding its fullest expression and stupid endgame in Germany about 150 years later. Still cherished by morons everywhere though

they're not our people as in they didn't fight for your independence as much as people from any other county in Ireland and haven't gone through the exact same struggles as everyone else and fought in countless rebellions for the same cause as everyone in Ireland has for centuries?

I've never heard such an ignorant and royal attitude as your post, and you regard yourself as irish? Fair enough if your a polish immigrant or something are you?

What about the people who actually control the paras and the glenneane gang should they be in prison too?

You seem to hold Sinn Fein responsible for every crime anyone who was in the IRA has committed over the last 50 years do you do the same for the British government?

Yes those who controlled the Glenanne gang should of course be in prison. Not sure that they were controlled at cabinet level - maybe they were but never heard it said before

To take an example; I believe the individual Para who murdered innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday should be in prison, the commanding officer - not so sure as I never heard it said that he actually ordered them to fire on innocent civilians . He did lie his head off later so should be in prison for perjury or perverting the course of justice

As to your own heroes. Dessie Ellis, Gerry Kelly Booby Storey Martin McGuinness should have all spent their lives in prison in the same way for the same reason

As to Sinn Fein, most should not be in prison but I have a low low opinion of people who would look to the likes of Gerry Adams and endorse and glorify his cruel history or those like the sleazy Mary Lou who would seek to carve out a grubby political career with such people

Are we clear?

they're not our people as in they didn't fight for your independence as much as people from any other county in Ireland and haven't gone through the exact same struggles as everyone else and fought in countless rebellions for the same cause as everyone in Ireland has for centuries?

I've never heard such an ignorant and royal attitude as your post, and you regard yourself as irish? Fair enough if your a polish immigrant or something are you?

Read up. I only regard myself as "Irish" as a geographical accident. After that it is of no interest whatsoever to me. I don't expect anyone fully infected with toxic Nationalism to be able to comprehend that

Yes those who controlled the Glenanne gang should of course be in prison. Not sure that they were controlled at cabinet level - maybe they were but never heard it said before

To take an example; I believe the individual Para who murdered innocent civilians on Bloody Sunday should be in prison, the commanding officer - not so sure as I never heard it said that he actually ordered them to fire on innocent civilians . He did lie his head off later so should be in prison for perjury or perverting the course of justice

As to your own heroes. Dessie Ellis, Gerry Kelly Booby Storey Martin McGuinness should have all spent their lives in prison in the same way for the same reason

As to Sinn Fein, most should not be in prison but I have a low low opinion of people who would look to the likes of Gerry Adams and endorse and glorify his cruel history or those like the sleazy Mary Lou who would seek to carve out a grubby political career with such people

Are we clear?

Ahh I see you don't hold anyone responsible for the actions of soldiers who kill, deploy the most viscous chavvy soldiers onto the streets of Derry who were already linked toto two other massacres of Irish civilians and countless violent beating and degradation of Irish civilians but sure you can't blame anyone for it, them troops were sent their as shock troops they were supposed to put the fear of god into the civilian population.

In reference to the glenanne gang Colin Wallace one of the most highest ranking intelligence officers during the early 70s in a letter from Colin Wallace to Tony Staughton, the Chief Information Officer of the Army Information

According to one of Craig's people [Craig Smellie, the top MI6 officer in Northern Ireland at the time], most of those involved, the Youngs, the Jacksons, Mulholland, Hanna, Kerr and McConnell were working closely with SB [Special Branch] and Int [Intelligence] at that time. Craig's people believe the sectarian assassinations were designed to destroy rees attempts to negotiate a ceasefire. They also believe some very senior RUC officers were involved with this group. In short, it would appear that loyalist paramilitaries and Int/SB members have formed some sort of pseudo-gangs in an attempt to fight a war of attrition against the IRA by getting paramilitaries on both sides to kill each other.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

The PIRA one of the greatest guerilla armies of all time that remained functioning for 30 years despite at some periods of the troubles being in the most militarized zones in the world with 24 hour surveillance of the civilian population and the greatest intelligence agencies in the world working round the clock to try to stop them, endless propaganda campaigns against them.

The only organization who handed out any kind of justice for the atrocities committed by the British state against our people.

I know it's been said time and time again but I can't hold it in any longer..... UP THE FU***N RAA!!!!!

let me guess you got a C in history in the junior cert, own a Che Guevara t shirt, and have a scar face poster in your bed room.

life is gona be tough for you kid :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mynamejeff wrote: »
    let me guess you got a C in history in the junior cert, own a Che Guevara t shirt, and have a scar face poster in your bed room.

life is gona be tough for you kid :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Let me guess, your favourite film is some garbage romantic film from the 1980s, you're a feminist judging by your posting history likely bisexual?

And you think I have it bad?

Not that I have any problem with your bisexuality btw I fully support your right to be bisexual.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Let me guess, your favourite film is some garbage romantic film from the 1980s, you're a feminist judging by your posting history likely bisexual?

And you think I have it bad?

lol

that's your response to me pointing out your ignorance ?

best check back to base for more orders

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement