Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Don't care really Francie tbh.
    It's not what's in the papers or trending right now.

You said on Turs morning that the mother and baby controversy wasn't in the media or trending that morning.

Remind me why your opinion should be considered without a bathtub body tipper full of salt:D?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,972 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

The lesson FG don't seem to learn is that whenever they do something like this (remember the backlash when Leo had a pop at handing out foodparcels?) the public get reminded of FG playing very fast and loose with the rules. Currently being shared in social media as a result of the video is this for instance:
    Take the many TDs who own shares in multinational companies.

Finance Minister Paschal Donohoe transferred his shares in international drinks company Diageo to his wife when it was pointed out to him by the Sunday Independent that the holding could be seen as a conflict.

It could still be argued that transferring the shares to his wife has done very little to remove the conflict.

The minister also has shares in consumer goods conglomerate Proctor & Gamble. We do not know how big a shareholding he has.

https://www.independent.ie/business/farming/news/politics/political-rich-list-some-tds-give-the-size-of-their-land-down-to-the-last-acre-36901480.html

Just watched that fg video..... Have the Fine Gael twitter operators been in this thread? They're accusing the Shinners of being "partitionist's".

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭mattser

Another week of apoplexy ahead for those with little to do, Bish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

McMurphy wrote: »
    You said on Turs morning that the mother and baby controversy wasn't in the media or trending that morning.

Remind me why your opinion should be considered without a bathtub body tipper full of salt:D?

I'm fallible, there wasn't much mention on my look through the papers on my phone when I got up.
    It blew up of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Huge amount of anger on display amongst SF’s online army over on Twitter this morning. That video seems to have rattled supporters of the partitionist party.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

If an Irish government had not partnered with Apple to appeal, we would have been fully entitled to do what we wished with our share of the money. Would Apple have won on their own? They probably wouldn't have appealed.

You are now questioning the independence and competence of the ECJ in order to defend the indefensible.

The only thing you are missing in this wild dream is that somehow Denis O’Brien is behind it all.

Huge amount of anger on display amongst SF’s online army over on Twitter this morning. That video seems to have rattled supporters of the partitionist party.

Why would it rattle FF? ;)

Yeh, sure BoH. I give you the morally upstanding FG party. (until they are caught that is)

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/fg-admits-secret-pay-ran-longer-than-claimed-26086712.html

You beat McMurphy to it, dragging up something that was comprehensively dealt with.

blanch152 wrote: »
    You are now questioning the independence and competence of the ECJ in order to defend the indefensible.

The only thing you are missing in this wild dream is that somehow Denis O’Brien is behind it all.

Eh?

• Advertisement

blanch152 wrote: »
    You beat McMurphy to it, dragging up something that was comprehensively dealt with.

Something illegal that was dealt with (we assume) when they were caught.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Sinn Féin no good with money they tell us.

How will we prove it, put up a video about how to have so much money

Is it April 1st?

At least SF were not in Govt when FF/FG and the Church sat by and rapped kids, killed newborn babies, sold newborn babies, gave them away, forcing women to go abroad, all because it was not the Catholic way for a single woman have a kid.

At least now FF/FG in Govt can put the wrongs right, no they try and hide them for 30 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Just watched that fg video..... Have the Fine Gael twitter operators been in this thread? They're accusing the Shinners of being "partitionist's".

:pac:

I hope to christ they're keeping the receipts from whoever's running this campaign for them. Going down in flames. Trump would cringe. Alot of joe public pointing out the absolute hypocrisy too in the comments. Really didn't think things through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Sinn Féin no good with money they tell us.

How will we prove it, put up a video about how to have so much money

Is it April 1st?

At least SF were not in Govt when FF/FG and the Church sat by and rapped kids, killed newborn babies, sold newborn babies, gave them away, forcing women to go abroad, all because it was not the Catholic way for a single woman have a kid.

At least now FF/FG in Govt can put the wrongs right, no they try and hide them for 30 years.

Good man.

http://theirishobserver.blogspot.com/2020/06/birds.html?m=1

So you agree the Govt are tyring to hide their and the Church's past

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

https://twitter.com/CullyRads/status/1320081783904522242?s=19

Cork City honouring the IRA. Great to see

been covered a number of times in this thread alone ,

Those men had nothing to do with the sf in this tread and whom you support ,

if anything they would be appalled and disgusted at how their names are used

mynamejeff wrote: »
    been covered a number of times in this thread alone ,

Those men had nothing to do with the sf in this tread and whom you support ,

if anything they would be appalled and disgusted at how their names are used

IRA fighting for freedom of the island good, failed agreed to 3/4 a country and left their fellow Irish Catholics behind up North without a care in the world.

IRA fighting for freedom and civil rights of Catholics in the occupied 6 bad

So take it down from the mast, Irish traitors,
    It's the flag we Republicans claim.
    It can never belong to Free Staters,
    For you've brought on it nothing but shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

IRA fighting for freedom of the island good

The Provisional IRA murdered hundreds of Catholics. More than the UVF or the British Army. The revisionism is something else.

IRA fighting for freedom of the island good, failed agreed to 3/4 a country and left their fellow Irish Catholics behind up North without a care in the world.

sure didn't the British Army defeat the Nazis .

that is the level of your logic

you should give some though to the family's of those you are smearing with your lies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

And yet another example of foolish f*ckwit nationalism. Laughable in some ways but as always the rancid hatred and anger killing to joke

• Advertisement

No they didn't. The Americans and Russians came to their rescue.

The Provisional IRA murdered hundreds of Catholics. More than the UVF or the British Army. The revisionism is something else.

This was covered the other evening, the Loyalist paramilitaries and the British Security forces were operating hand in hand up to their necks in collusion, trying to count victims as if they weren't one and the same side would be like trying to claim the yanks won world war 2.

that is the level of your logic

you should give some though to the family's of those you are smearing with your lies

Ah jaysis. Facepalm.

Ah jaysis. Facepalm.

so you boys have been told its alright to claim totally un connected martyrs and yer own then ?

what next

was Cú Chulainn a provo too ? I must have missed the bit about him laundering fuel and murdering kids

so you boys have been told its alright to claim totally un connected martyrs and yer own then ?

what next

was Cú Chulainn a provo too ? I must have missed the bit about him laundering fuel and murdering kids

Go back and start again Jeff, you made a stupid post and I called it out, that's about it.

Go back and start again Jeff, you made a stupid post and I called it out, that's about it.

not really ,

you cant defend the indefensible and doing dundalks defending for him makes him look worse

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Ah yes, straight from the Green Book - 2008 revised edtion (Editor: G Adams)

The IRA were fighting for equality and civil rights rather than a united Ireland :D

not really ,

you cant defend the indefensible and doing dundalks defending for him makes him look worse

I'm defending no-one, you claimed the Brits defeated the Nazis, the Brits had to be rescued by the USA and even then, they'd not have defeated the Nazis without Russia (not to mention the other allies)

As I said you made a haimes of a post, and I called it out.

Bambi wrote: »
    Ah yes, straight from the Green Book - 2008 revised edtion (Editor: G Adams)

The IRA were fighting for equality and civil rights rather than a united Ireland :D

You know I didn't mean it like that, spin it all ya like

SF are here to stay, are growing as a party each year. Deal with it, FG and SF Govt seems to be what a elecrote want. 2 years of Leo and 2 years of Mary Lou rotating would be interesting

This was covered the other evening, the Loyalist paramilitaries and the British Security forces were operating hand in hand up to their necks in collusion, trying to count victims as if they weren't one and the same side would be like trying to claim the yanks won world war 2.

Ah jaysis. Facepalm.

You are defending the type of poster who posted this:

Double facepalm for you.

• Advertisement

You know I didn't mean it like that, spin it all ya like

SF are here to stay, are growing as a party each year. Deal with it, FG and SF Govt seems to be what a elecrote want. 2 years of Leo and 2 years of Mary Lou rotating would be interesting

Why don't you own what you say?

You said it, just like Cullinane came out with Up the Ra, own it, don't be ashamed of it.

I am ashamed that there are still Irishmen who will post sectarian republican chants on a noticeboard, but I am happy to own that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement