Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

blanch152 wrote: »
    Why don't you own what you say?

You said it, just like Cullinane came out with Up the Ra, own it, don't be ashamed of it.

I am ashamed that there are still Irishmen who will post sectarian republican chants on a noticeboard, but I am happy to own that.

I supported the IRAs struggle upto to the GFA and agreed with that too. I've relations who were in the IRA.

I've no problem if you want me to tell you story's of why they joined as Northern teenagers boys and girls BTW.

People down here generally done care and shout scumbag SF republican

Dosnt bother me at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I supported the IRAs struggle upto to the GFA and agreed with that too. I've relations who were in the IRA.

I've no problem if you want me to tell you story's of why they joined as Northern teenagers boys and girls BTW.

Dosnt bother me at all

I'm sure you can justify for yourself and others their reasons and I wouldn't deny they probably had many.
    But that doesn't make SF a good political party for all Ireland either.
    The current state of the party's north and south shows that.
    The TD's this side of the border are just puppets of a strict northern led agenda.
    There's no coherence in any of their policies and no hiding it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

mynamejeff wrote: »
    if anything they would be appalled and disgusted at how their names are used

I can't help but wonder how they'd have felt if they'd have been around to see FG want to hold a state commemoration for the Black and Tans.

Ponder on that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Dosnt bother me at all

Really, who'd have guessed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

The Provisional IRA murdered hundreds of Catholics. More than the UVF or the British Army. The revisionism is something else.
    More than the British Army? Really?
    Or are you only counting some Catholics.. :rolleyes:

It is an utterly futile argument, as it suggesting what anyone who died a hundred years ago would be appalled or disgusted about.

• Advertisement

Truthvader wrote: »
    Really, who'd have guessed

Good to know that you had nothing else to say about it.

Back to defending the state cover up for the lads is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,972 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Says a lot that you are reduced to that Truth.

Says a lot that you are reduced to that Truth.

Really? Pointing out the reality of Sinn Fein conttolled areas is so much worse than crippling other people. You might give the local Sinn Fein MP a ring and remind him to "urge anyone with information to go to the PSNI"

Really? Pointing out the reality of Sinn Fein conttolled areas is so much worse than crippling other people. You might give the local Sinn Fein MP a ring and remind him to "urge anyone with information to go to the PSNI"

Plenty of shootings an barbarity in FG and FF 'controlled' areas too.

• Advertisement

Indeed there is crime everywhere but punishment beatings and shootings are Sinn Fein IRA speciality. Plus FG and FF are not overseen and controlled by the perpetrators - though I expect this will be "unsanctioned" or whatever

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

which ff fg controlled areas are there in Belfast ?

Hahaha Jesus christ is that the level you go to, to get a few replys on this thread as the Govt are in the middle of another scandal

Indeed there is crime everywhere but punishment beatings and shootings are Sinn Fein IRA speciality. Plus FG and FF are not overseen and controlled by the perpetrators - though I expect this will be "unsanctioned" or whatever

Good lord are you completely unaware of the raging criminal feuds going on in several parts of this island for years.

Shooting is not a speciality of SF or any other specific group. Shootings happen everywhere in the world Truth.

You are just as usual engaging in cheap, unbacked up sensationalism.

All over the Republic of Ireland shootings happening every week. FF/FG control this nation at the minute

Which ones do SF control?

Let's see the data on this one. Gets popcorn.

West Belfast would be a SF stronghold I'd say.

All over the Republic of Ireland shootings happening every week. FF/FG control this nation at the minute

so none in Belfast then ,

Including the Shankill road area and parts of Crumlin?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

What an absolutely mind dumbing stupid post, there was a teenager that got beheaded and dismembered here a few months ago.

Vote FG?

Think about what you're posting for Christ sake.

• Advertisement

You said 'controlled'.

So please demonstrate how it is 'controlled' by SF?

Please do this in a way that backed up with something other than a feeling in your waters.

This lazy ****e came up here before from a poster who also, when asked, couldn't produce the name of a single community that was 'controlled.

I heard it all the time about my own community and area and it is lazy journalese.

McMurphy wrote: »
    What an absolutely mind dumbing stupid post, there was a teenager that got beheaded and dismembered here a few months ago.

Vote FG?

Think about what you're posting for Christ sake.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/slain-keane-mulready-woods-stabbed-18798029

Vote FG

Which ones do SF control?

Let's see the data on this one. Gets popcorn.

paul maskey is the "MP" for west Belfast ,

google street view shows tricolours hanging from many of the houses in the area

there is even a sf office nearby

enjoy your popcorn ,

paul maskey is the "MP" for west Belfast ,

google street view shows tricolours hanging from many of the houses in the area

there is even a sf office nearby

enjoy your popcorn ,

Fergus O Dowd is the TD in Drogheda for FG.

FG controlled area where a young kid got shot and chopped up

There's even a FG office nearby

You said 'controlled'.

Please do this in a way that backed up with something other than a feeling in your waters.

This lazy ****e came up here before from a poster who also, when asked, couldn't produce the name of a single community that was 'controlled.

I heard it all the time about my own community and area and it is lazy journalese.

Is that the community where Paul Quinn was bearen to death and everyone knows who did it (including you) but no-one will give any evidence or is it the one where a man was beaten to death in a pub while 71 people were in the toilet?

Lazy lazy journalists

Dont think FG will be having a paramilitary pretend funeral to celebrate the life and times of those responsible

Dont think FG will be having a paramilitary pretend funeral to celebrate the life and times of those responsible

They were going to have a celebration for the Black and Tans but quickly made a U Turn when they seen public opinion.

I've never been to a pretend funeral, is that when you pretend someone is dead and have a funeral? Has this ever happend in this island? I can't remember heading of a case like it.

You said 'controlled'.

Bobby Storeys Funeral springs to mind.

the link is about west Belfast .

• Advertisement

Is that the community where Paul Quinn was bearen to death and everyone knows who did it (including you) but no-one will give any evidence or is it the one where a man was beaten to death in a pub while 71 people were in the toilet?

Lazy lazy journalists

Where is your proof that people have evidence capable of convicting?

The IMC and the PSNI know too btw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement