Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

I live in England but will come home to vote for SF in the next election. I haven't read through the thread but i'll just say that i'd rather castrate myself than vote FF/FG. Hope this helps

Castrating yourself? LOL
    Not sure how that helps anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I live in England but will come home to vote for SF in the next election. I haven't read through the thread but i'll just say that i'd rather castrate myself than vote FF/FG. Hope this helps

It probably would. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

markodaly wrote: »
    Castrating yourself? LOL

Think of the future generations. :D
    And the sheep. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

maccored wrote: »
    Another closet unionist who hasnt the guts to admit to it?

your inability ot detect satire does you no favours , it would be embarrassing to most people

also does davy like all your posts or just most of them /

West Belfast is a SF stronghold...you were going to provide evidence that SF CONTOL West Belfast.

google strong hold and see what it says .

also same question about davy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,972 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

mynamejeff wrote: »
    google strong hold and see what it says .

also same question about davy

:):)

'So, in summing up. the evidence your honour, that SF 'control' West Belfast, is that people fly Tricolours from their windows and believe it or not, (a look of shock and horror on the barristers face would be good here) it is near a SF office!!!!'

DUMBFOUNDED SILENCE IN THE COURT.

END.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

'So, in summing up. the evidence your honour, that SF 'control' West Belfast, is that people fly Tricolours from their windows and believe it or not, (a look of shock and horror on the barristers face would be good here) it is near a SF office!!!!'

END.

Who killed Paul Quinn? Who killed Robert McCartney

TERRIFIED SILENCE IN THE COURT

Truthvader wrote: »
    Who killed Paul Quinn? Who killed Robert McCartney

TERRIFIED SILENCE IN THE COURT

Whoever killed them is NOT evidence of SF controlling areas.

It was a lazy journalistic trope when first used and is still one today.

Some criminal elements may control the small number of other criminals but that happens anywhere. Witness intimidation will happen anywhere it is possible to do it and has done since time and courts of law began.

END.

google strong hold again , you still don't seem to understand what it means to control something

I didn't know they had barristers in kangaroo courts :pac::pac:

is davy alright he hasn't thanked your post yet ?

google strong hold again , you still don't seem to understand what it means to control something

I didn't know they had barristers in kangaroo courts :pac::pac:

is davy alright he hasn't thanked your post yet ?

I know what a stronghold is, this used to be a FF stronghold. But FF never 'controlled' this area just as SF don't now.

You cannot provide anything to prove this lazy claim.

QED.

*why are you attacking another member of the forum...hoping to provide some distraction from being caught out being no better than one of tge redtops?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,831 ✭✭✭blackwhite

I'm not sure declaring your intent to commit electoral fraud is overly helpful for anyone - but off you go anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Did you see the news about the international flight allowed in to Dublin and had no monitoring or follow up to make sure rules were being followed? That one flight - ONE flight was responsible for nearly 50 cases.

Can we point the finger at anyone really?

Always said that the NHS being somehow superior to our own broken system was bollix. Not surprised tbh that it has crumbled.

Yeh, well Sinn Fein have some neck then, don't they?

Criticising a better system while they run a crumbling down one in the North?

Health is a devolved power.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

Over taking the queens pound . That not go against the SF morals. Actually they have been doing it up the north for years without complaints while not doing the job they were elected in to do .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

markodaly wrote: »
    Castrating yourself? LOL

A noble sacrifice! The likes of Bobby Sands and Terence McSwiney would be highly impressed by such selfless heroism. What are the odds that, when push comes to shove, he'll wimp out and opt for a vasectomy!

blanch152 wrote: »
    Yeh, well Sinn Fein have some neck then, don't they?

Criticising a better system while they run a crumbling down one in the North?

Health is a devolved power.

Where does it say they are not allowed comment if they see faults?

What kind of society is it you wanr blanch.

'Some neck'??, wtf is that about?

I know what a stronghold is, this used to be a FF stronghold. But FF never 'controlled' this area just as SF don't now.

You cannot provide anything to prove this lazy claim.

QED.

*why are you attacking another member of the forum...hoping to provide some distraction from being caught out being no better than one of tge redtops?

what the F do FF have to do with this , this is about sf.

do you see the irony of you bringing up ff as me bringing up davy ?

what the F do FF have to do with this , this is about sf.

do you see the irony of you bringing up ff as me bringing up davy ?

Ok.

Finchley is a Tory stronghold...but the Tories do not 'control' Finchley.

When it dawns on you that the words under scrutiny are 'stronghold' and 'control', get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭maccored

your inability ot detect satire does you no favours , it would be embarrassing to most people

also does davy like all your posts or just most of them /

Im great at detecting bull**** mind you. and the detector seems to go off a lot reading the tripe in this thread. You should be embarrassed alright. Come out of the unionist closet the lot of ye! No-one will say mind nor give a crap, but at least you wont be talking out of both sides of your mouths

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Im great at detecting bull**** mind you. and the detector seems to go off a lot reading the tripe in this thread. You should be embarrassed alright. Come out of the unionist closet the lot of ye! No-one will say mind nor give a crap, but at least you wont be talking out of both sides of your mouths

How can someone from the Republic be an Unionist? If there is a border poll i'll be in a Republic either way.

stop and think for a second will you

do you really believe that everyone who doesn't loyally subscribe to your violent dim witted brand of out of date childish republicanism isn't a tricolour burning bowler hat wearing dup unionist ?

almost all the time both sides are wrong

• Advertisement

Ok.

Finchley is a Tory stronghold...but the Tories do not 'control' Finchley.

When it dawns on you that the words under scrutiny are 'stronghold' and 'control', get back to me.

Finchley is not West Belfast.

Normal rules don't apply to Sinn Fein and West Belfast.

Finchley is not West Belfast.

Normal rules don't apply to Sinn Fein and West Belfast.

Where have you been for 100 years of partition blanch?

Keep telling you it isn't a normal society because of it and that the statelet has failed.

Seems you only agree if you can get a swipe with your broom at those guys and gals under your bed.

Whoever killed them is NOT evidence of SF controlling areas.

It was a lazy journalistic trope when first used and is still one today.

Some criminal elements may control the small number of other criminals but that happens anywhere. Witness intimidation will happen anywhere it is possible to do it and has done since time and courts of law began.

I know, someone should really do something about the local tennis club intimidating witnesses.

Truthvader wrote: »
    I know, someone should really do something about the local tennis club intimidating witnesses.

Did they? Can you back that up as well as you backed up that SF were or have intimidated witnesses?

I'll see if there's any of that popcorn left.

Where have you been for 100 years of partition blanch?

Keep telling you it isn't a normal society because of it and that the statelet has failed.

Seems you only agree if you can get a swipe with your broom at those guys and gals under your bed.

I didn't say that it wasn't a normal society.

I said that normal rules don't apply to Sinn Fein and West Belfast. If you want I could say the same about the Kinahan gang and certain housing estates. Only difference is that one of them has a fake political facade to cover their thuggery.

Did they? Can you back that up as well as you backed up that SF were or have intimidated witnesses?

We've been over this a million times. You know your intimidation has been a success when people voluntarily seek permission before testifying.

We've been over this a million times. You know your intimidation has been a success when people voluntarily seek permission before testifying.

Yes. The new breed of 'the intimidated' who voluntarily go to the gardai themselves, all the way from New York

Fabulous theory alright. :):):)

Yes. The new breed of 'the intimidated' who voluntarily go to the gardai themselves, all the way from New York

Think Aaron Brady Witnesses got permission from Gerry Adams to give evidence. Good old Gerry!

Any update on when Conor Murphy will get permission to tell the Gardai the identity of the IRA person he met to discuss the Paul Quinn case, who was able to reassure him of their non-involvement. It would significantly help the case if the Gardai were to get that information first-hand.

• Advertisement

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to tennis clubs everywhere for my error in linking them to the death of Paul Quinn. I have since carried out a bit of research and as per the link below it it turns out is was, ....er.. Sinn Fein/IRA who were responsible.

Also note that Paul Quinn's mother is in fact grateful to people for bringing this issue up - as I know that some select few here are concerned that references to this murder and cover up are upsetting to the family and/or that they might feel that Pauls murder is being "used" in some way. This will obviously come as a great relief to those people who have displayed such concern for Paul's family

https://extra.ie/2020/02/04/news/politics/man-allegedly-killed-ira-quinn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement