Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,972 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

KevRossi wrote: »
    Then read this if you want recent examples http://www.cearta.ie/2020/06/finders-are-not-keepers-if-money-is-just-resting-in-your-account-and-even-if-you-have-no-idea-how-it-got-there-you-cant-keep-it-you-have-to-make-restitution-of-the-mistaken-payment-or-run-the-r/

You'd want to be some utter fool to believe McCallion would not have kept that money if she wasn't called out on it by Stephen Nolan. I'm only glad MLMD dealt with it swiftly instead of dealing with it the way you do.

She didn't 'keep it' is the fecking point here.
    If you are going to go to court on this I think you'll need a bit more than speculation as to what her intention was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

€51600 in expenses for a T.D :eek:
    Surely that's for staff wages and doesn't depend on the T.D's presence ?
    Otherwise if its for travel,they must be using a private jet or overnighting in a nice suite at the nearby Sherbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Poor Francie. endlessly bamboozled.

People routinely show up in court having thieved or defrauded others and claim they have paid the money back or made full restitution.

Still guilty though.

If all Sinn Fein were guilty of is trying to scam a few bob mistakenly put into their account the world would be a much better place. And sure as Francie will tell you (again and again and again) didn't they give it back when they were caught

Truthvader wrote: »
    Poor Francie. endlessly bamboozled.

People routinely show up in court having thieved or defrauded others and claim they have paid the money back or made full restitution.

Still guilty though.

If all Sinn Fein were guilty of is trying to scam a few bob mistakenly put into their account the world would be a much better place. And sure as Francie will tell you (again and again and again) didn't they give it back when they were caught

Your LIE gets to be the TRUTH when she is charged with theft.

Keep trying Truth but that missing 'e' in your name is not staying silent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

https://twitter.com/stephennolan/status/1321828107016392704?s=21

Jesus; that sounds like they took P O’Neill out of cold storage for the day. Lot of anger there. Political pie all over the SF jumper.

• Advertisement

Jesus; that sounds like they took P O’Neill out of cold storage for the day. Lot of anger there. Political pie all over the SF jumper.

WTF is wrong with Nolan? Has Francie not explained again and again that they gave the money back.

Francie would you give them a ring? - unless that was you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 396 ✭✭Open the Pubs

Hard to listen to the harsh Northern accent, bitterness and anger, and Shinnerspeak.

So many of these Sinn Fein cranks are resembling the Corbynites in meltdown in Britain blaming Jews for everything. In fact many online double as Corbyn cheerleaders and Sinn Fein activists.

As Suzanne Breen alluded to (and Nolan is the best example) there are many in shock that the Shinners cut them off at the pass on this one.
    Text book getting out in front of a story by taking swift, unequivocal action>

Nolan reduced to encouraging rants on his show. :):)

Maybe he's worried he will have to look at multi-million pound fraud elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

WTF is wrong with Nolan? Has Francie not explained again and again that they gave the money back.

Francie would you give them a ring? - unless that was you

The caller said he wasn't defending Sinn Fein, so it is possible it was Francie.

blanch152 wrote: »
    The caller said he wasn't defending Sinn Fein, so it is possible it was Francie.

Couldn't be me blanch, sure he's 'Northern Irish', did you not hear his accent! :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

Have we finally found where SF/IRA draw the line? Steal from the taxpayer, you have to resign. Steal from and bankrupt a charity, get a seat in the Dail.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

aggressive obnoxious and only willing to listen to the sound of their own voice

could be any one of the shinnerbots here

caught thieving and then trying to silence anyone who dares to speak out against them

#notanormalparty

mynamejeff wrote: »
    aggressive obnoxious and only willing to listen to the sound of their own voice

could be any one of the shinnerbots here

caught thieving and then trying to silence anyone who dares to speak out against them

#notanormalparty

Nolan's not that bad! :)

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/psni-considering-whether-to-inquire-into-three-10-000-payments-to-sinn-fein-1.4395516?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishtimes.com%2Fnews%2Fireland%2Firish-news%2Fpsni-considering-whether-to-inquire-into-three-10-000-payments-to-sinn-fein-1.4395516

What is wrong with the police? Francie will have to call in them too after he gets off the phone from Nolan.

Ona brighter note I suppose it doesn't really matter to Francie - not being a member and all that. Still as such a supporter of the GFA at least he can put his faith in the PSNI and rely on them to investigate it properly

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/psni-considering-whether-to-inquire-into-three-10-000-payments-to-sinn-fein-1.4395516?mode=sample&auth-failed=1&pw-origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishtimes.com%2Fnews%2Fireland%2Firish-news%2Fpsni-considering-whether-to-inquire-into-three-10-000-payments-to-sinn-fein-1.4395516

What is wrong with the police? Francie will have to call in them too after he gets off the phone from Nolan.

Ona brighter note I suppose it doesn't really matter to Francie - not being a member and all that. Still as such a supporter of the GFA at least he can put his faith in the PSNI and rely on them to investigate it properly

:):)

I'm sure the PSNI 'consider' many things Truth. Doesn't prove your lies sadly.

Will Mary-Lou be ringing Boris and Micheal to ask for their help because the peace process could be in danger from the investigation?

Nolan's not that bad! :)

its that tone that shows people what sf and its online army thinks of its enemy's ie anyone that's not sf

glad to see davy is ok ,

its that tone that shows people what sf and its online army thinks of its enemy's ie anyone that's not sf

glad to see davy is ok ,

Tone? Wolfe? What's he got to do with this? :)

Apologies if you think I am being flippant, but it is a bit like me or anyone else posting a clip of a FF or FG loon on Joe Duffy and extrapolating some amateur phycology from it.

I get it, you guys are raging Mary Lou did the right thing here, unequivocally, no excuses, and quickly.

Rug pulled from under youse, Nolan included.

Apologies if you think I am being flippant, but it is a bit like me or anyone else posting a clip of a FF or FG loon on Joe Duffy and extrapolating some amateur phycology from it.

I get it, you guys are raging Mary Lou did the right thing here, unequivocally, no excuses, and quickly.

She got wind of the police investigation from an IRA mole in the PSNI?

blanch152 wrote: »
    She got wind of the police investigation from an IRA mole in the PSNI?

Something like the Gardai giving a Minister info on another TD...that kinda thing?

• Advertisement

your not being flippant your trying to down play the embarrassing ignorance and stupidity displayed by one of your party/gang members

you are caught between the claim that you are better that ff fg and the lie that ye are a normal party .

in reality modern sf are a group who grew out of a revolutionary movement that morphed into a criminal gang and is now involved in politics as that is the ultimate organised crime

but you and your party have a long way to go

your not being flippant your trying to down play the embarrassing ignorance and stupidity displayed by one of your party/gang members

you are caught between the claim that you are better that ff fg and the lie that ye are a normal party .

in reality modern sf are a group who grew out of a revolutionary movement that morphed into a criminal gang and is now involved in politics as that is the ultimate organised crime

but you and your party have a long way to go

I never claimed SF were better than anyone jeff.

Try again.
    I'll remind you, I have voted for almost all the political parties that run here and independents.

I never claimed SF were better than anyone jeff.

Try again.
    I'll remind you, I have voted for almost all the political parties that run here and independents.

I stand by my post and its accuracy as for you not being a sf poster voter and party member

prove it

as im sure you are aware
    no one here believes you

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I stand by my post and its accuracy as for you not being a sf poster voter and party member

prove it

as im sure you are aware
    no one here believes you

How do you prove you're not a member of something incidentally:confused:

Does one post a photo of the membership card one doesn't own, or a screenshot of the annual membership fee one hasn't paid:confused:

McMurphy wrote: »
    How do you prove you're not a member of something incidentally:confused:

Does one post a photo of the membership card one doesn't own, or a screenshot of the annual membership fee one hasn't paid:confused:

The lads need something to attack today, shadow boxing all day.

prove it

as im sure you are aware
    no one here believes you

Agreed, Francie has all the Sinn Fein hallmarks. The weasely justifications and equivocations for murders coupled with the usual "everyone is guilty" cop out, then the stupid lies just repeated and repeated no matter what the evidence to the contrary and lastly the seething border mentality where everyone else is lying or needs to be educated because the only "truth" is whatever Gerry Adams says it is from time to time. And the final cherry on top, the claim not to be a member of Sinn Fein at all.

Agreed, Francie has all the Sinn Fein hallmarks. The weasely justifications and equivocations for murders coupled with the usual "everyone is guilty" cop out, then the stupid lies just repeated and repeated no matter what the evidence to the contrary and lastly the seething border mentality where everyone else is lying or needs to be educated because the only "truth" is whatever Gerry Adams says it is from time to time. And the final cherry on top, the claim not to be a member of Sinn Fein at all.

Only person caught lying here today was you Truth.
    Not just me that said it.

Only person caught lying here today was you Truth.
    Not just me that said it.

Good man just keep repeating it and it will be true. Like arguing with Pearse Doherty

Good man just keep repeating it and it will be true. Like arguing with Pearse Doherty

Ok, I will repeat it. Only one person was caught lying here today and that was you Trurh when you claimed that somebody had 'made off' with money that was actually repaid.

• Advertisement

Colum Eastwood having a few problems with the truth today too.
    https://twitter.com/moneillsf/status/1322263934255116293

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement