Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

What else have they did for the last number of years ,

We are seeking vote of no confidence for the 30th time yawn here we go again .

Maybe they should ask why they failed the north repeatedly especially in 2020 and previous few years ,why does sf want a reunification poll so that other parties can sort out the mess they caused

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

Leo is the closest thing to trump in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

SF hold a no confidence vote whenever Mary Lou wants to get her face on TV.

It’s so obvious but the Shinners lap it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭bladespin

Its the right thing to do. Leo has to go. Politicians are not allowed do whatever they want simply because the country is in a crisis.

Ya wha????

Honestly Leo has more in common with Trump than Mary Lou lol and I’m very non sf.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I thought SF would be keeping their own heads down after some MLA and party members forced to resign over the Covid cash relief controversy.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Gatling wrote: »
    What else have they did for the last number of years ,

Since 2016, FF and FG are finally, after 100 years of swapping power - realising what it's like to have an opposition.

That'll do me for now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Torpedojoe

Pkiernan wrote: »
    The country is in crisis and the IRA want to topple the government with a non confidence vote.

How selfish are these thugs?

Grow up

I thought SF would be keeping their own heads down after some MLA and party members forced to resign over the Covid cash relief controversy.

That's precisely why "they're not keeping their heads down" - the issue was dealt with as soon as it came to light, hence why no-one is still harping on about it, as what else can the Shinners do, take them back into the party and make them resign a second time?

Or, TLDR? As my mam would have said to us back in the day, "D'ye see what a thought done"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Leo is the closest thing to trump in this country.

'Civil service, very white, SF don't like white men'.
    You'd think if FG were sincere about Covid Leo wouldn't have quoted 'Mean Girls' to win a bet while addressing the nation about the pandemic. Pretty Trump if you ask me.

Not forgetting doing Trump a solid by calling Clare Co.Co.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

They resigned, pity Leo couldn't do the same, the honourable thing

• Advertisement

Since when would that stop them ,

It's like a junkie appearing in front of court every week it's always someone else fault and and a hard life

It's like a junkie appearing in front of court every week it's always someone else fault and and a hard life

Leo leaking confidential information to his pal is Leo's fault. Whinging about the people looking to hold him to account smacks of blaming everyone else, (the Village, SF, Labour, posters on here) for Leo's actions.
    It's everyone's fault for pointing out what Leo did, not what Leo did :rolleyes:

The irony in posting that considering what we're discussing in here.

MOT thrown under the bus by Varadkar, and then the sleveen tells his pp to be "careful who they choose as friends"

Leo is sorry he was caught, and shag all else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

And I thought the FG hand wavers said this was a complete non issue, would disappear in a few days

Bowie wrote: »
    It's everyone's fault for pointing out what Leo did, not what Leo did :rolleyes:

No but it's everyone's else fault that they think nobody else has done or is doing even the SF who somehow Believe there good honest little catholics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

In fairness Leo and FG left an open door for SF, not surprising they want to walk through it.

Does this make SF any less stupid and naive? No, but more sh1te like this from FG will make SF even more electable, unfortunate as that is for all of us.

No but it's everyone's else fault that they think nobody else has done or is doing even the SF who somehow Believe there good honest little catholics

Who's that? All I see is a magazine releasing a story about Leo, an opposition looking to hold him to account and FG'ers on here bitching about everyone but the actual culprit, Leo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

maccored wrote: »
    will you stop with the playing the victim. On here SF voters are regularly called ignorant, stupid, knuckle dragging, blah blah blah. Anyone mentions they vote for SF gets bullied and ridiculed and here you are pretending the shinners on here give people grief. My god.
    That's one of FG's more irritating traits.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threads merged

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

will you stop with the playing the victim. On here SF voters are regularly called ignorant, stupid, knuckle dragging, blah blah blah. Anyone mentions they vote for SF gets bullied and ridiculed and here you are pretending the shinners on here give people grief. My god.

be lucky if some one doesn't get shot in the knees eh ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭maccored

mynamejeff wrote: »
    be lucky if some one doesn't get shot in the knees eh ?

why? When have SF shot people in the knees? Can you back up this statement of yours to show where a SF TD has shot anyone in the knees?

No - i didnt think you could. More rubbish and whataboutery

Pkiernan wrote: »
    The country is in crisis and the IRA want to topple the government with a non confidence vote.

How selfish are these thugs?

the IRA what? Laughable - this thread is amusing

why? When have SF shot people in the knees? Can you back up this statement of yours to show where a SF TD has shot anyone in the knees?

No - i didnt think you could. More rubbish and whataboutery

lol , you must be a treat in the comedy clubs in west Belfast , boom boom :):)

lol , you must be a treat in the comedy clubs in west Belfast , boom boom :):)

I see I was correct in that you cant back up the rubbish you had posted. Insinuate all you want - come back to me when you can show me how Sinn Fein have been knee capping people.

Hard to believe the provos are gone 15 years and people like yourself are still pretending SF are the PIRA

Absolutely laughable - and doesn't reflect well on your understanding of SF as a party.

I see I was correct in that you cant back up the rubbish you had posted. Insinuate all you want - come back to me when you can show me how Sinn Fein have been knee capping people.

Hard to believe the provos are gone 15 years and people like yourself are still pretending SF are the PIRA

Absolutely laughable - and doesn't reflect well on your understanding of SF as a party.

why are you pretending this is you first time posting here ,

pretending sf aren't a ocg , like they are a normal political party

no one over the age of 15 in Ireland believes that sort of trash

why are you pretending this is you first time posting here ,

pretending sf aren't a ocg , like they are a normal political party

no one over the age of 15 in Ireland believes that sort of trash

That post is more waffle.

Why havent you listed the SF tds who kneecap people? Where you talking bollocks? Yes - yes you were and havent the balls to own up to it.

Usual stuff then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

Gone, gone where.

Did everything work out in the end.

Are we not left with people in multiple organisations that have simply kept up what 'work' they were doing in the old days.

Why were they up to this work.

a) you can't get a job because of noterierty etc

b) you live in a world of illegality to further the 'cause', or to fund your lavish lifestyle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Is it true that Mary Lou went on multiple trips to the US over the summer and got a €48k back hander for Sinn Fein?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,508 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Is it true that Mary Lou went on multiple trips to the US over the summer and got a €48k back hander for Sinn Fein?

You will never get an answer to that........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

You will never get an answer to that........

Maybe if I tried Leo the liar instead :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement