Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,980 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

markodaly wrote: »
    So, has there been a vigorous investigation into those Covid payments into SF bank accounts?

IMO, the Gardai and the PSNI should look at all the personal and party owned bank accounts for all SF TD's, MLA's and Senators.

With all the allegations made I think it is a withering disgrace on Revenue, The PSNI and Gardai that they haven't investigated.

That is their jobs after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

maccored wrote: »
    has there? Did you ask the gards and the PSNI? Surely they'll investigate if its worth doing

The DUP made a complaint to the PSNI, I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Well, money was essentially stolen by SF members.
    Surely it warrants a wider investigation.

aye - as i said, surely the gards and the PSNI will do that if they think fit. Have you asked them why they havent as yet (if they havent)?

blanch152 wrote: »

course they did. they same people who wasted a few mil on their own people and refused to stand down over it. they'd complain if a catholic farted probably

aye - as i said, surely the gards and the PSNI will do that if they think fit. Have you asked them why they havent as yet (if they havent)?

Somebody else claimed there were 'killers running around free' as well, SFer kneecapping people, numerous allegations of financial impropriety.

Not a word of criticism of the government and Gardai who are allowing all this crime to happen though.

Shocking really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

So, has there been a vigorous investigation into those Covid payments into SF bank accounts?

IMO, the Gardai and the PSNI should look at all the personal and party owned bank accounts for all SF TD's, MLA's and Senators.

Walk into any Garda station and make the complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

course they did. they same people who wasted a few mil on their own people and refused to stand down over it. they'd complain if a catholic farted probably

You talking about the cash for ash scheme? Shameful stuff by the DUP. Is that the scheme where former SF finance minister in NI, Máirtín Ó Muilleoir, contacted a senior unelected Republican called Ted Howell to ask him for advice on how to proceed?

This Ted lad is very interesting. His name keeps popping up whenever SF are involved in murkiness.

You talking about the cash for ash scheme? Shameful stuff by the DUP. Is that the scheme where former SF finance minister in NI, Máirtín Ó Muilleoir, contacted a senior unelected Republican called Ted Howell to ask him for advice on how to proceed?

This Ted lad is very interesting. His name keeps popping up whenever SF are involved in murkiness.

Is he a member of SF Johnny?

Shock horror: SF member emails other SF member.

*Do you ever wonder why the shock horror stories don't stick?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

That's about a landlord the DUP rent an office off, only 70 of the nearly 500 ineligible payments have been returned,

the lad who has been a member of SF for ages and who was involved in the negotiations etc? Why shouldnt he be asked? He's part of the support team.

Im talking about the dup giving all their voters a handy way to steal money, and they didnt even get a slap on the wrists.

your idea of murkiness is quite interesting. You mix up your misunderstanding of what was happening with someone doing something dodgy, and then you mis understand someone doing something dodgy as being quite alright as long as they are the DUP

Im sure you believe whatever the Indo tells you to believe, bless your innocent wee soul.

• Advertisement

the desperation is unreal with these lads. Mary Lou did/didnt go to the USA, and some said it but then again they didnt say it. Shinners cant discuss things with other shinners but the DUP can rob the executive blind. SF kneecap people but the same user cant show where they got that info from.

Quite hilarious really.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,508 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Somebody else claimed there were 'killers running around free' as well, SFer kneecapping people, numerous allegations of financial impropriety.

Not a word of criticism of the government and Gardai who are allowing all this crime to happen though.

Shocking really.

PSNI always get a good welcome in XMG Francie, so I can’t understand the lack of co-operation and criticism in those issues.

Any clues yourself Francie?

PSNI always get a good welcome in XMG Francie, so I can’t understand the lack of co-operation and criticism in those issues.

Any clues yourself Francie?

I don't need to criticise the Gardai, Revenue or the PSNI on these issues Brendi or give clues.
    I didn't make outlandish claims about roaming killers and bullions of fraud going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

What in the name of Jaysus is going on up in Norn Iron? Are they reopening or not? Going for herd immunity, keeping the pubs closed, opening restaurants etc? Amateur hour up there. Looks like the Alliance Party and the SDLP are the only ones up there with any sort of idea of what is going on in the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

What in the name of Jaysus is going on up in Norn Iron? Are they reopening or not? Going for herd immunity, keeping the pubs closed, opening restaurants etc? Amateur hour up there. Looks like the Alliance Party and the SDLP are the only ones up there with any sort of idea of what is going on in the real world.
    Need to open the pubs to launder money and keep the protection rackets going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Not 1970 anymore, former paramilaries own huge percentage of hospitality, utilities and wind industry, Vulture funds would also be fronts for such organisations. FG have been fundraising for the RA and the UDA for years without realising it.(probably knew about the UDA)

Let me see now, I saw some of you guys posting a picture of Matt O’Toole with a Leo t-shirt, so presumably Matt was a member of FG. Under the SF worldview that makes it ok to send him confidential documents.

Oh, I missed something..,,,,,,,,, different rules apply to Sinn Fein.

Sinn Fein will agree to close the schools of the pubs and bookies are kept open.

Let me see now, I saw some of you guys posting a picture of Matt O’Toole with a Leo t-shirt, so presumably Matt was a member of FG. Under the SF worldview that makes it ok to send him confidential documents.

Oh, I missed something..,,,,,,,,, different rules apply to Sinn Fein.

What 'confidential documents' were sent?

What 'confidential documents' were sent?

So do you think it would be a resigning matter if O’Mulleoir shared confidential documents with Ted?

• Advertisement

So do you think it would be a resigning matter if O’Mulleoir shared confidential documents with Ted?

I haven't asked for anybody's resignation.

I do think sharing confidential documents with a vested interest who is not entitled to them should be investigated by the law. A full investigation. Let the truth fall where it may.

The DUP favour a relaxation of the restrictions, SF are happy to extend many of the restrictions except for the likes of barbers etc.

So basically you're saying the DUP need to launder their money and keep the protection rackets going, thats why they want to ease the restrictions on pubs?

You either saying that or just talking ****e.

Ted Howell at the time was a member of Sinn Féin’s ard chomhairle .

What do you find rare about one member of a party consulting another member of the same party? Nothing the same as what Leo's been doing.

Or is this just more noise being spewed out by the usual suspects?

A full investigation. Let the truth fall where it may.

once again we see the duplicitousness of usually the same bunch of posters. Condemn one, dont condemn another and instead talk about what ifs, and 'what would you say if this person said ...'

Never will they admit the British army were a murder gang as much as the IRA were and that FG can actually do wrong.

Sinn Fein will agree to close the schools of the pubs and bookies are kept open.

caught out making up stuff Blanch152. Shameful behaviour, and a bit desperate
    On Sunday, Deputy First Minister Michelle O'Neill said the sale of alcohol was a factor in reaching a decision because "defences come down when alcohol is taken".

Ms O'Neill said cafes and coffee shops were a different matter.

Doesnt sound like she's calling for the opening of pubs

Pat Kenny tearing strips off MaryLou on Newstalk.

Pat Kenny tearing strips off MaryLou on Newstalk.

How do you figure that?

She silenced him on the difference between a TD naming people in the Dáil (for the public good) and the seedy passing of confidential information to a friend.

He literally had no comeback to it, despite trying to land a punch. Her statement at the end challenging those who pay lip service to reform was very good too.

Ted Howell at the time was a member of Sinn Féin’s ard chomhairle .

What do you find rare about one member of a party consulting another member of the same party? Nothing the same as what Leo's been doing.

Or is this just more noise being spewed out by the usual suspects?

He wasn't a member of the Executive.

Do you think it was ok for O'Mulleoir to break the confidence of the Executive and share confidential information with Ted?

How do you figure that?

She silenced him on the difference between a TD naming people in the Dáil (for the public good) and the seedy passing of confidential information to a friend.

He literally had no comeback to it, despite trying to land a punch. Her statement at the end challenging those who pay lip service to reform was very good too.

Pat did what any good interviewer would do. Never interrupted waffle. And, boy, did she waffle!

• Advertisement

Pat did what any good interviewer would do. Never interrupted waffle. And, boy, did she waffle!

Pat had no comeback and was left looking silly making the comparision.

Her depiction of the whole affair as more seedy insider dealing and favourtism was spot on. Her summing up was excellent too. If you vote for this then the finger will be pointed at you. Over to you FF and The Greens...if you tolerate this then....etc etc etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement