Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭maccored

christy c wrote: »
    Don't know how they are the richest, large donations from fans help like the one in the news recently. I

But brain dead pension proposals and junior infants corporate tax proposals (Apple tax) are not the actions of a party that is economically literate.

you sir have been shown to be waffling, and more waffle wont get you out of it.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    actually we can claim illegality ,

plenty of well known criminals were never convicted of their crimes , it doesn't mean they didn't commit them.
    remember all those murderers and bombers that were never caught …...

off you go and report them and stop whinging online about it

maccored wrote: »
    the RUC had 50 grand of that - have you asked them? Again, come forth with your info that SF stole anything ...

This remains my fav conspiracy of all time,

The ira were riddled with informers and couldnt eat meat on a friday without the brits knowing

Also.the ira robbed 30 million and disappeared into thin air, :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Where is your evidence here. Who did they 'refuse to co-operate with'? I will remind you obstructing an inquiry or refusing to co-operate with an inquiry is a crime. Was anyone from SF even arrested in connection with this?
    The IMC and the PSNI and The Gardai know who did it. Knowing who did it isn't the problem.

Never denied by me, that former members are involved in crime. I agree with the IMC, the IRA as an organisation did not sanction or commit this crime.

There was no obligation on the IRA to be gone, the obligation was to cease military actions and organising and to decommission. All of that was complied with or else the IMC and the two governments are lying to us.

I made my decision to vote for SF after reading all the available information on the activities of the IRA.

Paul Quinn's family have made it clear that Conor Murphy should give a statement to the Gardai and the PSNI identifying the IRA people he met to discuss the case. He has refused to do so, to be fair, probably because he hasn't been given permission to do so. Pretending that the Gardai have the information they need is trite.

It is a clear example of refusing to co-operate and ignoring victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

This is great news. SF are using the border and partition for their own gain so they can pocket the 4 million they received from the will of a mentally ill and gullible man who was effectively groomed for his money.

https://twitter.com/FineGael/status/1326593739763093513?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,987 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Paul Quinn's family have made it clear that Conor Murphy should give a statement to the Gardai and the PSNI identifying the IRA people he met to discuss the case. He has refused to do so, to be fair, probably because he hasn't been given permission to do so. Pretending that the Gardai have the information they need is trite.

It is a clear example of refusing to co-operate and ignoring victims.

Which is not evidence of anything either blanch.

I get that Breige Quinn is upset because Conor Murphy said the same thing Bertie Ahern said and the IMC and PSNI said. (The IMC or the PSNI have never retracted that the killing was not unconnected to local criminal activity BTW)

What Breige Quinn wants is not evidence of anything nor is what you want.
    Just like me wanting Leo to resign for his wrongdoing is not 'evidence' of anything but what I want.

This is great news. SF are using the border and partition for their own gain so they can pocket the 4 million they received from the will of a mentally ill and gullible man who was effectively groomed for his money.

Getting the popcorn as FG's latest bout of bitterness spectacularly backfires on them.

the replies are hilarious - poor wee FG, cant even get twitter right

Getting the popcorn as FG's latest bout of bitterness spectacularly backfires on them.

A load of Shinnerbots, cranks, and oddballs getting angry on Twitter isn't unexpected, Francie. It's what the online army do. They've gone rogue on SF.

Do you think SF should return the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Piehead

Sure the €4m is needed to keep the tank-beast in chocolate and Ferraro Rocher !

• Advertisement

Piehead wrote: »
    Sure the €4m is needed to keep the tank-beast in chocolate and Ferraro Rocher !

when in doubt, fat shame someone. that your mantra?

A load of Shinnerbots, cranks, and oddballs getting angry on Twitter isn't unexpected, Francie. It's what the online army do. They've gone rogue on SF.

EmkIiqFXcAINxaV?format=jpg&name=small

when in doubt, fat shame someone. that your mantra?

Who’s fat?

return a donation to a dead person ... can I have whatever youre smoking?

Why would they 'return' it?

Ridiculous bitterness from FG.

Who’s fat?

whoever your 'tankbeast' is

Why would they 'return' it?

Ridiculous bitterness from FG.

Well this William Hampton dude left money to SF. The key line in the will signed by Hampton, in a solicitor’s offices in Cootehill, Co Cavan, in 1997, says that he is leaving the money to the “political party in the Republic of Ireland known at this time as Sinn Féin”. The dude wasn't well at the time - he was just after chopping off his own cock - a tactic Bobby Storey's nutting squad used on victims once or twice btw.

However the money is now residing with SF in NI, which has conveniently used the border for their own economic gain.

Now I know that SF don't actually recognise the legitimacy of the Republic of Ireland, its constitution, or its defence forces, but surely this use of the border and partition must stick in the craw of the Good Republicans??

Now we know SF have over 200 employees, so this 1.6m wouldn't even cover the wage bill for a year, but I suppose the optics aren't great when SF are using the border so they can avoid laws and rules down here.

Partitionist party?

Well this William Hampton dude left money to SF. The key line in the will signed by Hampton, in a solicitor’s offices in Cootehill, Co Cavan, in 1997, says that he is leaving the money to the “political party in the Republic of Ireland known at this time as Sinn Féin”.

However the money is now residing with SF in NI, which has conveniently used the border for their own economic gain.

Now I know that SF don't actually recognise the legitimacy of the Republic of Ireland, its constitution, or its defence forces, but surely this use of the border and partition must stick in the craw of the Good Republicans??

Now we know SF have over 200 employees, so this 1.6m wouldn't even cover the wage bill for a year, but I suppose the optics aren't great when SF are using the border so they can avoid laws and rules down here.

Partitionist party?

If you know anything about border republicans you would know that using the border or partition to their advantage never stuck in anyone's craw...why would it?

If SF brought the money into the republic they would have been breaking the law.

I guess you'd have to ask Mr Hampton if he minded about the logistical juggle...a bit hard to do. But I daresay he wouldn't have minded.

If a law pertaining to wills was broken I would like to see what that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

you sir have been shown to be waffling, and more waffle wont get you out of it.

Hahaha, we have a party that thinks the demographics will look after themselves and you call them economically literate. Yet you say I'm waffling.

whoever your 'tankbeast' is

Who do you think tank-beast is?

• Advertisement

Who do you think tank-beast is?

you tell me .... unless you don't know what you are typing

Hahaha, we have a party that thinks the demographics will look after themselves and you call them economically literate. Yet you say I'm waffling.

as I have already replied to you, the current government haven't control of the pension bomb of the future - so why do you expect the opposition to have the answer? The reason I reckon is because you quote sound bytes and dont have anything of substance to say

Well this William Hampton dude left money to SF. The key line in the will signed by Hampton, in a solicitor’s offices in Cootehill, Co Cavan, in 1997, says that he is leaving the money to the “political party in the Republic of Ireland known at this time as Sinn Féin”. The dude wasn't well at the time - he was just after chopping off his own cock - a tactic Bobby Storey's nutting squad used on victims once or twice btw.

Partitionist party?

things like that can happen when you have a border. Better to be rid of it dont you think?

you tell me .... unless you don't know what you are typing

I won’t tell you anything.

as I have already replied to you, the current government haven't control of the pension bomb of the future - so why do you expect the opposition to have the answer? The reason I reckon is because you quote sound bytes and dont have anything of substance to say

I dont expect them to have the answer, I just don't expect them to be stupid enough to think the demographics will look after themselves. Simple but maybe too difficult for a SF fan to understand.

I won’t tell you anything.

aye - caught out fat shaming somebody, thats why you wont

I dont expect them to have the answer, I just don't expect them to be stupid enough to think the demographics will look after themselves. Simple but maybe too difficult for a SF fan to understand.

boys but thats a fantastic comeback that is. even the oul insult thrown in! Jaysus Christy but youre great.

FF and FG have no answer to the issue at all - thats obviously so simple its went over your head - sorry my bad - they do have a solution ... make us work until we die.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Do the handlers of that account wilfully ignore the 90% of the replies that piss take FG, call them out on hypocrisy, call them out on having no substance or integrity at all etc etc?

John, FG are absolutely and completely fcuking shyting themselves over the Shinners about to topple them, don't try and come back and dismiss this keen observation of mine, the dogs on the street can see it.

The public opinion is firmly against FG right now, and not for the first time I've said this, but for jaysis same, whoever has the password to that Twitter account needs their privileges removed.

Yet another PR crash and burn on twitter, it's fcukin embarrassing at this stage.

boys but thats a fantastic comeback that is. even the oul insult thrown in! Jaysus Christy but youre great.

FF and FG have no answer to the issue at all - thats obviously so simple its went over your head

Part of the answer is to increase the age which is what FG want and actually signed up to under Kenny. Sf's answer is to think the demographics will look after themselves. And idiotic SF fans lap that up. Difficult to believe people could be that stupid.

• Advertisement

All parties make promises/offer things in election politics christy. If we were to run a test on election promise made vs election promises fulfilled since the foundation of the state, how do you think it would fare out?

As I said, treat election politics with a large doze of salt. None of them keep them anyway. If it's too good to be true you can guarantee it won't be implemented.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/election-2020-parties-warned-of-insane-election-promises-as-varadkar-offers-martin-coalition-1.4148383

I think the DoF said that only one party's manifesto was credible last time out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement