Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,883 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Show me the poster defending the UDA and I will take it up with them.

There are plenty of you defending the lowlifes of the IRA.

You defend them by never seeing the whole picture. It's that guilt thing Glenna Lynch is talking about.
    You blame only one side routinely and refuse point blank to accept that their were causes for what happened and who was responsible for creating the circumstances for the conflict/war that inevitably happened. That's what you are guilty about because your party is implicated in the cause of it all.
    You ignored the programme last night because it highlights the fact that you are wrong in your analysis.

I blame all of them involved in the violence, but by god I have a hierarchy of who was and still is mostly to blame for destabilising this island. They are still doing it and YOU are still ignoring it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

mynamejeff wrote: »
    easy there maccored , I can nearly see the spittle flying

In March, 2007, a 32-year-old man from Co Cork, Don Bullman, a chef from Fernwood Crescent in Wilton, was sentenced to four years in prison for membership of the IRA.
    He was arrested at Heuston Station in Dublin two years earlier by gardaí investigating money laundering following the Northern Bank robbery and found in possession of a Daz washing powder box containing more than €94,000.

he was jailed with IRA membership - not the Northern bank robbery. Get your facts right. the money obviously wasnt from the bank

The SF fella ..... ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

maccored wrote: »
    he was jailed with IRA membership - not the Northern bank robbery. Get your facts right. the money obviously wasnt from the bank

The SF fella ..... ?

your very excitable tonight aren't you ?

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/10-facts-about-the-iras-265m-raid-on-northern-bank-30848746.html

nope. you just arent being very smart. theres nothing in that link to back anything you claimed up. btw, if you are seeing spittle - its obviously your own.

nope. you just arent being very smart. theres nothing in that link to back anything you claimed up. btw, if you are seeing spittle - its obviously your own.

sure thing fella

ok your turn ,

post the link proving beyond doubt that the Brits did it ?

• Advertisement

sure thing fella

ok your turn ,

post the link proving beyond doubt that the Brits did it ?

50 grand in an RUC centre and the political climate at the time says the brits done it. Go look at what was happening at that time rather than asking me.

Lets not run away from the point

Your link - about the SF fella - said:

"The case collapsed in 2008 and he was cleared of all charges"

So .. im still waiting. Dont be dodging it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭piplip87

I see the Shinnerbots are out in force today after that horrible documentary.

Using the murder of innocent people by the British state to legitimize their own murders of innocent people. The Loyalist gangs did nothing that the IRA didn't do.

Both sides deliberately targeted innocent civilians, killed women and children.

Same scum different uniform.

50 grand in an RUC centre and the political climate at the time says the brits done it. Go look at what was happening at that time rather than asking me.

Lets not run away from the point

Your link - about the SF fella - said:

"The case collapsed in 2008 and he was cleared of all charges"

So .. im still waiting. Dont be dodging it.

didn't red it eh ?

that's your proof is it ?

my god !!

you don't seen the irony do you ??

piplip87 wrote: »
    I see the Shinnerbots are out in force today after that horrible documentary.

Using the murder of innocent people by the British state to legitimize their own murders of innocent people. The Loyalist gangs did nothing that the IRA didn't do.

Both sides deliberately targeted innocent civilians, killed women and children.

Same scum different uniform.

120 (that we know about) killed in a small geographical area and all you can do is invent something (I haven't seen anyone use it to legitmise anything) and have a go at SF?

Wow...Enda and Leo outdone in one post.

didn't red it eh ?

that's your proof is it ?

my god !!

you don't seen the irony do you ??

did't 'red' what?

I dont have proof - I have an opinion that I'll stand by.

i might be missing the irony of whatever your on about, but Im not missing how you arent admitting you wrongly claimed a SF lad was caught with Northern bank money .........

• Advertisement

did't 'red' what?

i might be missing the irony of whatever your on about, but Im not missing how you arent admitting you wrongly claimed a SF lad was caught with Northern bank money .........

sure your opinion is truer that mine , so the brits did it :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,931 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

whereas you say 'they're all bad'. great insight there. no-one likes the idea of killing, and you certainly dont like to hear that your heroes who were meant to protect, where getting paid to kill innocents instead. as ive said before - if you had to live in it, you'd have a different idea. you didn't, so you think saying 'they're all bad' is a debating tactic.`

you defend the british army. they were directing the udr to go kill innocents.

There is one difference between the British Army and the rest.

Everything that the UVF, the IRA, the UDA, the LVF and the INLA did was wrong.

Some of what the British Army did was wrong, but the rest were the actions of a legitimate security force.

sure your opinion is truer that mine , so the brits did it :pac::pac:

I will gracefully accept your admission that your claim that a SF councillor had Northern bank Money - even though he was arrested and investigated and the prosecution couldnt prove their case - is just your opinion - and not the fact you had claimed it to be. its your opinion even though theres been a failed court case about it.

My opinion is based on the actual fact that 50 grand of the money WAS found in an RUC leisure centre. I doubt the RUC would be up to anything without the british government knowing

I think you might be right. Mine might well be truer than yours. Pity we'll have to wait another 40 years to find out though.

There is one difference between the British Army and the rest.

Everything that the UVF, the IRA, the UDA, the LVF and the INLA did was wrong.

Some of what the British Army did was wrong, but the rest were the actions of a legitimate security force.

there you go again. 'they're all the same ... except ....":rolleyes: The british army controlled the UDR. The UDR were up to their necks in it.

did't 'red' what?

On the balance of probability, he was caught with it, let him sue me if I’m wrong. Unfortunately, the evidence wasn’t sufficient to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt.

On the balance of probability, he was caught with it, let him sue me if I’m wrong. Unfortunately, the evidence wasn’t sufficient to convict him beyond a reasonable doubt.

due you believe in the justice system? If he done it, there would have been enough evidence. the reverse this time .... 'they all good ... except ...'?

there you go again. 'they're all the same ... except ....":rolleyes: The british army controlled the UDR. The UDR were up to their necks in it.

I have acknowledged the British Army did wrong, but the IRA did no right.

I stand over my post.

I stand over my post.

the IRA were forced to do what they were doing. The army were being paid to do it.

If the unionists werent being unionists and treating those who werent unionists like pigs, none of it would have happened. had the british come over and done what they were meant to do and protect non loyalists against loyalists - none of this would have happened.

It happened because people couldnt trust their own police force. they needed another one, which was the IRA. Thats the reality. You say the IRA did no right, but the people who needed them would disagree. they ****ed up many times - nobody would deny that - but they existed because there was no option

due you believe in the justice system? If he done it, there would have been enough evidence. the reverse this time .... 'they all good ... except ...'?

The justice system allows him to sue me if I am wrong.

The justice system allows him to sue me if I am wrong.

what?

All youre telling me there is that you only believe in justice when you think it suits your agenda. Already knew that.

• Advertisement

the IRA were forced to do what they were doing.

That is the biggest lie of the lot.

John Hume is the biggest example of why not.

I stand over my post.

Doesn't really matter what you think. Again, those who supported the IRA thought they were defending them. And on the basis of last night alone, that was a justified feeling to have.
    We don't know, as of now, to what extent the British did wrong BTW.

what?

All youre telling me there is that you only believe in justice when you think it suits your agenda. Already knew that.

Not at all. Not guilty includes innocent but also not proven.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Was John Hume not in the IRA and a SF member?

I think he was in a flying column with Jack Charlton, Paul McGrath & Seamus Heaney

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Yellow Vests and Sinn Fein share the same address in Dublin, whats going on there?

Terms and Conditions

These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Yellow Vest Ireland’s Site. Yellow Vest Ireland is located at 44 Parnell Sq. West, Dublin D01 XA36 Co. Dublin, Ireland.

Terms and Conditions
    These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sinn Féin’s Website. Sinn Féin is located at 44 Parnell Sq. West, Dublin D01 XA36 Co. Dublin, Ireland.

Doesn't really matter what you think. Again, those who supported the IRA thought they were defending them. And on the basis of last night alone, that was a justified feeling to have.
    We don't know, as of now, to what extent the British did wrong BTW.

Those who supported the IRA because they thought they were defending them were fools, deluded or misled, the IRA wrecked the Northern Irish economy, brought nothing but misery to millions of people and disgust at them to countless millions more.

SF in Kerry nominated crazy Gemma for President prior to the last election & the party at a national level has a good collection of 5G & anti vax conspiracy theorists so there’s already a working relationship there

Bull. Hume's efforts pre the Hume Adams Inititive unleashed some of the worst violence of the conflict.
    He, like others, thought the problems could be solved without everyone at the table.
    It was Fr. Alex Reid who, after a conversation with Adams persuaded Hume that the solution lay in a pan nationalist approach and an all Ireland solution.
    Mallon wasn't interested in that and ignored Reid's approaches and the SDLP forced Hume on a solo run. Hume was, in fact, a failure politically before he teamed up with Adams.

Yellow Vests and Sinn Fein share the same address in Dublin, whats going on there?

Terms and Conditions

These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Yellow Vest Ireland’s Site. Yellow Vest Ireland is located at 44 Parnell Sq. West, Dublin D01 XA36 Co. Dublin, Ireland.

Terms and Conditions
    These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sinn Féin’s Website. Sinn Féin is located at 44 Parnell Sq. West, Dublin D01 XA36 Co. Dublin, Ireland.

Are you surprised?

• Advertisement

Bull. Hume's efforts pre the Hume Adams Inititive unleashed some of the worst violence of the conflict.
    He, like others, thought the problems could be solved without everyone at the table.
    It was Fr. Alex Reid who, after a conversation with Adams persuaded Hume that the solution lay in a pan nationalist approach and an all Ireland solution.
    Mallon wasn't interested in that and ignored Reid's approaches and the SDLP forced Hume on a solo run. Hume was, in fact, a failure politically before he teamed up with Adams.

Francie that is a staggering attempt at rewriting history, even for your good self.

Go have a cold shower for yourself cos you’re beginning to sound unhinged

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement