Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭maccored

McMurphy wrote: »
    Do the handlers of that account wilfully ignore the 90% of the replies that piss take FG, call them out on hypocrisy, call them out on having no substance or integrity at all etc etc?

John, FG are absolutely and completely fcuking shyting themselves over the Shinners about to topple them, don't try and come back and dismiss this keen observation of mine, the dogs on the street can see it.

The public opinion is firmly against FG right now, and not for the first time I've said this, but for jaysis same, whoever has the password to that Twitter account needs their privileges removed.

Yet another PR crash and burn on twitter, it's fcukin embarrassing at this stage.

but sure its not actual people, its SF's army of 'bots' apparently. Like, talk about delusions - FG and their supporters seem to be quite fond of making things up to make themselves feel better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭christy c

All parties make promises/offer things in election politics christy. If we were to run a test on election promise made vs election promises fulfilled since the foundation of the state, how do you think it would fare out?

As I said, treat election politics with a large doze of salt. None of them keep them anyway. If it's too good to be true you can guarantee it won't be implemented.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/election-2020-parties-warned-of-insane-election-promises-as-varadkar-offers-martin-coalition-1.4148383

I think the DoF said that only one party's manifesto was credible last time out.

So do SF not think the demographics will look after themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,987 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Pretty seismic example of why partition has failed taking place right now in Belfast.
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%22The%20DUP%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

christy c wrote: »
    Part of the answer is to increase the age which is what FG want and actually signed up to under Kenny. Sf's answer is to think the demographics will look after themselves. And idiotic SF fans lap that up. Difficult to believe people could be that stupid.

the real answer is make sure the population have well enough paid jobs so that they can afford a pension. Thats not happening under FG or FF. Increasing the age is going backwards - which funny enough makes sense for FG to come up with that kind of idea

Pretty seismic example of why partition has failed taking place right now in Belfast.
    https://twitter.com/search?q=%22The%20DUP%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

but sure according the lads on here, its SF who wanted the pubs open. I notice Blanch152 never answered my post about the same issue a few pages back,.

• Advertisement

I think SF will face economic realities if in government like them all christy.

Maybe I am lucky, I can smell bull**** election auctions a mile off, most who have an interest in politics can. The biased think their own smells of lavender.

course it will - if theres enough well paid jobs to ensure the majority of the population has a private pension (which there isnt). Hard to predict the future, and futures usually depend on a variety of factors ... not one liners that you can quote on forums.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

maccored wrote: »
    aye - caught out fat shaming somebody, thats why you wont

openly supports murders and criminals and a party who exploited a mentally ill man but draws the line at fat shaming ?

parody surely

Surely with highest birth rate in the eu,re-instatement of social and knock on effext of affordable housing,will see people who putting off starting families etc

Would give rise to demographics sort itself??

Are the actuaries wrong then? The projections of only 2 tax payers to every pensioner versus 5 at the moment are not an issue?

hope you have a private pension christy - otherwise youre part of the problem

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    openly supports murders and criminals and a party who exploited a mentally ill man but draws the line at fat shaming ?

parody surely

whoever was posting about needing 4 million for chocolate?

thats a terrible thing to be saying

oh oh ohh - tell us about the 'mentally ill man' grandad - I love your stories

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Piehead

aye - caught out fat shaming somebody, thats why you wont

Who’s fat enough to be shamed ?

course it will - if theres enough well paid jobs to ensure the majority of the population has a private pension (which there isnt). Hard to predict the future, and futures usually depend on a variety of factors ... not one liners that you can quote on forums.

The one liner was said by the leader of your own party, which goes against projections from those far more qualified than her.

If we want well paid jobs, an idea might be not to give the two fingers to corporate tax payers who provide thousands of well paying jobs in Ireland.

Piehead wrote: »
    Who’s fat enough to be shamed ?

why are you asking me about your own post. You posted it - you work out how you were talking about. Its somebody you claim would eat 4million euros worth of chocolate so obviously you were attempting to be a keyboard warrior

if you cant remember who you were posting about then just dont bother posting anything

whoever was posting about needing 4 million for chocolate?

thats a terrible thing to be saying

oh oh ohh - tell us about the 'mentally ill man' grandad - I love your stories

well be careful with that bit of smoke anyway , people have been known to be shot in the legs for that sort for thing in some parts ….

hope you have a private pension christy - otherwise youre part of the problem

I certainly do, given the rise of a party with such a stupid approach to pensions it will be badly needed unfortunately

The one liner was said by the leader of your own party, which goes against projections from those far more qualified than her.

If we want well paid jobs, an idea might be not to give the two fingers to corporate tax payers who provide thousands of well paying jobs in Ireland.

youre the one quoting it every 5 mins. I expect the government to make sure the country is in a position to pay a decent enough wage for people to be able to look after themselves and prepare for their future. If you are happy with the **** we have, then thats your issue and not mine.

I don't want (like the rest of the EU) corporations using us like a toilet. They should pay the taxes they owe when they owe them. I don't think they should for a second be holding us to ransom. Jobs or no jobs.

I certainly do, given the rise of a party with such a stupid approach to pensions it will be badly needed unfortunately

so have I - but enabling people to afford a private pension is the best answer to the issue.

why are you asking me about your own post. You posted it - you work out how you were talking about. Its somebody you claim would eat 4million euros worth of chocolate so obviously you were attempting to be a keyboard warrior

if you cant remember who you were posting about then just dont bother posting anything

Correct. They need the €4m to keep tank-beast in chocolate and Ferraro Rocher

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    well be careful with that bit of smoke anyway , people have been known to be shot in the legs for that sort for thing in some parts ….

what bit of smoke? Have you issues with reading?

Arent you going to tell me your makey uppy story about the 'retarded man'?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Are the actuaries wrong then? The projections of only 2 tax payers to every pensioner versus 5 at the moment are not an issue?

I could have sworn you and I discussed mandatory pension deductions a few times, what are the current govt doing, or have they done to address the pension time bomb?

Superannuation or mandatory pension plans should be what they are looking into, but no we've clowns on twitter technically breaking the law making videos on scooters telling us how the scooter he's riding isn't technically legal, and USA politics style tweets attacking their opponents.

I think SF will face economic realities if in government like them all christy.

Maybe I am lucky, I can smell bull**** election auctions a mile off, most who have an interest in politics can. The biased think their own smells of lavender.

You have been telling us how you voted for FG in 2011 and 2016, maybe your ability to smell BS is not so bad after all seen as you choose them over SF

Piehead wrote: »
    Correct. They need the €4m to keep tank-beast in chocolate and Ferraro Rocher

Good for you - though its 'Ferrero Rocher'

youre the one quoting it every 5 mins. I expect the government to make sure the country is in a position to pay a decent enough wage for people to be able to look after themselves and prepare for their future. If you are happy with the **** we have, then thats your issue and not mine.

Yes I quote it regularly due to the stupidity of it. It is no less stupid now than when I first quoted it.

As I said earlier, I am not happy with what we have now, but voting for a party (sf) with ridiculous economic policies is not the answer IMO

You have been telling us how you voted for FG in 2011 and 2016, maybe your ability to smell BS is not so bad after all seen as you choose them over SF

Case in point. Part of my education in spotting bull****. Imagine still voting FG after the precedent they set this week?

so have I - but enabling people to afford a private pension is the best answer to the issue.

Part of the answer, agreed. Another part is increasing the age which is happening in many countries

Good for you - though its 'Ferrero Rocher'

Ah ! You must be in charge of securing supply ?

McMurphy wrote: »
    I could have sworn you and I discussed mandatory pension deductions a few times, what are the current govt doing, or have they done to address the pension time bomb?

Superannuation or mandatory pension plans should be what they are looking into, but no we've clowns on twitter technically breaking the law making videos on scooters telling us how the scooter he's riding isn't technically legal, and USA politics style tweets attacking their opponents.

I remember you threw out mandatory pension deductions once, but didn't elaborate. Are you in agreement that the demographics looking after themselves is a silly idea?

• Advertisement

what bit of smoke? Have you issues with reading?

Arent you going to tell me your makey uppy story about the 'retarded man'?

Post 4155, that's one of yours right ?

as for calling some one with a serious mental illness "retarded" , your just a bad person but here is the post you complaining about 4146 and 4159 .

some yoke lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement