Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

blanch152 wrote: »
    Those who supported the IRA because they thought they were defending them were fools, deluded or misled, the IRA wrecked the Northern Irish economy, brought nothing but misery to millions of people and disgust at them to countless millions more.

Blanch.... Unless you lived during the troubles up north and had experience of the mayhem I would not be labeling anybody fools or deluded as you have no idea what people had put up with on a daily basis..

• Registered Users Posts: 68,883 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Those who supported the IRA because they thought they were defending them were fools, deluded or misled, the IRA wrecked the Northern Irish economy, brought nothing but misery to millions of people and disgust at them to countless millions more.

Patronise the people now...good man. All the RA's fault even though we know the British were hellbent on starting a bloody all out civil war.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

That is the biggest lie of the lot.

John Hume is the biggest example of why not.

it took john hume AND the IRA to bring forward the peace process

Francie that is a staggering attempt at rewriting history, even for your good self.

Go have a cold shower for yourself cos you’re beginning to sound unhinged

Back up were I am wrong?

Sunningdale ushered in one of the worst periods of violence and precipitated the Dublin Monaghan bombings.

The Fr Alex Reid stuff is well documented at this stage...no rewrite there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

maccored wrote: »
    I will gracefully accept your admission that your claim that a SF councillor had Northern bank Money - even though he was arrested and investigated and the prosecution couldnt prove their case - is just your opinion - and not the fact you had claimed it to be. its your opinion even though theres been a failed court case about it.

My opinion is based on the actual fact that 50 grand of the money WAS found in an RUC leisure centre. I doubt the RUC would be up to anything without the british government knowing

I think you might be right. Mine might well be truer than yours. Pity we'll have to wait another 40 years to find out though.

lol you should run that one over in conspiracy theory's forum

• Advertisement

Not at all. Not guilty includes innocent but also not proven.

no. you are saying that even though the prosecution couldnt drum up enough to charge him with, that he was guilty anyway. yet youve never met the man and know very little of his case. shame on you

says the person who never lived through it and has no idea if people needed the ira or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Back up were I am wrong?

Sunningdale ushered in one of the worst periods of violence and precipitated the Dublin Monaghan bombings.

The Fr Alex Reid stuff is well documented at this stage...no rewrite there.

Back up where you are right about Adams being the driving force behind the whole thing

I doubt even you buy that- it’s a nice kite to fly but in fairness it’s absolute horse sh*t & you know it

mynamejeff wrote: »
    lol you should run that one over in conspiracy theory's forum

its a conspiracy they found 50 grand of the bank money in an ruc station. lets be clear ... is that what you are saying?

Back up where you are right about Adams being the driving force behind the whole thing

I doubt even you buy that- it’s a nice kite to fly but in fairness it’s absolute horse sh*t & you know it

I didn't say anything about 'driving force'.

Reid was the pivotal figure who brought Adams and Hume together after a conversation he had with Adams.

Back up were Hume originated it please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Reid was the pivotal figure who brought Adams and Hume together after a conversation he had with Adams.

You said Hume was a failure prior to Adams? Complete nonsense

i remember when the two of them were being ridiculed for even discussing it. Im sure blanch and co would have been part of that contingent had they the chance at the time

maccored wrote: »
    no. you are saying that even though the prosecution couldnt drum up enough to charge him with, that he was guilty anyway. yet youve never met the man and know very little of his case. shame on you

Allegation is enough in blanch's world when it comes to SF and the IRA. With everyone else he wants evidence of the irrefutable variety.

Allegation is enough in blanch's world when it comes to SF and the IRA. With everyone else he wants evidence of the irrefutable variety.

the whole 'karen' phenomena comes to mind when I think about a few on here

• Registered Users Posts: 27,931 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Patronise the people now...good man. All the RA's fault even though we know the British were hellbent on starting a bloody all out civil war.

Another delusion on your part. The British were not hellbent on starting a bloody all out civil war.

You really have no perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

piplip87 wrote: »
    I see the Shinnerbots are out in force today after that horrible documentary.

Using the murder of innocent people by the British state to legitimize their own murders of innocent people. The Loyalist gangs did nothing that the IRA didn't do.

Both sides deliberately targeted innocent civilians, killed women and children.

Same scum different uniform.

But the difference is one side was collaborated with the official state army.Where is the investigation in the Dublin and Monaghan bombings? Why did Drew Harris shoot down the Historical Enquiries Team investigation?

"Justice Treacey gave his devastating assessment, accusing Drew Harris of an “extreme” abuse of power in closing down this exercise in analysing collusion".

Another delusion on your part. The British were not hellbent on starting a bloody all out civil war.

do you work for the newsletter? Sounds like something they would have written today about last nights rte doc

Nonsense, if that was the case I would say that the British Army were clean as a whistle. I don’t, so you can put that ridiculous notion back inside your head.

Really is that why they wanted the UVF to shoot up a school for them? To shoot teachers and children dead? Or was that just for sport?

Check out this article: British intelligence tried to get UVF to ‘shoot up a school’, documentary claims - https://www.irishtimes.com/1.3800302

You said Hume was a failure prior to Adams? Complete nonsense

What did he achieve politically before that? His involvement in Sunningdale was in tatters, his party was in decline. His non violence message was falling on deaf ears.
    Plenty vocal, but having no effect sadly.

I admire Hume for what he did BTW, but I don't eulogise him like the guilt ridden partitionists do because they have to.

Back up for the Alex Reid claim.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28812366

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »
    Really is that why they wanted the UVF to shoot up a school for them? To shoot teachers and children dead? Or was that just for sport?

Check out this article: British intelligence tried to get UVF to ‘shoot up a school’, documentary claims - https://www.irishtimes.com/1.3800302

Read my earlier posts today on the British Army.

I don’t excuse anyone, unlike the IRA apologists.

The British were involved in collusion which we now know. The purpose of that collusion was to try and provoke an all out civil war.
    And they almost succeeded.
    They have been at this all over the world for yonks. Read up on Kitson and his methods and beliefs.
    https://www.historyireland.com/volume-22/frank-kitson-northern-ireland-british-way-counterinsurgency/

says the british army apologist

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Are you surprised?

To be honest no.

Your post on the British army fell short. And the attitude of people like you with your apathy created an even worse environment for catholics in the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Your post on the British army fell short. And the attitude of people like you with your apathy created an even worse environment for catholics in the north.

The IRA killed far more catholics than the BA did.

The macabre competition again.

Jesus, there is no hope for some of you people.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Yellow Vests and Sinn Fein share the same address in Dublin, whats going on there?

Terms and Conditions

These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Yellow Vest Ireland’s Site. Yellow Vest Ireland is located at 44 Parnell Sq. West, Dublin D01 XA36 Co. Dublin, Ireland.

Terms and Conditions
    These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sinn Féin’s Website. Sinn Féin is located at 44 Parnell Sq. West, Dublin D01 XA36 Co. Dublin, Ireland.

You probably copied that word from word from here I assume?

https://www.politicalirish.com/threads/sinn-fein-and-yellow-vests-ireland-operate-from-the-same-address-wtf.37753/

I was reading it myself, and I see the author of the post linked to the page mentioned here. https://yellowvestireland.com/privacy-policy/

I can't see any address at all for the yellow vests at all though :confused:

The Dublin bombings was the deadliest attack in the troubles. The governments apathy created the IRA.

https://twitter.com/PadraigMacL/status/1306486483059122177?s=19

• Advertisement

The Dublin bombings was the deadliest attack in the troubles. The governments apathy created the IRA.

https://twitter.com/PadraigMacL/status/1306486483059122177?s=19

Another lie.

The Omagh bombing killed more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement