Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I'd be interested to see posts where 'shinners' point scored when Garda Horkan's funeral happend Jeff. Could you back that up please?

You might as well be asking him to show you his farts. Not possible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

McMurphy wrote: »
    The irony, remember that the next time you wheel out Paul Quinn's death, Jean McConvilles or any of the other stock replies you keep up your sleeve Jeffrey.

you really think that's the same thing ?

justice for innocent victims upsets you so much ? them names of those people are a chain around sf/ira necks that they would love to forget but wont be let

mynamejeff wrote: »
    them names of those people are a chain around sf/ira necks that they would love to forget but wont be let
    takes a certain kind of person to use an innocents death for point scoring on boards

Kind of difficult to reconcile those two.positions

Some might say its a hypocite position....but you might start accusing them.of being abusive?

I'd be interested to see posts where 'shinners' point scored when Garda Horkan's funeral happend Jeff. Could you back that up please?

Edit: sure let's go all in, can you link to a shinner anywhere complaining about what happened at Garda Horkan's funeral anywhere, when it happened?
    you really think that's the same thing ?

justice for innocent victims upsets you so much ? them names of those people are a chain around sf/ira necks that they would love to forget but wont be let

When you're ready please. Or else I think you should withdraw that accusation tbh.

Kind of difficult to reconcile those two.positions

Some might say its a hypocite position....but you might start accusing them.of being abusive?

it might be for you but then you want people to join saoradh so …..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,990 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Any chance you could do this Jeff?

Edit: sure let's go all in, can you link to a shinner anywhere complaining about what happened at Garda Horkan's funeral, when it happened?

When you're ready please. Or else I think you should withdraw that accusation tbh.
    it might be for you but then you want people to join saoradh so …..
    jesus kid ,

that's an amazing post ,

wasn't even referring to you , unless you have more than one account .

but I hate to break it to you but beasty has banned me before too , or did I ban myself :pac::pac::pac:

That'd be a no then.

Fair enough.

Join saoradh :D

At least they'll face down justin barretts bigots

you didn't post this then Blaaz ?

That'd be a no then.

Fair enough.

threads there for all to read ,

some of you lads spend all day every day here , should be easy to find

after all its not like I m a undercover mod conspiring against true republicans is it? :D:D:D:D

after all its not like I m a undercover mod conspiring against true republicans is it? :D:D:D:D

No but you did say you like to troll the thread to be fair, so I really think the onus is on you to back up your earlier claim.

• Advertisement

you boys know where the report button is don't you ?

all these factions , ts like the good old days

there will be a feud in a minute

you boys know where the report button is don't you ?

all these factions , ts like the good old days

there will be a feud in a minute

No interest in the report button. I just wanted you to back up what you said. I would have been surprised if you were able to back it up. What I experienced with Garda Horkan's funeral was a great deal of empathy. I think the decent people of Ireland saw the rules being broken but said nothing, because we still respect the dead.

I think it is fair to say, since you cannot back up what you said, that it was just another cynical lie, like the 'fake burial' stuff.

No interest in the report button. I just wanted you to back up what you said. I would have been surprised if you were able to back it up. What I experienced with Garda Horkan's funeral was a great deal of empathy. I think the decent people of Ireland saw the rules being broken but said nothing, because we still respect the dead.

I think it is fair to say, since you cannot back up what you said, that it was just another cynical lie, like the 'fake burial' stuff.

can you link where I claimed it was a fake burial ?

No. I likened what you said to the 'fake burial' stuff that went on just before you arrived with a new lie.

so thats a no then ?

where have I head that before …...

so thats a no then ?

where have I head that before …...

Are you gonna address the lie you told or now put up a smokescreen? I said 'like the fake burial stuff', I didn't say you said it.

Are you gonna address the lie you told or now put up a smokescreen? I said 'like the fake burial stuff', I didn't say you said it.

lol , just like a true party member loyal to the end and never full admits their mistakes

lol , just like a true party member loyal to the end and never full admits their mistakes

Jeff, you have been caught telling a nasty lie for political gain. Don't make it worse.
    Believe I accused you of talking about fake burials if that makes you feel a wee bit better (I wasn't).

A whole load of lies caught out here today. You trumped them all using yet again a funeral to do it. This time a funeral nobody complained about at the time. Be proud of yourself.

Jeff - you made a claim that people had been scoring points with regards Garda Horkans funeral, you have been asked umpteen times to back that assertion up, as of yet all you've done is try and deflect and answer questions no one asked.

Do yourself a favour and just withdraw the lie, claw back some integrity.

Jeff, you have been caught telling a nasty lie for political gain. Don't make it worse.
    Believe I accused you of talking about fake burials if that makes you feel a wee bit better (I wasn't).

A whole load of lies caught out here today. You trumped them all using yet again a funeral to do it. This time a funeral nobody complained about at the time. Be proud of yourself.

what possible political gain are you talking about , im not a party member or support any party .

A shinner like you getting upset about lies ? even your faux outrage isn't good enough for that crap

• Advertisement

what possible political gain are you talking about , im not a party member or support any party .

A shinner like you getting upset about lies ? even your faux outrage isn't good enough for that crap

Like Brendi Bendar you'll talk about anything else but confront the lie you were caught out on.

You don't need to be a member of a party or support one in particular to have a political point of view btw.

Jeff - you made a claim that people had been scoring points with regards Garda Horkans funeral, you have been asked umpteen times to back that assertion up, as of yet all you've done is try and deflect and answer questions no one asked.

Do yourself a favour and just withdraw the lie, claw back some integrity.

the likes of you comparing provo scum like story to a innocent garda is repugnant to almost every one here im not surprised you cant see that.

integrity ? are you kidding me , trying to shut the tread down now that its become embarrassing .

that's weak

Like Brendi Bendar you'll talk about anything else but confront the lie you were caught out on.

You don't need to be a member of a party or support one in particular to have a political point of view btw.

am I bendar now too?

just how may accounts do you think I have

smell of paranoia off ye

the likes of you comparing provo scum like story to a innocent garda is repugnant to almost every one here im not surprised you cant see that.

integrity ? are you kidding me , trying to shut the tread down now that its become embarrassing .

that's weak

Nobody's trying to shut the thread. Calm down.

You have been asked to back up a claim you made. You won't. I believe you cannot find a Shinner anywhere complaining about the funeral at the time. Will you withdraw it or not?

am I bendar now too?

just how may accounts do you think I have

smell of paranoia off ye

'Like' Brendan Bendar Jeff. A comparison. Brendan Bendar was the person who talked about fake burials, LIKE you talked about 'fake' protests from Shinners.

When somebody uses the word 'like' they are comparing.

O

that's weak

You see this is just you purposely misrepresenting what I'm comparing, and what I quite clearly posted about (like others - you even quoted me FFS) I never compared Garda Horkan with Bobby Storey, I compared the mourners at each funeral breaking guidelines. Either you excuse/show empathy for both or none at all.
    Seems that they broke social distancing guidelines, but so too did the mourners present at Garda Horkans funeral.

Another lie dismantled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

that's weak

You got no examples of that either? Are you just telling lies for ****s and giggles?
    Nobody compared the men. The standard FG look over there with made up claims.

Bowie wrote: »
    You got no examples of that either? Are you just telling lies for ****s and giggles?
    Nobody compared the men. The standard FG look over there with made up claims.

Correct Bowie, another fabricated claim, that people here were comapring Storey and Garda Horkan. They weren't, they were comparing the funerals of the two men.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Correct Bowie, another fabricated claim, that people here were comapring Storey and Garda Horkan. They weren't, they were comparing the funerals of the two men.

Were there folk cuddling AK 47s and taking selfie’s with respective political representatives after Gda. Horkans funeral, I wonder.

Hmmm....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Were there folk cuddling AK 47s and taking selfie’s with respective political representatives after Gda. Horkans funeral, I wonder.

Hmmm....

Good Republicans who don't realise that SF doesn't even recognise the legitimacy of the Republic they live in, its Constitution, or its defence forces. Sort of lads who think the end game of SF is to get the 6 counties and attach them to the rest of Ireland and then have a big party. :eek:

Lot of those sort of lads wouldn't be the sharpest knives in the block. They think they live in some sort of banana republic, and have been told the same by SF over the past few years.

Populist nationalism is a toxic thing and corrodes everything it touches.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement