Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Good Republicans who don't realise that SF doesn't even recognise the legitimacy of the Republic they live in, its Constitution, or its defence forces. Sort of lads who think the end game of SF is to get the 6 counties and attach them to the rest of Ireland and then have a big party. :eek:

Lot of those sort of lads wouldn't be the sharpest knives in the block. They think they live in some sort of banana republic, and have been told the same by SF over the past few years.

Populist nationalism is a toxic thing and corrodes everything it touches.

Would there be a big ‘sing-song’ John?

Workshops on ‘How to break the State’ in five modules.

How to take apart a sub-machine gun....oops a washing machine

The experts guide to State allowances and schemes.

Economics courses for all. ‘If they want it, give it to them, someone else will pay’

That kind of stuff John?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Would there be a big ‘sing-song’ John?

Workshops on ‘How to break the State’ in five modules.

How to take apart a sub-machine gun....oops a washing machine

The experts guide to State allowances and schemes.

Economics courses for all. ‘If they want it, give it to them, someone else will pay’

That kind of stuff John?

You have it in one, B.

Where to buy cheap rolling tobacco as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,990 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Were there folk cuddling AK 47s and taking selfie’s with respective political representatives after Gda. Horkans funeral, I wonder.

Hmmm....

No there wasn't Brendan. I'm sure though if I delved into the private lives of the people who were at the Garda's funeral I could find something to pivot to.

Do you accept now that there was NEVER supposed to be a burial?

The fact of the matter is that the head honchos of SF and a load of SF supporters from the Republic headed up to Belfast while that city was still in lockdown so they could attend the fake funeral of a fat serial killer. Complete with selfies at the graveside because that’s the sort of thing politicians do.

Abnormal party. Sinister populist nationalism.

The fact of the matter is that the head honchos of SF and a load of SF supporters from the Republic headed up to Belfast while that city was still in lockdown so they could attend the fake funeral of a fat serial killer. Complete with selfies at the graveside because that’s the sort of thing politicians do.

Abnormal party. Sinister populist nationalism.

So you have to tell lies to distract from what has been going on in the seat of government here. Even though those lies were exposed yesterday?

Ok, have at it on your own Johnny.

• Advertisement

So you have to tell lies to distract from what has been going on in the seat of government here. Even though those lies were exposed yesterday?

Ok, have at it on your own Johnny.

What lies? Enlighten us, Francie.

What lies? Enlighten us, Francie.

It wasn't a 'fake funeral' and Belfast was not in Lockdown.

SF made a mistake with the funeral, nobody is saying they didn't. The got it wrong, no need to lie about it.

It wasn't a 'fake funeral' and Belfast was not in Lockdown.

SF made a mistake with the funeral, nobody is saying they didn't. The got it wrong, no need to lie about it.

The dude wasn’t in the coffin, Francie. Don’t know why the SF leadership needed to attend the fake funeral of the head of the IRA nutting squad anyway. A bunch of psychopaths who tortured and shot a 15 year old boy with the mental age of an 8 year old, or who used to castrate lads to get them to talk. With a knife I believe.

The dude wasn’t in the coffin, Francie.

Jesus...this gets worse.

From the BBC.
    Mr Storey's coffin was driven from his home in west Belfast late on Tuesday morning for his funeral at St Agnes' Church on the Andersonstown Road.

Large numbers of people lined the route and the cortege was followed at a distance by a large number of mourners.

After Requiem Mass, Mr Storey's remains were taken to Milltown Cemetery where speeches were made by senior republican figures including former Sinn Féin leader Gerry Adams.

His body was then taken to Roselawn Cemetery in east Belfast, where it was cremated at about 15:30.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-53275733

• Registered Users Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Taking selfish at a funeral is just a pure trashy thing to do, regardless of the politics or historical revisionism of this thread.

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Lockdown - dismantled.
    Not in his coffin - dismantled.
    Pretend burial - dismantled.

Oh dear. It seems to me now that social distancing guidelines were pretty much the only thing that was broken at the Storey funeral.

Garda Horkans funeral, was in the middle of lockdown though, and the mourners there broke the exact same guidelines, and not a word.

It speaks volumes when need to tell intentional lies when you try and score a point at someone's funeral.

Taking selfish at a funeral is just a pure trashy thing to do, regardless of the politics or historical revisionism of this thread.

Totally agree, personally I think it is too. Here is what O'Neill said about it. From the same BBC report linked above.
    She was also criticised for posing for a photograph at Milltown cemetery, where a man had his arm around her shoulders.

She subsequently said this incident took place "in the blink of an eye" and "shouldn't have happened".

McMurphy wrote: »
    Lockdown - dismantled.

Oh dear. It seems to me now that social distancing guidelines were pretty much the only thing that was broken at the Storey funeral.

Garda Horkans funeral, was in the middle of lockdown though, and the mourners there broke the exact same guidelines, and not a word.

It speaks volumes when need to tell intentional lies when you try and score a point at someone's funeral.

It's wonderfully bizarre to see it happen again today. If these guys, Brendi, Jeff and Johnny and the others sticking trenchantly to the propaganda they have been sold, ever got this into a court they would be classic trumped up charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

It's wonderfully bizarre to see it happen again today. If these guys, Brendi, Jeff and Johnny and the others sticking trenchantly to the propaganda they have been sold, ever got this into a court they would be classic trumped up charges.

Only one who has been sold propaganda is your good self Francie.

Who else would spend month after month, 7/24 at the device batting for the Bhoys.

Nah mate.

Who else would spend month after month, 7/24 at the device batting for the Bhoys.

Nah mate.

Just a few posts ago Brendi, I made a claim. When it was pointed out that I was wrong, I accepted it, I didn't deflect or engage in invective to mask the fact I made a mistake.
    You however have still not addressed the question you were asked about the propaganda spread around this funeral, SF's part in, I have criticised from the get go.

It is important to challenge propaganda because it usually grows wings. This morning we had Johnny arrive on thread and it has now spread to there being 'no body' in the coffin.

So do your bit for the truth and answer the question: 'Do you still believe that there was ever meant to be a 'burial'?'

http://www.healybrothers.co.uk/obituaries/Storey_Bobby_21-June-2020

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Lockdown - dismantled.

You have been corrected on this so many times it should be embarrassing for you.

The regulations on funerals were broken, as the link from the BBC provided to you demonstrated, hence the apology from Belfast City Council and the internal investigations as well as the police investigations.

Heads will roll in Belfast City Council for their part in the funeral, but the SF lads just go on their merry way.

Just a few posts ago Brendi, I made a claim. When it was pointed out that I was wrong, I accepted it, I didn't deflect or engage in invective to mask the fact I made a mistake.
    You however have still not addressed the question you were asked about the propaganda spread around this funeral, SF's part in, I have criticised from the get go.

It is important to challenge propaganda because it usually grows wings. This morning we had Johnny arrive on thread and it has now spread to there being 'no body' in the coffin.

So do your bit for the truth and answer the question: 'Do you still believe that there was ever meant to be a 'burial'?'

http://www.healybrothers.co.uk/obituaries/Storey_Bobby_21-June-2020

If there was never meant to be a burial, the gathering at the graveyard was illegal and in breach of the lockdown guidelines.

blanch152 wrote: »
    If there was never meant to be a burial, the gathering at the graveyard was illegal and in breach of the lockdown guidelines.

The police will decide what was illegal, not you or I.

My opinion would be the same as yours , hence why I criticised SF from the get go.

Can you just back up something you said by the way. Where did Belfast City COuncil apologise for 'breaking regulations'? I haven't seen that statement. I have seen one where they apologise to the other families left waiting. Not saying it doesn't exist, but would like to see it.

The police will decide what was illegal, not you or I.

My opinion would be the same as yours , hence why I criticised SF from the get go.

Can you just back up something you said by the way. Where did Belfast City COuncil apologise for 'breaking regulations'? I haven't seen that statement. I have seen one where they apologise to the other families left waiting. Not saying it doesn't exist, but would like to see it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-53305886

The regulations were only applied to Storey's funeral, special corrupt privileged treatment for the political party in government.

"New guidance on funeral services was not officially changed on the Department of Health's website until Thursday night - two days after Mr Storey's funeral."

One law for the corrupt party of government in the North, another law for the ordinary people.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-53305886

The regulations were only applied to Storey's funeral, special corrupt privileged treatment for the political party in government.

"New guidance on funeral services was not officially changed on the Department of Health's website until Thursday night - two days after Mr Storey's funeral."

One law for the corrupt party of government in the North, another law for the ordinary people.

That may be. But they actually didn't apologise for breaking regulations at all. They apologised for 'an error of judgement'. Similar to somebody else this week.

It would be really helpful if you guys could stop the lies, propaganda and misrepresenting.

• Advertisement

You have been corrected on this so many times it should be embarrassing for you.

The regulations on funerals were broken, as the link from the BBC provided to you demonstrated, hence the apology from Belfast City Council and the internal investigations as well as the police investigations.

Heads will roll in Belfast City Council for their part in the funeral, but the SF lads just go on their merry way.

Corrected on zero blanch, and if anyone should be embarrassed, it would be yourself and others for the repetitive lies. Funeral restrictions aren't the same thing as a lockdown which you tried to imply earlier, and when i posted the relevant info from the BBC you then tried to tell me "all but essential travel" was banned - another lie. When that was proven to be horse manure - you moved on to MON breaking "indoor funeral restrictions"

Here in case you need memory updated.
    Keep up Blanch, I never mentioned "indoor funeral restrictions" this is another argument you invented and now wish to run with lol :D, I mentioned lockdowns being lifted, meaning people were free to travel to any other point on the island they seen fit.

Besides, you have been harping on for long enough now that "it wasn't a funeral" - now it is?

Is your real name Felipe Fillop?

The apology from Belfast city council wasn't down to mourners or those attending Storeys funeral, it was down to them (Belfast city council) allowing only his family info the crematorium that day.

Another lie - dismantled.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

'Like' Brendan Bendar Jeff. A comparison. Brendan Bendar was the person who talked about fake burials, LIKE you talked about 'fake' protests from Shinners.

When somebody uses the word 'like' they are comparing.

As in a political party run like an organised crime gang ?

O

You see this is just you purposely misrepresenting what I'm comparing, and what I quite clearly posted about (like others - you even quoted me FFS) I never compared Garda Horkan with Bobby Storey, I compared the mourners at each funeral breaking guidelines. Either you excuse/show empathy for both or none at all.

Another lie dismantled.

your comparing two funeral's

that's exactly what you are comparing ,

abet one a legit state funeral one a terrorist organisation one ,

again a weak argument on your behalf

mynamejeff wrote: »

Coronavirus makes distinctions in which type of social situations it spreads??

How is that

Seems to me,you cant critise bobby storys funeral,while saying garda horkens ok in relation to coronavirus restrictions

It's quite apt to compare them, one took place in the midst of lockdown, and mourners in attendance including FG ministers were witnessed disregarding social distancing guidelines in place, and quite rightly this was overlooked by all because most people have some empathy, and wouldn't stoop to the levels of taking pots at the mourners to score a point.

You claimed I was trying to score a point mentioning Garda Horkans funeral - a lie that was dismantled.

You also claimed I was comparing the death of Garda Horkan with that of Bobby Storey, another lie ,- dismantled.

Try again Jeff.

It's quite apt to compare them, one took place in the midst of lockdown, and mourners in attendance including FG ministers were witnessed disregarding social distancing guidelines in place, and quite tightly this was overlooked by all because most people have some empathy, and wouldn't stoop to the levels of taking pots at the mourners to score a point.

You claimed I was trying to score a point mentioning Garda Horkans funeral - a lie that was dismantled.

You also claimed I was comparing the death of Garda Horkan with that of Bobby Storey, another lie ,- dismantled.

Try again Jeff.

Not one of the posters here that have been caught telling lies about Storey's funeral have addressed their lie.

Speaks volumes really.

Coronavirus makes distinctions in which type of social situations it spreads??

How is that

Seems to me,you cant critise bobby storys funeral,while saying garda horkens ok in relation to coronavirus restrictions

how far is it from milltown cemetery to roselawn crematorium do you think ?

and all for a unnecessary ego stroking exercise to celebrate provo scum like story and indoctrinate the next generation of kids

as a dissident wouldn't he have been your enemy anyway blazz

Nah mate.

o come on now Brendan ,
    I don't think francie has been sold the propaganda .

I think he is doing a piss poor job of selling the propaganda though

although according to some of those here im just talking to myself :D:D

I dunno.....however seems to me,your wanting to give charlie flanagan a free pass for attending that funeral,while critising someone else for doing exact same

Like,your free to be a hypocrite,its just hard to take you serious,when its as blatent as this

did Flanagan give a unnecessary graveside propaganda oration 10 miles from the crematorium ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

As in a political party run like an organised crime gang ?

As opposed to others, run like a disorganised crime gang?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement