Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

mynamejeff wrote: »
    did Flanagan give a unnecessary graveside propaganda oration 10 miles from the crematorium ?

So thats the real key issue is it? The blagards. Getting whittled down now :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Bowie wrote: »
    As opposed to others, run like a disorganised crime gang?

lol your that proud of the criminality and gangsterism, is that the new normal ? that's messed up matt

you brought it up matt not me ,

its one of the reasons why they were different and now you think you have one some kind of victory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

you brought it up matt not me ,

its one of the reasons why they were different and now you think you have one some kind of victory

I did not being up the length of the oration :):)

Jiff, you're running out of lies to be faux outraged about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,990 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

did Flanagan give a unnecessary graveside propaganda oration 10 miles from the crematorium ?

I don't think anyone was asking you to listen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Nail on head Bowie, nail on head.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

McMurphy wrote: »
    Nail on head Bowie, nail on head.

The real nail on the head is that posters are getting all pedantic about whether a breach of the lockdown occurred or not as compared to some other regulation, while at the same time the SF government in the North is presiding over around 150 clusters in nursing homes.

“Real lives don’t matter” should be the Sinn Fein slogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Is it true he's been writing letters to the Northern parole board?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Solutionking

Someone mentioned about FF and FG been "sleeveen" yesterday, as if SF are some paragon of virtue.

SF TD complaining about the amount of increases he is getting
    https://twitter.com/Wardy1916/status/1309059600243716098
    Then.....
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/eight-politicians-swear-statements-to-receive-full-expenses-for-lockdown-period-1.4391105

Sinn Fein and fans going on about been blocked out of government, clearly called out by a TD who has no allegiance to the current government
    https://twitter.com/WWinters_/status/1276987044804415492?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1276987044804415492%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fextra.ie%2F2020%2F06%2F29%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Findependent-td-richard-odonoghue-sinn-fein

Sinn Fein get money in error, hide this and only pay back when caught out. This is a crime and they should be prosecuted, along with everyone else who hide they got the money.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-54730407
    If they got confused, just google and loads of article in the UK confirming it is theft.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. What would we describe that as?

blanch152 wrote: »
    The real nail on the head is that posters are getting all pedantic about whether a breach of the lockdown occurred or not as compared to some other regulation, while at the same time the SF government in the North is presiding over around 150 clusters in nursing homes.

I am sure nobody will notice the attempt to pivot away from a simple request that several posters admit to the lies and propaganda they are spreading but be that as it may I will remind you that we here are in level 5 after an ill-advised ignoring of the medical advice and even in level 5 our figures are on the rise again.

We are in no position to engage in politically motivated macabre competitions. Appalling really.

• Advertisement

blanch152 wrote: »

How do you breach a lockdown that was no longer in place, I know this is hard blanch as the lies you lads keep telling keep getting stripped away like the skin of an onion,(and now wants to deflect to a different subject on the back of it) but the truth of the matter is that the Shinners funeral took place the day after lockdown was lifted, both the graveside oration and the separate cremation were publicly announced.

So they broke social distancing regulations in place at the time, shouldn't have happened.

You have been steadfastly quiet on the same guidelines being wilfully ignored during Garda Horkans funeral, which did take place during lockdown though.

False criticism is the same as false praise - it's pretty much irrelevant blanch, sorry about that.

Sinn Fein get money in error, hide this and only pay back when caught out. This is a crime and they should be prosecuted, along with everyone else who hide they got the money.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-54730407
    If they got confused, just google and loads of article in the UK confirming it is theft.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. What would we describe that as?

Seems to me SF have reached the limit of what they can do about the Covid money, accepting the resignations of those involved.

If crimes have been committed then the lack of prosecutions is somebody else's problem/issue if they are not prosecuted.

Similarly with the bequest - SIPO have no issue with what was done there, it is completely within the rules in both jurisdictions - rules the Irish government were involved with formulating in both jurisdictions BTW as linked to earlier in the thread.

Seems to me SF have reached the limit of what they can do about the Covid money, accepting the resignations of those involved.

If crimes have been committed then the lack of prosecutions is somebody else's problem/issue if they are not prosecuted.

Similarly with the bequest - SIPO have no issue with what was done there, it is completely within the rules in both jurisdictions - rules the Irish government were involved with formulating in both jurisdictions BTW as linked to earlier in the thread.

So it's someone else's fault? not Sinn Fein?

How would you describe the behavior above? you seem great at throwing out accusations against other parties.

So it's someone else's fault? not Sinn Fein?

How would you describe the behavior above? you seem great at throwing out accusations against other parties.

SF cannot institute a criminal prosecution SK. End of.

How would I describe the 'behaviour', worthy of resignations SK. Should not have happened.

The bequest? No issue with it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

How would I describe the 'behaviour', worthy of resignations SK. Should not have happened.

If you look at the health issues the man had that'd be enough for me to take ssue with it regardless of the intention of his will.
    Frankly I'd find it incredible that any political party would accept it.

It's wonderful to see SF and supporters never change. It is always someone else's fault. "Sleeveen" is the right word, you just used it on the wrong thread.

Continue you on promoting SF going to a funeral in the middle of a pandemic. Who the f**k thinks it is ok to take a selfie at a funeral? what exactly is wrong in the head with someone to think that is ok?

It's wonderful to see SF and supporters never change. It is always someone else's fault. "Sleeveen" is the right word, you just used it on the wrong thread.

Continue you on promoting SF going to a funeral in the middle of a pandemic. Who the f**k thinks it is ok to take a selfie at a funeral? what exactly is wrong in the head with someone to think that is ok?
    Again, it is not possible for any political party to institue criminal proceedings. SF did all they have the right to do. Held their hands up and sanctioned those involved-no equivocation, no excuses or circling of wagons.

I, like everyone else criticised SF for what happened at the funeral.

What I didn't do is lie about what happened as several have been caught doing.

I don't think anyone was asking you to listen.

? what sort of reply is that ?

no body asked to get murdered or maimed either but its still the end result of many sf/ira operations

I did not being up the length of the oration :):)

Jiff, you're running out of lies to be faux outraged about :)

no body brought up the length of the propaganda speech ,

are you confused or just trying to derail another thread ?

? what sort of reply is that ?

no body asked to get murdered or maimed either but its still the end result of many sf/ira operations

Nobody asks anyone to listen to funeral orations. Or political speeches.
    You are entitled to disagree if you do listen but unless you wish to have a fascist society then tough.
    I can't impose my dislike of political thought and supress it, why in the world do you think you have that right?

• Advertisement

no even an auld kangaroo court for old times sake ? they used to be all the rage with them boys

Nobody asks anyone to listen to funeral orations. Or political speeches.
    You are entitled to disagree if you do listen but unless you wish to have a fascist society then tough.
    I can't impose my dislike of political thought and supress it, why in the world do you think you have that right?

So the defence is now that it wasn't sf/iras fault all them people turned up at a milltown cemetery to listen to the rantings of their members ?

again weak , very weak

Again, it is not possible for any political party to institue criminal proceedings. SF did all they have the right to do. Held their hands up and sanctioned those involved-no equivocation, no excuses or circling of wagons.

I, like everyone else criticised SF for what happened at the funeral.

What I didn't do is lie about what happened as several have been caught doing.

You might swallow that BS, unfortunately for the rest of Ireland they won't.

What do you think of the TD shouting about pay rise while he is cleaning up in expenses?

So the defence is now that it wasn't sf/iras fault all them people turned up at a milltown cemetery to listen to the rantings of their members ?

again weak , very weak

What?

Again: SF made a mistake, they shouldn't have allowed social distancing rules to be broken.

You were complaining about propaganda speeches. Nobody asled you to listen.

What?

Again: SF made a mistake, they shouldn't have allowed social distancing rules to be broken.

You were complaining about propaganda speeches. Nobody asled you to listen.

realistically for his crimes story should still have been in jail

the propaganda even shouldn't have been allowed to happen about that you are right

realistically for his crimes story should still have been in jail

the propaganda even shouldn't have been allowed to happen about that you are right

Well, I know you have the urge to suppress but you aren't in control of either of those issues.
    As I said previously, if somebody should be in jail and isn't that is the fault of our legal and law enforcement system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

A Garda murdered in the line of duty is entitled to a proper funeral I think and a blind eye could be turned to it a bit (telling only one member of the government was at it, they did try to officially keep it small).

A civilian funeral during the pandemic doesn't qualify for the same special treatment. Could you imagine Fianna Fail having the same type of funeral for a party insider this year?

A Garda murdered in the line of duty is entitled to a proper funeral I think and a blind eye could be turned to it a bit (telling only one member of the government was at it, they did try to officially keep it small).

A civilian funeral during the pandemic doesn't qualify for the same special treatment. Could you imagine Fianna Fail having the same type of funeral for a party insider this year?

Deos the virus differentiate between a garda funeral and civilian.funeral??

I'll just leave this here.

IMG-20201115-215245.jpg

As already said, the virus won't turn a blind eye no matter if you're at a Garda funeral, or a SF funeral.

There's blatant hypocrisy on display here, at least you don't try and disguise it to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Deos the virus differentiate between a garda funeral and civilian.funeral??

They find it hard to answer that very question.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement