Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,786 ✭✭✭✭walshb

KarlMarks wrote: »
    And more votes to come. Young people want houses, a good health service, services that work for them. That will only be delivered by SF and other smaller left wing parties. The times they are a changin'. And that terrifies the blueshirts and the FF coffin dodgers.

:D

Yep. Of course. The Shinners magic money tree!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

jh79 wrote: »
    Stanley did though with the Girl Against Fluoride by his side. All SF led councils voted to end Fluoridation because an "Angel Reader" was advising them.

He is not one of those, is he? Anti-flouride, anti-Chinese chicken, a dog-whistle homophobe and glorifies terrorism. What a nice man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

walshb wrote: »
    Yep. Of course. The Shinners magic money tree!

Stole a few branches for the NCH, advisors and the like? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

blanch152 wrote: »
    He is not one of those, is he? Anti-flouride, anti-Chinese chicken, a dog-whistle homophobe and glorifies terrorism. What a nice man.

He was the public face but it was a party effort. Local councils where SF had a majority passed motions to end it.

FG were against it too but they didn't use "research" from the dregs of the internet .

He was the public face but it was a party effort. Local councils where SF had a majority passed motions to end it.

FG were against it too but they didn't use "research" from the dregs of the internet .

Desperate :)
    There was politicians of all stripes agin vaccinations, flouride etc. etc.
    The FG effort to try make out that anyone doesn't vote for them has issues is pretty weird.

• Advertisement

Bowie wrote: »
    The FG effort to try make out that anyone doesn't vote for them has issues is pretty weird.

I know there are but they were getting scientific advice from an "Angel Reader" ffs.

I wouldn't vote Green either for similar reasons. They've supported homeopathy in the past. That's even worse in my book.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,990 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I know there are but they were getting scientific advice from an "Angel Reader" ffs.

I wouldn't vote Green either for similar reasons. They've supported homeopathy in the past. That's even worse in my book.

What is 'Angel Reader' a reference to?

You don't think people who think the pill pollutes our water and causes homosexuality have issues? That was the company he was keeping.

What is 'Angel Reader' a reference to?

Girl Against Fluoride.

Girl Against Fluoride.

Wh the f**k is that?

Jesus, what is wrong with you and downcow and Brendi etc that you cannot use names?

• Advertisement

You don't think people who think the pill pollutes our water and causes homosexuality have issues? That was the company he was keeping.

Odd balls in many parties is all I'm saying. Likening protestors to ISIS, wanting to reintroduce wolves, thinking it was covid number 19 and so on. There's a movement on here to demean the average punter for not voting FG. It's bizarre in it's own right. Manys a voter floats, probably the majority of them.

Wh the f**k is that?

Jesus, what is wrong with you and downcow and Brendi etc that you cannot use names?

Eh? That's what she called herself. Most don't know her real name. Aisling Fitz... something. She admitted defeat and now challenges her energy or something for a fee of course.

She was a less nasty Gemma OD.

Google it.

Odd balls in many parties is all I'm saying. Likening protestors to ISIS, wanting to reintroduce wolves, thinking it was covid number 19 and so on. There's a movement on here to demean the average punter for not voting FG.

It's a strategy straight out of the Tory/Trump playbook.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

He's been decommissioned it would seem

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1334596162897272834

Odd balls in many parties is all I'm saying. Likening protestors to ISIS, wanting to reintroduce wolves, thinking it was covid number 19 and so on. There's a movement on here to demean the average punter for not voting FG. It's bizarre in it's own right. Manys a voter floats, probably the majority of them.

Apart from COVID 18/19 not a clue what you're talking about.

I was posting on the fluoride thread at the time, must be nearly 10 years ago. Long before I ever posted in a SF thread.

Funnily enough...
    Like broken clocks, they're right now and then

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11898-oestrogen-exposure-can-crash-fish-populations/

He's been decommissioned it would seem

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1334596162897272834

I'd do the same myself if there was someone snooping around looking for something to be principled and outraged about.

Apart from COVID 18/19 not a clue what you're talking about.

I was posting on the fluoride thread at the time, must be nearly 10 years ago. Long before I ever posted in a SF thread.

I said there's odd balls in all parties and gave examples. Not a dig at you. Wolves was the Greens, we'd a FF complaining about Seagulls losing the run of themselves, another about ice cream trucks being loud, water protestors compared to ISIS and the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

I don't know what ye are all on about. Brian Stanley is not and never has been a member of Twitter.

I'd do the same myself if there was someone snooping around looking for something to be principled and outraged about.

I'd say it's a bit late now. Should of just left it. All they did was give the news a nice twitter screenshot to show.

• Advertisement

I'd say it's a bit late now. Should of just left it. All they did was give the news a nice twitter screenshot to show.

Well I would say it consolidates the idea that he is under attack.

Sad thing for FG here is that the public aren't really talking about this on social media. Not to the extent they were posting about Leo's confession and trial anyhow.

Tells me they probably know this is a political stitch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I read that Stanley's social media accounts on twitter and Facebook have been deleted.
    Nothing to see here eh, but shut up now like a good little shinner!

I really think that ANY party that needs to have a member close down their social media accounts needs to take a long hard look at the caliber of people they are attracting!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Solutionking

I really think that ANY party that needs to have a member close down their social media accounts needs to take a long hard look at the caliber of people they are attracting!!

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/election-2020/cahill-slams-new-tds-facebook-comment-38955600.html

https://extra.ie/2020/04/16/news/politics/violet-anne-wynne-facebook-comments

Thats just a start

Loads of examples of politicians having to delete tweets walshb. The holier than thou nonsense about this is hilarious. Here's one on a quick google ...loads out there.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/generalelection2020/fine-gael-td-advisor-admits-mary-lube-mcdonald-tweet-was-not-right/ar-BBZJGIi?li=BBr5KbJ

Loads of examples of politicians having to delete tweets walshb. The holier than thou nonsense about this is hilarious. Here's one on a quick google ...loads out there.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/generalelection2020/fine-gael-td-advisor-admits-mary-lube-mcdonald-tweet-was-not-right/ar-BBZJGIi?li=BBr5KbJ

Yes, and like said...ANY party needing to watch/discipline or have any persons associated with them close down their social media accounts due to turn not being trusted....well..

Nothing to do with holier than thou at all

Simple standards and decency

And its decadence is society’s biggest ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

How would , 'It was all wrong from the start' be excusing of any of it mark?

I thought it would be obvious.

Your catch phrase of "It was all wrong" is always followed by other posts blaming partition.

"It was all wrong ... but"

Anytime the murderous actions of SF/IRA are brought up, we get the "But"... remark usually followed about how its really the fault of partition or da Brits or something else...
    Another trip up a time wasting blind alley of attacking a poster.

Attacking?
    I am merely quoting back to you what you said. That is all.

Yes, and like said...ANY party needing to watch/discipline or have any persons associated with them close down their social media accounts due to turn not being trusted....well..

Nothing to do with holier than thou at all

Simple standards and decency

And its decadence is society’s biggest ill.

He suspended his account because very obviously anther party smells blood and is desperate for something to show. First attack didn't work, the mob is looking for more.

markodaly wrote: »
    I thought it would be obvious.

Your catch phrase of "It was all wrong" is always followed by other posts blaming partition.

"It was all wrong ... but"

Anytime the murderous actions of SF/IRA are brought up, we get the "But"... remark usually followed about how its really the fault of partition or da Brits or something else...

Attacking?
    I am merely quoting back to you what you said. That is all.

Because mark, the violence did not happen in a vacumn, violence always has cause and effect.

Just because you want to ignore the cause is not going to stop anyone analysing what the cause is.

Partition caused the problem in the north and is still causing it. Ask the British how they feel about the 'cause' of many of their problems this week. They'll tell you the legacy of partition caused them too.

• Advertisement

He suspended his account because very obviously anther party smells blood and is desperate for something to show. First attack didn't work, the mob is looking for more.

Ok...

Even if this is true..

Still a party that has people needing to shut down their accounts needs to look long and hard at who they are attracting!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement