Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,990 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    We were also told on here that Leo would be in jail by now. Boards isn't exactly filled with critical thinkers.

Who said that? Leo in jail before the end of the year? Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

Who said that? Leo in jail before the end of the year? Link?

They are getting Leo mixed up with Trump. Not a difficult error to make bearing in mind that FG seem to have the same PR policy of flinging as much muck as they can as some of it is bound to stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,990 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

jm08 wrote: »
    You do realise that those comments were made on 9th March, 2020 when no one had a clue about Covid other than that it originated in wet markets in China.

Hindsight is great.

Not long after the HSE said Covid didn't represent much of threat to Ireland. in a few short weeks we jumped to scare mongering about 150,000 deaths.

Fecking conspiracy theorists.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

You do realise that those comments were made on 9th March, 2020 when no one had a clue about Covid other than that it originated in wet markets in China.

Hindsight is great.

if you don't know don't repeat it on the airwaves, (you can ask an expert privately, and even if they don't know for certain still don't bring it up on the airwaves, its really not worth it) don't spread rumours!

The HSE dealth with the rumour in February https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/public-should-not-afraid-eat-21541977

SF really don't want to lose the PAC chair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Bowie wrote: »
    So we can expect a FF/SF only debate next election.

If Leo doesn't run enough candidates to make becoming Taoiseach a reality then he can't really complain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭Ireland2020

If Leo doesn't run enough candidates to make becoming Taoiseach a reality then he can't really complain.

3rd biggest party, he led them to their worst election results in near a century while at the same time shouting SF this SF that raising SFs votes.

He did make sure he got a movie quote in his addresses to the public while people were dying to win a bet. A fine role model for all Rich Boys

if you don't know don't repeat it on the airwaves, (you can ask an expert privately, and even if they don't know for certain still don't bring it up on the airwaves) don't spread rumours!

The HSE dealth with the rumour in Febraury https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/public-should-not-afraid-eat-21541977

9th March?

The HSE didn't have a clue then. Luke O'Neill was telling people not to wear masks.
    9th March was around the time of two of Ireland's biggest mistakes.
    1. Not stopping Italians coming to Ireland despite the rugby match being called off.
    2. Not warning off the 1000s that headed over to Cheltenham.
    And as far as I can recall, that earlier in the year people were avoiding Chinese restaurants around Chinese New Year because of the worry that they might have staff that brought the virus back from China.

SF really don't want to lose the PAC chair

And Fine Gael really, really want them to lose it. I wonder why? Are they worried about something coming down the road?

9th March?

The HSE didn't have a clue then. Luke O'Neill was telling people not to wear masks.
    9th March was around the time of two of Ireland's biggest mistakes.
    1. Not stopping Italians coming to Ireland despite the rugby match being called off.
    2. Not warning off the 1000s that headed over to Cheltenham.
    And as far as I can recall, that earlier in the year people were avoiding Chinese restaurants around Chinese New Year because of the worry that they might have staff that brought the virus back from China.

Stanley spoke about shredded chicken in supermarkets.

• Advertisement

Stanley spoke about shredded chicken in supermarkets.

Out previous Minister for Health spoke about 18 other Covids

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Not on the 9th March, 2020 (which is when that interview was posted on facebook).

Only if the contents of the pizza originated in China, you know where Covid-19 originated in their wet (food) markets.

That's why i said after it had reached Italy.

Are you suggesting that people didn't know cooking sterilises food?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bowie wrote: »
    My bad Blanch..

You can make fun of the Greens...in Ireland now ;)

Funny that it isn't part of the Programme for Government.

blanch152 wrote: »

Jobs for the lads, 6 months of attacks on SF (making SF more popular), voting against anything that will help the working class. Having piss ups when the country's in lockdown, house parties and drinks in the park when we are advised not too, the 2 senior men in Govt keeping things from each other and clearly not liking each other

That's the programme for Govt

jh79 wrote: »
    That's why i said after it had reached Italy.

Are you suggesting that people didn't know cooking sterilises food?

I'm saying that back in early March, no one had a clue about that virus. Isn't fried rice one of the major offenders when it comes to people getting sick from samonella?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Gone for a week..... laughable.

Rumbling in the background ....... lot of anger out there.

Gone for a week..... laughable.

Rumbling in the background ....... lot of anger out there.

Weeks break so he can put his feet up and laugh at the Govt of chaos from home

I'm saying that back in early March, no one had a clue about that virus. Isn't fried rice one of the major offenders when it comes to people getting sick from samonella?

That's just basic food hygiene. If it's left at room temperature and then not properly reheated.

His claim was that the virus travelled from China in the frozen chicken and then survived a wok! A type of cooking based on extremely high heat.

Look we know he is a fan of conspiracy theories and he was gullible enough to fall for another one.

That's just basic food hygiene. If it's left at room temperature and then not properly reheated.

His claim was that the virus travelled from China in the frozen chicken and then survived a wok! A type of cooking based on extremely high heat.

Look we know he is a fan of conspiracy theories and he was gullible enough to fall for another one.

He didn't actually claim that. What he said was that there was chicken originating from China in the supermarkets. He didn't say whether it was frozen, raw or cooked. He also said that it needed to be checked out.

There was no mention of restaurants or take-aways by him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Let’s keep going tit for tat with things, this is horrific, how did this not get more publicity?

https://twitter.com/greeneggs_/status/1051426890555318272?s=21

• Advertisement

Let’s keep going tit for tat with things, this is horrific, how did this not get more publicity?

https://twitter.com/greeneggs_/status/1051426890555318272?s=21
    now that is faux outrage, there are other things you could question McGahon over, he still hasn't had his trial.

He didn't actually claim that. What he said was that there was chicken originating from China in the supermarkets. He didn't say whether it was frozen, raw or cooked. He also said that it needed to be checked out.

There was no mention of restaurants or take-aways by him.

I'll be honest, i hadn't listened to it and was just going on your posts.

Have now. What an idiot. Now his dialances with the anti fluoride side make sense. He's as gullible as they come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

now that is faux outrage, there are other things you could question McGahon over, he still hasn't had his trial.

“Faux outrage”? I’d never heard of this animal before and I read something about him shoving an object up someone’s anus while they are passed out, how is this “faux” outrage? It’s absolutely horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,510 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Weeks break so he can put his feet up and laugh at the Govt of chaos from home

Chaos?

What chaos?

The train wreck up North is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

blanch152 wrote: »

I agree. The Greens have form on selling out to get a nice tax payer funded cushion under their arse.
    Point is the fluoride thing as part of the greater sour grapes campaign, is a dud.
    All parties were concerned over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I'll be honest, i hadn't listened to it and was just going on your posts.

Have now. What an idiot. Now his dialances with the anti fluoride side make sense. He's as gullible as they come.

How was this fella standing Stanley standing for SF any provo background in his family? Or is he just the working class candidate not the brightest but would appeal to a demographic of the electorate?

I know nothing about his background, but going by this thread he will not be threatening Pearse Doherty/O'Broin as the the anointed leader after Mary Lou?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Chaos?

What chaos?

The train wreck up North is it?

Yeh things are bad up North but what has that got to do with the Govt of chaos down here.

What chaos? For a start coming out of lockdown way to early in summer, not listening to NHEPT advice to go level 5 sooner resulting in an extra 2 weeks in level 5 and now when NHEPT tell them to stay on level 5, they do the opposite. Underage Gaelic allowed continue at elite level but underage soccer not allowed at elite level. You culdn't make it up if u tryed

How was this fella standing Stanley standing for SF any provo background in his family? Or is he just the working class candidate not the brightest but would appeal to a demographic of the electorate?

I know nothing about his background, but going by this thread he will not be threatening Pearse Doherty/O'Broin as the the anointed leader after Mary Lou?

Whywould they want to replace the leader who has led them to an historic election

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Bubbaclaus wrote: »

"Bisexual woman of colour hounded out of SF"

;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement