Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Who did they send out this time?

Didn't get his name. It was a friendly call from a neighbor ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    No sir, you just posted a link to an Irish Times article that stated that an IRA member ( albeit a sticky ) was involved in coercing a member of the Labour party to leave the party over something or other. To cap it off ( no pun intended )you tried to insinuate that Fine Gael were somehow involved?

Pure shight talk.

At least if you are going to discuss things with people bring something credible to the discussion, not made up garbage?

DeRossa was in government with FG and they'd promised Cardiff an EU job so the big fat bxxxxxd could keep raking in the cash, Frankie was sent by FG to do their dirty work, don't kid yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 68,972 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

SF carcrash interviewing continuing on RTE 1 now

Former member of PAC letting the hypocrites who demean PAC have it. Brilliant again and not what some want hear either...again.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Didn't get his name. It was a friendly call from a neighbor ;)

A friendly call from a neighbour.......that was unwanted......and made the recipient feel weird.

#notanormalparty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

blanch152 wrote: »
    A friendly call from a neighbour.......that was unwanted......and made the recipient feel weird.

#notanormalparty

I'd hate to see an unfriendly call

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Incredibly forthright and honest interview from MLMD on Claire Byrne and a lot of it needs to be said particularly 'There is no shared history of what happened on this island'.
    Honest and forthright.

She's knocking the ball out of the park here to be honest.

https://twitter.com/oconnellhugh/status/1335951335582281728?s=19

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭Ireland2020

blanch152 wrote: »

#notanormalparty

It still hurts that Mary Lou is a better leader than LV. The election results showed us that

It still hurts that Mary Lou is a better leader than LV. The election results showed us that

Maybe, but you'd never hear Leo so unprepared on a live interview. Mary Lou is lazy and it's really starting to show. It's pretty obvious that the lack of internal discussion in Sinn Féin is having an effect. The senior people appear not to be practiced at the more difficult questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,757 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Yes, because number of seats is the only way to settle it!🤔

walshb wrote: »
    Yes, because number of seats is the only way to settle it!🀔

SF didn't even have the most seats

• Advertisement

Maybe, but you'd never hear Leo so unprepared on a live interview. Mary Lou is lazy and it's really starting to show. It's pretty obvious that the lack of internal discussion in Sinn Féin is having an effect. The senior people appear not to be practiced at the more difficult questions.

Eh https://youtu.be/VT-d6Z-Ad-4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Solutionking

Remind me again who is Taoiseach?

Who is sitting in the opposition making excuses for a rabble?

SF didn't even have the most seats

Joint top with FF so yes they had the most seats

Remind me again who is Taoiseach?

Who is sitting in the opposition making excuses for a rabble?

LV is not Taoiseach.

Joint top with FF so yes they had the most seats

38-37 🀭

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

DeRossa was in government with FG and they'd promised Cardiff an EU job so the big fat bxxxxxd could keep raking in the cash, Frankie was sent by FG to do their dirty work, don't kid yourself

Pure Tripe.

You really sound desperate, you post such nonsense it is not even logical.. or relevant.

38-37 🀭

Eh they both won 37 seats. The Ceann Comhairle Seán Ó Fearghaíl, elected to Dáil Éireann in 2002 for Fianna Fáil, is returned automatically.

Both won 37 seats, FACTS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

I see Mary Lou was asked a question about a vaccine and say on fence. Saying theres people with concerns and those concerns need to be addressed...... Great to see Marylou appealing to the full time mad bastards and School of Hard Knocks YouTube epidemiologists

piplip87 wrote: »
    I see Mary Lou was asked a question about a vaccine and say on fence. Saying theres people with concerns and those concerns need to be addressed...... Great to see Marylou appealing to the full time mad bastards and School of Hard Knocks YouTube epidemiologists

There is concerns that need to be addressed. What's your issue with that

SF now on 6 news trying to say it is common for people to visit houses uninvited. Desperation now
    Making this worse, than better. Why would anyone join SF now if you can expect any sort of person to land at your front door without any invitation? I doubt anyone wants the likes of Dessie Ellis or Violet Anne landing at their home.

• Advertisement

This is what they portray..

Try to appeal to everyone and won’t commit to much..

Oh, and always going against anything the government will encourage..

38-37 ��

Seemingly according to SF that doesn't count
    Also 24% is seemingly means you have "won" the election
    To most people that would be crazy but that is the SF World

What concerns?

There are concerns that can be thrown out for absolutely anything in life..

FFS, get off the fence and work for the people..

This vaccine should be a joint government and opposition push..

Seemingly according to SF that doesn't count
    Also 24% is seemingly means you have "won" the election
    To most people that would be crazy but that is the SF World

SF won 37 seats, FF won 37 seats

Are you trying to say that's not true?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

What are the concerns ???? I wonder is it anything to do with the surveys released last week where a large % of SF supporters said they wouldn't take the vaccine ? Marylou couldn't give a straight answer because she was terrified of losing votes.....

walshb wrote: »
    What concerns?

There are concerns that can be thrown out for absolutely anything in life..

FFS, get off the fence and work for the people..

This vaccine should be a joint government and opposition push..

I have concerns over it and will not be taking it until they are addressed. Mary Lou said SF has concerns, what's the big deal?

I have concerns over it and will not be taking it until they are addressed. Mary Lou said SF has concerns, what's the big deal?

What are the concerns? or is it just because the government said take it SF said not to take it? :p
    That's the normal level of expertise we see from the opposition

What are the concerns ???? I wonder is it anything to do with the surveys released last week where a large % of SF supporters said they wouldn't take the vaccine ? Marylou couldn't give a straight answer because she was terrified of losing votes.....

They may have cut corners. There may be side effects,” we dont know

To be honest by the time she got to that part of the interview she already knew she had loads thousands of voters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

I thought Owen O Brien had apologised for the online abuse today. When I read it again, he said it shouldn't have happened because it would damage the party.
    Always the Party first.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement