Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,972 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

McMurphy wrote: »
    RTE radio I assume lads?

Have a bit of a drive later I could do with a laugh in the background.

Very end of news at one McMurph...doesn't take Matt long to make the FG look precious, pretentious and only interested in point scoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,982 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

RTE radio I assume lads?

Have a bit of a drive later I could do with a laugh in the background.

Yep, Saturday with Katie Hannon, the FG rep, just went off on a SF rant, had nothing to do with what was being discussed, but SF"S Matt Mc Carthy responded by handing the Minister, his A*** on a plate.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Is this the official Sinn Féin position now? Do you think the Americans did 9/11 themselves?

Bet he also thinks the world is flat and the moon landing never happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Yep, Saturday with Katie Hannon, the FG rep, just went off on a SF rant, had nothing to do with what was being discussed, but SF"S Matt Mc Carthy responded by handing the Minister, his A*** on a plate.

Its obvious.
    Was similar on RTE 1 radio last Thursday night. Everyone cross party saying it was distraction and the FG'er talking about anonymous accounts critical of government likely being SF.
    If FG addressed the issues they'd maybe fare better.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,506 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Dempo1 wrote: »

You don’t even know the guys name dude !!! Carthy handed nobody their arse on a plate.

I listened to the programme and Hannon was her usual inept self, totally useless.

Complete waste of space.

• Advertisement

You don’t even know the guys name dude !!! Carthy handed nobody their arse on a plate.

I listened to the programme and Hannon was her usual inept self, totally useless.

Complete waste of space.

SF Shills In Da Studio! :)

The FG guy was left shouting on the sidelines...nobody took his bait. I.E. nobody is interested, there are more important things to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Christ they're still lying.FG are Trumpian. https://twitter.com/christineomg5/status/1337786362582462470?s=19

SF Shills In Da Studio! :)

The FG guy was left shouting on the sidelines...nobody took his bait. I.E. nobody is interested, there are more important things to worry about.

Incorrect Francie, the auld VB tactics, Sf keep talking through all the flak, and Hannon jumps in the back them up .

Francie, listen, there are people out here who see those tactics being operated.

Like a good lad, stop trying to say black is white.... we see the tactics.

‘Nuff said, stop trying to defend the indefensible.

Incorrect Francie, the auld VB tactics, Sf keep talking through all the flak, and Hannon jumps in the back them up .

Francie, listen, there are people out here who see those tactics being operated.

Like a good lad, stop trying to say black is white.... we see the tactics.

‘Nuff said, stop trying to defend the indefensible.

You clearly were not listening to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

That's your one who went on her holiers during the campaign? (The campaign SF expected to win so much they didn't run enough candidate or come up with a program for Government on).

How many current TDs that have "issues" are we on now?

Patricia Ryan - 9/11 conspiracy theorist

Brian Stanley - Anti Fluoride, pro Provo, glorifies death

Reada Cronin - hates Jews

Violet Wynne - steals from charities

Martin Browne - Another with his Twitter gone

David Cullianane - Up the RA

Dessie Ellis - an actual murderer

Aenghus O Snodaigh - wife threatens cops/his election helpers found with weapons/printer cartridges

Who have I missed? At what point do these stop being one-offs?

Don't forget Francie's number 2, Pauline Tully. You'd have to wonder about the type of person who would marry a former provisional IRA member while they were in prison for the manslaughter of a detective.

• Advertisement

aido79 wrote: »
    Don't forget Francie's number 2, Pauline Tully. You'd have to wonder about the type of person who would marry a former provisional IRA member while they were in prison for the manslaughter of a detective.

Just how much control of people do you guys want? Scary when a person's choice of partner is used against them.

Just how much control of people do you guys want? Scary when a person's choice of partner is used against them.

What has it got to do with control? I just think a person's choice of partner gives an idea of what type of person they are especially if that person is a deranged psychopath.

What has it got to do with control? I just think a person's choice of partner gives an idea of what type of person they are especially if that person is a deranged psychopath.

I wouldn't consider it any of my business, and would not try to control or pass comment on who somebody decides to have as a partner.

Nor would I pass comment to score a cheap political point.But we have yet to find out how low the FG crew will go.
    Do you pass judgement on choice of partner when other relationships go bad? Do the old 'I told you so'? Lovely.

I wouldn't consider it any of my business, and would not try to control or pass comment on who somebody decides to have as a partner.

Nor would I pass comment to score a cheap political point.But we have yet to find out how low the FG crew will go.
    Do you pass judgement on choice of partner when other relationships go bad? Do the old 'I told you so'? Lovely.

Francie you have been on here piling on FG on three or four threads 12 hours a day for the past few months.

Don’t you thing it’s a bit rich to start squealing when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine.

Nothing personal, but if you can’t take it, don’t give it.

Francie you have been on here piling on FG on three or four threads 12 hours a day for the past few months.

Don’t you thing it’s a bit rich to start squealing when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine.

Nothing personal, but if you can’t take it, don’t give it.

Never commented on anyones choice of partner ever, to score a point Brendi.

Not my medicine.

You FG lads have no boundaries or ethics when a political party frighten you. Are youse planning to go much lower?

Maybe you don't have a problem with her choice of partner but do you have any issues with her as a SF councillor campaigning for his early release?
    Can you imagine a member of any other party in Ireland actually campaigning with the full support of the party for the release of a convicted killer of a detective?

Maybe you don't have a problem with her choice of partner but do you have any issues with her as a SF councillor campaigning for his early release?
    Can you imagine a member of any other party in Ireland actually campaigning with the full support of the party for the release of a convicted killer of a detective?

Yes, if the party was the political wing of an army involved in a conflict/war.(She would have seen it as an army, before you get indignant)

I could check what happened after the conflict/wars FG and FF were born out of if I was stuck for a cheap political point. But I won't. I'll leave you to make the most of all you guys seem to have left, digging the dirt.

Yes, if the party was the political wing of an army involved in a conflict/war.(She would have seen it as an army, before you get indignant)

I could check what happened after the conflict/wars FG and FF were born out of if I was stuck for a cheap political point. But I won't. I'll leave you to make the most of all you guys seem to have left, digging the dirt.

What conflict/war was happening in 2005 when she was campaigning for his release?

What conflict/war was happening in 2005 when she was campaigning for his release?

There isn't one now, but plenty still taking out their recriminations.

The GFA was a process. She and he had every right to look for release. If you didn't understand that then you shouldn't have voted for it and maybe write to whoever you do vote for and complain, because all the political parties here fervently supported it. Some of them just want to cherrypick the bits that suit them though, funnily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,826 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

No problem .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Think you need to brush up on your former FF TDs
    Google Gillespie sisters

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

There isn't one now, but plenty still taking out their recriminations.

The GFA was a process. She and he had every right to look for release. If you didn't understand that then you shouldn't have voted for it and maybe write to whoever you do vote for and complain, because all the political parties here fervently supported it. Some of them just want to cherrypick the bits that suit them though, funnily enough.

Maybe so but still not a good look for politicians to campaign for the release of something who killed a detective in my opinion.
    I won't be writing to anyone but Pauline is way down the list of people I will ever vote for.

Think you need to brush up on your former FF TDs
    Google Gillespie sisters

You realise they were Sinn Fein members don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You realise they were Sinn Fein members don't you?

Google harder aido.

Maybe so but still not a good look for politicians to campaign for the release of something who killed a detective in my opinion.
    I won't be writing to anyone but Pauline is way down the list of people I will ever vote for.

Was voting for her compulsory?

Google harder aido.

What am I going to find out? That one of the sisters who served time in prison married a FF Td? Anything else?

Was voting for her compulsory?

Voting for anyone is not compulsory.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,514 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Brian Stanley pro Provo

David Cullianane - Up the RA

And you reckon these particular 'issues' will put off a lot of potential SF voters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

What am I going to find out? That one of the sisters who served time in prison married a FF Td? Anything else?

It wasn't an issue then and that was the time that Johnny Bruton was waving his carrot at Charlie Windsor, think if you start looking into politicians partners you'll find a lot of stuff you don't like, might even lead to a exhumation or two

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement