Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,942 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Jesus wept. I'm convinced that FG have an equivalent of Mao's little red book they leaf through to find boilerplate responses when they're caught on the hop with their tangled non-values.

As always, nothing of substance in response.

Bowie wrote: »
    Varadkar can stand up and argue against gay people having the right to raise kids because he thinks/thought(?) a child needed a man and a woman.
    SF's Holohan said he preferred a leader who was a family man and knew what it was like to raise kids.
    One was labeled a homophobe and had a thread started on him.

Not to mention the whiff of Holohan off suggesting Varadkar's 'traditional family' background excused his view gay people shouldn't be allowed raise children.

Neither homophobic IMO, but you can't help but see the hypocrisy.

I don’t think your posts on this issue can be taken seriously.

Holohan is a disgrace. A racist sexist homophobe, as demonstrated by his utterances, well suited to Sinn Fein.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,498 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

blanch152 wrote: »

Holohan is a disgrace. A racist sexist homophobe, as demonstrated by his utterances, well suited to Sinn Fein.

Have form in that realm, it’s been suggested.

You are correct, it would appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

You are shown to be a complete hypocrite on this.
    He said he preferred a family man who raised kids. Thats homophobic to you. But a man arguing that gay people shouldn't be allowed raise children, that a man and woman is the natural way isn't?
    As I say I don’t think either are, less so Holohan IMO.

He may be but not based on that interview he isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,937 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Bowie wrote: »
    You are shown to be a complete hypocrite on this.
    He said he preferred a family man who raised kids. Thats homophobic to you. But a man arguing that gay people shouldn't be allowed raise children, that a man and woman is the natural way isn't?
    As I say I don’t think either are, less so Holohan IMO.

He may be but not based on that interview he isn't.

What Holohan said had no 'effect', What Varadkar was standing over and for, had profound effects on people's lives. Massive difference regardless of what you define it as.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Mary Lou very quiet on the Garda incident yesterday.....

Greens doing opposition's work for them,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Mary Lou very quiet on the Garda incident yesterday.....

What do you think she should be saying?

Politicians should rightly be keeping the fcuk out of it - too easy for anyone to jump on their comments and try and assign a "side" to them on it.

If McDonald makes a statement either people will be claiming she is anti AGS and what about the shop worker etc etc, or she's anti black/immigrant etc etc.

I know some of you would love to stir that cauldron, but thankfully common sense has prevailed there.

Btw, I'm of the firm belief that colour/race is irrelevant when it comes to brandishing and threatening people with a feckin knife.

McMurphy wrote: »
    What do you think she should be saying?

Politicians should rightly be keeping the fcuk out of it - too easy for anyone to jump on their comments and try and assign a "side" to them on it.

If McDonald makes a statement either people will be claiming she is anti AGS and what about the shop worker etc etc, or she's anti black/immigrant etc etc.

I know some of you would love to stir that cauldron, but thankfully common sense has prevailed there.

Btw, I'm of the firm belief that colour/race is irrelevant when it comes to brandishing and threatening people with a feckin knife.

As I posted previously,Randal, the reason she and any other SF dude or dudess will not be heard is that this is not an open goal.

Nothing to gain politically, you see;)

Shinners will from the lowliest councilor to the highest Army Councillor will stay away from this like the plague.

If there is a comment it will be more ambivalent than ambivalence itself.

As I posted previously,Randal, the reason she and any other SF dude or dudess will not be heard is that this is not an open goal.

Nothing to gain politically, you see;)

Shinners will from the lowliest councilor to the highest Army Councillor will stay away from this like the plague.

What you talking about, Paul Donnelly (TD for the area) has already made a statement about it FFS.
    Your prayers have been answered so.

Bit of research before engaging the gears of the brain fart dispenser perhaps Brenner?

What you talking about, Paul Donnelly (TD for the area) has already made a statement about it FFS.

Bit of research before engaging the gears of the brain fart dispenser perhaps Brenner?

Talking himself into yet another cul de sac. :)

• Advertisement

Talking himself into yet another cul de sac. :)

Heh he ...knew you guys would rise to trying to getting a cut at the Bren.

If you read back through the posts you will see I referred to the guy earlier.

However you bhoys didn’t read the last line, and as I have always reminded you, the Bren rarely writes owt without it having a meaning

Best read it again lads ............. and weep:D

And put on the safety catch on your keyboards.

However you bhoys didn’t read the last line, and as I have always reminded you, the Bren rarely writes owt without it having a meaning

Take the safety catch off your dictionary maybe Brendi?

Why you bother with these fruitless declarations one will never understand. But have at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Take the safety catch off your dictionary maybe Brendi?

Why you bother with these fruitless declarations one will never understand. But have at it.

He's trying to get a response because the Greens have left FG in a quandary,

Ok, sorry and pardon me, because obviously I thought when you posted -
    you wrote:
    the reason she and any other SF dude or dudess will not be heard is that this is not an open goal.
    Nothing to gain politically, you see

You were saying no-one from Sinn Fein, from the lowest councillor, to the highest army councillor will not be heard is because their was no open goal for them, and theyd have nothing to gain from it.

Now when I point out that the TD from the very area the lad was killed in, had made a fairly straight and concise statement, basically stating that your man tried to attack the guards with a big feck off knife, and was deservedly taken out for doing so, and appealed for anyone with info to contact the guards - you obviously, and in hindsight meant something completely different altogether.

Get up that yard Brenner. Lol. :D

You were saying no-one from Sinn Fein, from the lowest councillor, to the highest army councillor will not be heard is because their was no open goal for them, and theyd have nothing to gain from it.

Now when I point out that the TD from the very area the lad was killed in, had made a fairly straight and concise statement, basically stating that your man tried to attack the guards with a big feck off knife, and was deservedly taken out for doing so, and appealed for anyone with info to contact the guards - you obviously, and in hindsight meant something completely different altogether.

You could certainly win a prize for silliest post of the year with that one. Here is what he said, and you walked right into it.

You could certainly win a prize for silliest post of the year with that one. Here is what he said, and you walked right into it.

Yes blanch we know he said that. In your rush to defend him you failed to see there was no ambivalence (conflict) in what the representative said.

Brendi was trying to cover his ass but failed..spectacularly. Well done you, weighing in to defend...cute. :)

“Was deservedly taken out” Where did he say that Randall?

I didn’t see that anywhere in the statement.

We’ll start there Randall, me auld flower

Yes blanch we know he said that. In your rush to defend him you failed to see there was no ambivalence (conflict) in what the representative said.

Brendi was trying to cover his ass but failed..spectacularly. Well done you, weighing in to defend...cute. :)

https://www.wineverygame.com/words/ambivalent.html

Some light reading Mr F...

It makes a change from the tag team antics of others around here.

“Was deservedly taken out” Where did he say that Randall?

I didn’t see that anywhere in the statement.

We’ll start there Randall, me auld flower

The statement that no-one from the Shinners, be they the lowest councillor, or the highest army blah blah would definitely not be making lol?

But now it's been brought to your attention that a very clear and concise statement was actually made, by Blanch's local TD you think I want to arse box over the contents of his statement.

Btw, he didn't literally say that, but it's there if you read between the lines.

Sorry Brenner, this isn't going your way I'm afraid. Read my signature horse. :D

• Advertisement

So what was his statement conflicting with? Your view of a Shinner? :)

No good Brendi, you gogt caught, hands up and admit it.

The statement that no-one from the Shinners, be they the lowest councillor, or the highest army blah blah would definitely not be making lol?

But now it's been brought to your attention that a very clear and concise statement was actually made, by Blanch's local TD you think I want to arse box over the contents of his statement.

Btw, he didn't literally say that, but it's there if you read between the lines.

Sorry Brenner, this isn't going your way I'm afraid. Read my signature horse. :D

Sure you don’t Randall, little slipeen there horse, and unfortunately I'm

not surprised you don’t want to arse-box over it.

You have to be up early in the morning to try to disassemble the Brenners content.......very early.:D

You gotta read every word........;)

So what was his statement conflicting with? Your view of a Shinner? :)

No good Brendi, you gogt caught, hands up and admit it.

So you didn’t bother with the link Francesco.... fair enough.

So you didn’t bother with the link Francesco.... fair enough.

The Brendi isn't convincing anyone. He threw in a sentence hoping it would cover him, dug the hole and called in air support from blanch. :)

The Brendi isn't convincing anyone. He threw in a sentence hoping it would cover him, dug the hole and called in air support from blanch. :)

Heheh heheheh........you heard me.

Heheh heheheh........you heard me.

Hehehe's not gonna save you bren, have you outlined What was "ambivalent" about Donnelly's statement yet, (a statement that no-one from the Shinners would make, from the lowest councillor etc etc)?

I repeat, it was very clear and concise.

Hehehe's not gonna save you bren, have you outlined What was "ambivalent" about Donnelly's statement yet, (a statement that no-one from the Shinners would make, from the lowest councillor etc etc)?

I repeat, it was very clear and concise.

He never will, he'll just go into cryptic mode and tell you that 'you know' what he's getting at. Rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

I see the usual anti-SFers continue to be blinded by their hatred to the extent that they continue to make fools of themselves.

Lads, this is not a kindergarten, try and think for yourselves.

It would appear that I am dealing with ....well...... let’s say, less articulate posters here.

All laid out for yez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Lads, this is not a kindergarten, try and think for yourselves.

It would appear that I am dealing with ....well...... let’s say, less articulate posters here.

All laid out for yez.

...and there’s the supremacist attitude that gets you and your ilk in trouble all the time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement