Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

maccored wrote: »
    are the usual going to keep on bitching about the north now our figures are as bad?

26 vs 6 yep just as bad alright

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Truthvader wrote: »
    Could easily be though. Seems to me that no government can just legislate or police it away. If sections of the public (hullo Gemma) choose to behave in stupid ways the virus will run and run. The border or the government on either side wont be a factor

The Gemma faction aren't enough to have our numbers where they are.

The message isn't getting through and if it is, it is muddled by political playacting and dithering.
    I have a view of the main Galway Belfast thorough fare from the house here and the volume of traffic was not affected on it by level 3. Ordinary non Gemma's are still moving about with abandon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

The Gemma faction aren't enough to have our numbers where they are.

The message isn't getting through and if it is, it is muddled by political playacting and dithering.
    I have a view of the main Galway Belfast thorough fare from the house here and the volume of traffic was not affected on it by level 3. Ordinary non Gemma's are still moving about with abandon.

Any diesel trucks, Francie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

How's covid 18 going lad? See botox Lieo made a hames of it of his call Monday with level 3? CMO was right. What a dope.

smurgen wrote: »
    How's covid 18 going lad? See botox Lieo made a hames of it? CMO was right. What a dope.

You on the Devil’s buttermilk, Smurg? Bit all over the place that post. Like the sort of thing you’d read on Twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

They were on here giving out about the leaders up North's slow response.

1 weekago tomorrow Dr Tony warned them and they havnt done a thing, Leo's missing, Éamonn asleep and Mícheál loving life cause he's now the boss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

There will be no need for that aul craic when Matt Carthy starts handing out €300 per suckler cow.to Francie and the boys. They will have plenty of drinking money for the winter hey.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,910 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Is it just me or do others think there is cohort on here desperate to try and deflect?

There will be no need for that aul craic when Matt Carthy starts handing out €300 per suckler cow.to Francie and the boys. They will have plenty of drinking money for the winter hey.

Might leave the Big Smoke and head down back west to the family farm for those grants if SF get into power. Get rid of the useless nephew running it.

Might leave the Big Smoke and head down back west to the family farm for those grants if SF get into power. Get rid of the useless nephew running it.

Deflection central tonight, what's your opinion on the Govts ridiculous slow reaction to the warnings from NHEPT

Is it Sinn Féins fault?

• Advertisement

Is it just me or do others think there is cohort on here desperate to try and deflect?

Fat Leo's got some egg on his face. Delayed the inevitable. Just like he did the first lockdown and we know how that went.

Fat Leo? What age are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

26 vs 6 yep just as bad alright

when is it going to dawn on you that this is a tad more important than childish prompts about political parties?

or that theres a collection of parties plus the british government involved in running the north. its not now nor ever has been a set you can compare on the same terms as the irish government.

we're going to start paying - with peoples health and lives - for a ****ely run and underfinanced (for decades) health system. theres only two parties you can usually blame for that

nothing new there though

mynamejeff wrote: »
    ours ?

aren't you a northerner ?

i pay my taxes to this government - the one that sold the north. theres a thing called transportation. using it you can move to one part of the country to another. Therefore, I was able to be born in the north but now live in the south. Glad I could explain that for you to save you from thinking. cant have you breaking that habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,934 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

They were on here giving out about the leaders up North's slow response.

1 weekago tomorrow Dr Tony warned them and they havnt done a thing, Leo's missing, Éamonn asleep and Mícheál loving life cause he's now the boss
    Deflection central tonight, what's your opinion on the Govts ridiculous slow reaction to the warnings from NHEPT

Is it Sinn Féins fault?

Is it next Thursday now before Michelle and the rest will make a decision?

The figures up North are scary, because they are the worst in Europe.

blanch152 wrote: »
    Is it next Thursday now before Michelle and the rest will make a decision?

The figures up North are scary, because they are the worst in Europe.

That's a good answer to the questions asked

No real decisions North or South it seems

Of course you only want to talk about the 6 counties, sure its grands here

All them cases in Cork etc must be SF/DUP fault

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭mattser

Fat Leo's got some egg on his face. Delayed the inevitable. Just like he did the first lockdown and we know how that went.

Stay classy.

Where is Leo anyway, been a few days since he tried to have a go at Sinn Féin.

Did something happen over last few days? Last I heard was him defending himself Weds over his meltdown Monday

Did something happen over last few days? Last I heard was him defending himself Weds over his meltdown Monday[/QUOTE

He's grand I'd say. Who is your scumbag today, by the way ?

• Advertisement

mattser wrote: »

Did something happen over last few days? Last I heard was him defending himself Weds over his meltdown Monday[/QUOTE

He's grand I'd say. Who is your scumbag today, by the way ?

Ive seen loads wee scumbags about Dundalk today, if I had pick one I'd say Sean, be well known around town

Ive seen loads wee scumbags about Dundalk today, if I had pick one I'd say Sean, be well known around town

Good luck in Europe. Spend some of the windfall on visiting fans.

Good luck in Europe. Spend some of the windfall on visiting fans.

No fans are allowed at games. We might be able to go to games if Uefa let us play in Belfast though

The IRFU who are looking Govt money are in a position to turn down over 100,000 grand to rent their ground because they have training. They should be told to **** off by Govt

Stay classy.

Par for the course. I regularly see FGaerls post on Mary Lou and not a word on it. Bit of senior hurling now and it's stay classy. Dry those eyes son.

Did something happen over last few days? Last I heard was him defending himself Weds over his meltdown Monday

He's popped up in the indo again today saying a hard lockdown may be needed.in otherwards what CMO was saying last week. Bit slow that lad.

Par for the course. I regularly see FGaerls post on Mary Lou and not a word on it. Bit of senior hurling now and it's stay classy. Dry those eyes son.

You're destined to hurl from the ditch. Probably because you've no class. I never got personal about MLM btw. I don't stoop to your level.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You're destined to hurl from the ditch. Probably because you've no class. I never got personal about MLM btw. I don't stoop to your level.

He didn't say "you" Matt, "fgers" doesn't begin and end with yourself bud, jeez /insert roll eyes emoticon.

However, it is fair to say there are numerous posts on this and other threads about people's weight, whether it's "fat men in white shirts" or McDonald's "fat head" and making reference to people "waddling" - it goes on, and it goes on a fair bit - noticeably not one of you* ever made your distaste at people having the gall and lack of class at daring to make observations on people's weight known up until now. (* Fgers, I repeat - "fgers" doesn't begin and end with you)

Perhaps it's a newfound concern - or perhaps it's because it's Leo* who has attracted the comments, and it's deflection time again, others can make their own minds up on that one.

Lowball posters who'll stoop to any level.

*Speaking of whom, i see he's all over the paper this morning calling for a national lockdown less than a week later from being all over the paper saying the opposite nevermind what NPHET recommended.

This time is different though, this time Leo wasn't left outside the tent pissin in to it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Fair play to Leo and the govt.
    Govts govern, not nphets.
    Decisions in govt have to be taken on the hoof by times and that's what they do and did.
    If we hand our decision making over to groups and committees we are fcuked anyway and based on agenda living.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Fair play to Leo and the govt.
    Govts govern, not nphets.
    Decisions in govt have to be taken on the hoof by times and that's what they do and did.
    If we hand our decision making over to groups and committees we are fcuked anyway and based on agenda living.

No need for NPHET at all so?

Btw - if the excrement hits the mechanical whirly thing because we didn't enter full lockdown when earlier advised to, does that lie at the feet of the govt who ignored NPHET advice or does it lie at the feet of NPHET because certain members of the government said they weren't consulted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

McMurphy wrote: »
    No need for NPHET at all so?

Btw - if the excrement hits the mechanical whirly thing because we didn't enter full lockdown when earlier advised to, does that lie at the feet of the govt who ignored NPHET advice or does it lie at the feet of NPHET because certain members of the government said they weren't consulted?

I never said there was no need for them!
    Their advice can be partially or wholly taken on board.
    People need to take responsibility for their own actions also.
    Nmphet nor the govt will overcome anything unless people buy into it anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement