Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

McMurphy wrote: »
    There's no difference, you were just earlier today posting that it was childish to describe Leo as "Fat Leo" - i.e comment on someone's physical appearance, but when I call you out for doing the same thing, it's somehow "completely different" - you're a hypocrite, own it.

"Her front page" :D you mean the front page of the Daily Star I assume, who had an article about her appearance on the Clare Byrne show.

Now, I linked to the actual podcast of the show, I linked to several news sources including RTE that had details on what she (MLMD) actually said was, pubs already open should be allowed to remain open, provided they were following the guidelines by NPHET and were adhering to them.

It doesn't matter how many times you have been corrected on this - but there's no way on this earth you're just making a mistake on it now, deliberately misrepresenting something you repeatedly have been shown to be false in an effort to get some kind of reaction? There's a word to describe that tbh.

Any chance you can stop with the lies - you're doing yourself no favours tbh.

Actually the childish comment referred to the constant whinging and critcism as is evident here of people clearly doing their best to manage a crisis from day to day - particularly from Sinn Fein supporters who have no peoposals at all. Perhaps a little personal responsibility. And indeed I include criticism of Sinn Fein in NI in that as per previous posts. The virus is nobodies fault and there is instant whip solution and blaming the government is childish.

Yep refer everyone to the Star front page. If she was misquoted she should sue

• Registered Users Posts: 68,927 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Truthvader wrote: »
    Actually the childish comment referred to the constant whinging and critcism as is evident here of people clearly doing their best to manage a crisis from day to day - particularly from Sinn Fein supporters who have no peoposals at all. Perhaps a little personal responsibility. And indeed I include criticism of Sinn Fein in NI in that as per previous posts. The virus is nobodies fault and there is instant whip solution and blaming the government is childish.

So all that makes it ok to repeatedly lie?

Just deal with the points raised Truth, if your argument has any validity then that is all that is required.

We are all debating our points of view fairly, there is no need to drag the forums down with cheap lies.

So all that makes it ok to repeatedly lie?

Just deal with the points raised Truth, if your argument has any validity then that is all that is required.

We are all debating our points of view fairly, there is no need to drag the forums down with cheap lies.
    And yet again refer everyone to your posting history and they can judge for themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

ah sorry horse, my bad. Obviously when you typed this.
    Jeering "fat Leo" from the border just makes you look like children.
    I thought you meant what you typed, not something different and aren't just flipflopping because you got called out. Lol.

You know she was misquoted, you were provided with the podcast and several media outlets articles quoting what she actually said - deliberately repeating what you know to be a lie is low ball, low quality but not unexpected.

And yet again refer everyone to your posting history and they can judge for themselves

Will they see praise for what FG have done right?

Will they see anywhere the statement or even inference that 'everything Mary Lou says is 100% right'?

Are you standing over those lies Truth?

Posters are calling you out on lies you have easily told again and again , even after you have been shown the truth Truth.

It's your credibility at stake here.

• Advertisement

Will they see anywhere the statement or even inference that 'everything Mary Lou says is 100% right'?

Posters are calling you out on lies you have easily told again and again , even after you have been shown the truth Truth.

It's your credibility at stake here.[/QUOT

Dont think they will see anything but relentless sneering critism and smearing of FG / FF - Leo in particular plus endless justification of IRA thuggery. But sure let them look themselves and decide theselves. You should have nothing to fear

It's your credibility at stake here.[/QUOT

Dont think they will see anything but relentless sneering critism and smearing of FG / FF - Leo in particular plus endless justification of IRA thuggery. But sure let them look themselves and decide theselves. You should have nothing to fear

These are forums for discussion. Because you are so protective and singularly biased against one party you see it as 'smearing'.

That is your prerogative but it is not ok to lie about posters.

I'll take it 'Dont think they will see anything' is as close as I will get to an admission you were lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Now looking for the HSE (which SF say is chronically underfunded and cant handle capacity lol) to bail them out of their predicament up North

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/north-records-1066-new-covid-19-cases-amid-call-for-republic-hospitals-to-share-capacity-1020397.html

Some day these lads will realise that hunting with the hounds up north doesn't means that they cant run with the foxes down south

Bambi wrote: »
    Now looking for the HSE (which SF say is chronically underfunded and cant handle capacity lol) to bail them out of their predicament up North

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/north-records-1066-new-covid-19-cases-amid-call-for-republic-hospitals-to-share-capacity-1020397.html

Some day these lads will realise that hunting with the hounds up north doesn't means that they cant run with the foxes down south

As is apparent I am no fan of Sinn Fein but covid is a global crisis and help should be offered where possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Northern Ireland’s 14 day incidence rate is now the highest in the world.

Grim.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Northern Ireland’s 14 day incidence rate is now the highest in the world.

Grim.

You can tell you get pleasure from saying that, now that's grim

None at all. Genuinely.

It's bad alright, but I know for a fact people from Dundalk are going to Newry regularly shopping, get oil etc... I went for a spin up Mourne Mountains yesterday an drove threw Newry on way home and half cars were Southern plates.

Fairways Hotel in Dundalk packed today with D reg cars and Northern number plates

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

We share a border with these dysfunctional gawmaloons, nobody gets any pleasure from that.

We share a border with these dysfunctional gawmaloons, nobody gets any pleasure from that.

Well its both ways mate, Dundalk people are in Newry as much as other way around and I'm sure all border areas are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Sure you were getting pleasure from trying to tell us Leo knew something about something before NHPET something..

Ready to score political points with covid.

Whatever happened to your little crusade actually?

Do you understand the concept of 'share' fully?

Sure you were getting pleasure from trying to tell us Leo knew something about something before NHPET something..

Ready to score political points with covid.

Whatever happened to your little crusade actually?

I don't get pleasure from Leo going against his equals in Govt speaking out of turn, saying one thing and the leader then saying another. It does not help me or the country

I don't get pleasure from Leo going against his equals in Govt speaking out of turn, saying one thing and the leader then saying another. It does not help me or the country

What’s MaryLou saying? The opposition seems to be led by Alan Kelly and Roisin Shorthall.

What’s MaryLou saying? The opposition seems to be led by Alan Kelly and Roisin Shorthall.

If you want to know what Mary Lou is saying maybe read her interviews in paper or listen/watch her when she's on the TV or Radio?

If they seem to be the opposition why every time SF ask a question to MM or LV they go on an attack on SF?

• Advertisement

If you want to know what Mary Lou is saying maybe read her interviews in paper or listen/watch her when she's on the TV or Radio?

If they seem to be the opposition why every time SF ask a question to MM or LV they go on an attack on SF?

Problem is that on listening to the radio, she’s very conspicuous in her absence. She claims to be leader of the opposition, but is being overshadowed by smaller opposition parties.

Problem is that on listening to the radio, she’s very conspicuous in her absence. She claims to be leader of the opposition, but is being overshadowed by smaller opposition parties.

Just listened to the opposition spokesperson on the 9pm news - a shinner. Nobody from Labour or SD's. Overshadowed? Seeing what we want to se again?

Alan Kelly has been a far more impressive opposition leader so far.

So anyway.

What happened to your angry tirade claiming Leo lied etc etc?

He knew this and that.

You went very quite on that front.

Hahahahahahahaha the recent polls do not show that.
    Mary was on 3 diff radio stations Thursday.
    She does not need to go on TV/Radio every 2nd day or have pics taking for papers doing what she should be doing.

Alan Kelly has been a far more impressive opposition leader so far.

Maybe you should vote for him then...because very few others are. :)

*I partially agree actually, he has upped his game.

So anyway.

He knew this and that.

Ahh last week when Leo claimed the Govt were shocked and it came out the blue about NHEPT's advice on Sunday proved to be a lie as its been confirmed they were in touch with Minister of Health the day before, the day of and after there meeting.

Hahahahahahahaha the recent polls do not show that.
    Mary was on 3 diff radio stations Thursday.
    She does not need to go on TV/Radio every 2nd day or have pics taking for papers doing what she should be doing.

She does, actually. I’m a Radio 1 or Newstalk person. I believe that I heard her on Radio 1, one morning saying that as leader of the opposition, bla, bla... I didn’t actually get her point. She had been beaten to it by other smaller party leaders, who are on Radio, TV, etc every day of the week. It’s a 24/7 job after all.

Ahh last week when Leo claimed the Govt were shocked and it came out the blue about NHEPT's advice on Sunday proved to be a lie as its been confirmed they were in touch with Minister of Health the day before, the day of and after there meeting.

Once again.

Leo claimed he didn't know about level 5 advice from NPHET.

Now show me the evidence or link which shows he was lying.

If not, you are the one telling lies.

• Advertisement

So anyway.

He knew this and that.

She does, actually. I’m a Radio 1 or Newstalk person. I believe that I heard her on Radio 1, one morning saying that as leader of the opposition, bla, bla... I didn’t actually get her point. She had been beaten to it by other smaller party leaders, who are on Radio, TV, etc every day of the week. It’s a 24/7 job after all.

Well the polls say different so your talking ****e.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement