Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,927 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

She does, actually. I’m a Radio 1 or Newstalk person. I believe that I heard her on Radio 1, one morning saying that as leader of the opposition, bla, bla... I didn’t actually get her point. She had been beaten to it by other smaller party leaders, who are on Radio, TV, etc every day of the week. It’s a 24/7 job after all.

I listen to the same stations and you are talking utter rubbish if you think the party leaders are on the radio 'every day of the week'. Utter rubbish and self serving lies there Maryanne.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Once again.

Leo claimed he didn't know about level 5 advice from NPHET.

Now show me the evidence or link which shows he was lying.

If not, you are the one telling lies.

Ah yeh sorry isn't the theory now that Simon and Mícheál for the Publics interest have left him out of discussion n because he's dangerous with coming out with statements on his own

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Ahh last week when Leo claimed the Govt were shocked and it came out the blue about NHEPT's advice on Sunday proved to be a lie as its been confirmed they were in touch with Minister of Health the day before, the day of and after there meeting.

But the shouts that Leo was on a solo run, Francie even said a reporter said so, but couldn't back the claim.
    Leo forced the decision to stay at level three etc etc.
    The infatuation with Leo yiz have is unhealthy.
    All seems highly unlikely now doesn't it, especially with Michael's statements today.
    Blatant inventionism you all have been at all week.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/1011/1170834-circuit-breaker/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Ah yeh sorry isn't the theory now that Simon and Mícheál for the Publics interest have left him out of discussion n because he's dangerous with coming out with statements on his own

Right so.

You were lying.

Thanks.

I listen to the same stations and you are talking utter rubbish if you think the party leaders are on the radio 'every day of the week'. Utter rubbish and self serving lies there Maryanne.

Haha its unreal isn't it,

• Advertisement

Right so.

You were lying.

Thanks.

Leo stated the Govt were surprised by NHEPT's advice Sunday. The Govt were not surprised by it, they were aware of NHEPT's concerns

What's unreal is you have been caught lying.

Yet you will brush over it.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Leo stated the Govt were surprised by NHEPT's advice Sunday. The Govt were not surprised by it, they were aware of NHEPT's concerns

You claimed leo knew level 5 was coming.

That was a lie.

Leo leo leo.

You said leo.

Not the government.

You jumped the gun and now won't admit you were wrong.

Totally unreal. Silence from your glorious leader. Her nasal tones drowned out by the clear diction of other smaller party leaders.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Maybe you should vote for him then...because very few others are. :)

*I partially agree actually, he has upped his game.

I always vote for Labour after I've given my 1st preference to the FG candidate. I happen to think that a FG/Labour government is the optimal Government that Ireland can have. Two decent parties who believe in the transformative power of postwar social democracy.

• Advertisement

Totally unreal. Silence from your glorious leader. Her nasal tones drowned out by the clear diction of other smaller party leaders.

Another demeaning comment about someone and this time from another female. What is it mattser would say...stay classy.

You claimed leo knew level 5 was coming.

That was a lie.

Leo leo leo.

You said leo.

Not the government.

You jumped the gun and now won't admit you were wrong.

Is Leo not in Government as in number 2 in Govt?

You said you hadn't heard her on radio in ages, when pointed out she was on 3 days ago you remembered hearing something

Back to bed with ya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

You said you hadn't heard her on radio in ages, when pointed out she was on 3 days ago you remembered hearing something

Back to bed with ya

What did she say, I missed it?

Back to bed with ya

She was on the radio ONCE in the last week. In the same time Roisin and AK were on twice each.

Tis a bit early for bed just yet.

She was on the radio ONCE in the last week. In the same time Roisin and AK were on twice each.

Tis a bit early for bed just yet.

She was on the radio 3 times this week

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    What did she say, I missed it?

She said “As leader of the opposition“ at which point I had the shower running! Róisín and Alan had already given at least 2 interviews each!

She was on the radio 3 times this week

Good for her. Had she anything of interest to say?

Problem is that on listening to the radio, she’s very conspicuous in her absence. She claims to be leader of the opposition, but is being overshadowed by smaller opposition parties.

So shes absent from the radio but was on the radio 3 times in last week

So shes absent from the radio but was on the radio 3 times in last week

She missed the prime time slots.

• Advertisement

Good for her. Had she anything of interest to say?

Can't remember it all but she signed off with Léirigh an chéad 100 lá don Rialtas seo cé chomh as teagmháil leis na daoine atá siad

She missed the prime time slots.

You do realise you cannot demand to be on the radio? With all your avid listening to party leaders EVERY day of the week one would think you'd know this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Can't remember it all but she signed off with Léirigh an chéad 100 lá don Rialtas seo cé chomh as teagmháil leis na daoine atá siad

Was she hoping her voters would have a clue what she said ?

I mean be honest?

Soz, but my Irish is a tad rusty. Can you translate?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Was she hoping her voters would have a clue what she said ?

I mean be honest?

Ní phléim polaitíocht go moróin

Soz, but my Irish is a tad rusty. Can you translate?

Google can do that for you if you wish

You better get to bed to hear all the political leaders on radio tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

So luckily most people had no idea what she was saying

Truthvader wrote: »
    So luckily most people had no idea what she was saying

I'd imagine anyone listening to RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta, can understand Irish

Google can do that for you if you wish

You better get to bed to hear all the political leaders on radio tomorrow morning

Like others here, Maryanne just breezed out that lie and ignored getting pulled up on it. A bit like the story in the redtop, that remain true even if it has been shown to be a figment of some journalist's (allegedly a journalist) feverish imagination.

• Advertisement

I'd imagine anyone listening to RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta, can understand Irish

So, you haven’t got a clue either! Get up the yard, there’s a smell of Bengy off ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement