Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

blanch152 wrote: »
    PIRA has not been disbanded, it has just ceased terrorist activity.

The central leadership structures remain in place and the localised groups have evolved into criminal gangs, maintaining the same level of criminality.

And how is Sinn Fein benefitting from this new arrangement? Are they filling Sinn Fein coffers, or are they just ordinary crims spending their money on fast cars and cocaine?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

jm08 wrote: »

Link please.

Are you a Sinn Féin supporter?

jh79 wrote: »
    *Janice Boylan is 1st cousin to Cancer.

You can't choose your relatives. And its pretty **** of you to broadcast that she is related to Kinahan which could make her a target from other gangs. She is an elected Councillor and you should show some respect for that fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

And how is Sinn Fein benefitting from this new arrangement? Are they filling Sinn Fein coffers, or are they just ordinary crims spending their money on fast cars and cocaine?

The allegation by the Hutch side is that MTK are allowed operate up North now because they donate to the cause with abolishing the Special Criminal Court being beneficial to both groups.

You can't choose your relatives. And its pretty **** of you to broadcast that she is related to Kinahan which could make her a target from other gangs. She is an elected Councillor and you should show some respect for that fact.

It's common knowledge since SF gave the VIP treatment to MTK.

• Advertisement

I find it hard to actually follow what gangster is actually saying. Would I be right in interpreting that some Provos/former Provos have got a taste for the high life and the diesel laundering isn't keeping them in the style (18 year olds* owning their own house and driving BMWers) and are now interested into getting into the drugs game?

*PIRA was disbanded when by the time they were born!

The 18 year old parents were / are in the IRA. Unfortunately the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they are continuing the family tradition of criminality.

Basically, they have the IRA's blessing to operate up North now since Jock was killed. In return Brady's lot had witnesses intimidated by MTK aligned Dublin gangsters.

Also, it was the Hutch account on Twitter that highlighted these links to SF. The gangs already know who she is.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Are you a Sinn Féin supporter?

No. I'm a floating voter. Sinn Fein got a second preference vote from me in the last election. First time I have ever voted for them.

No. I'm a floating voter. Sinn Fein got a second preference vote from me in the last election. First time I have ever voted for them.

Would you support them if you knew that they supported heroin dealers?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,942 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

There is a lot of that around. Francie only voted for them for the first time in the last election too. I think Bowie was as well another first-time voter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,930 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

There is a lot of that around. Francie only voted for them for the first time in the last election too. I think Bowie was as well another first-time voter.

Who did you vote for yourself?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

The allegation by the Hutch side is that MTK are allowed operate up North now because they donate to the cause with abolishing the Special Criminal Court being beneficial to both groups.

That's some allegation with no proof at all

Taking criminals word on things now are we?

That's why they had a historic election, obvs people who had never voted for them before voted for them. That would be kinda why they done better than previous elections

So now we are going on what the Hutch gang claim. Its not Sinn Fein policy to abolish the Special Criminal Court.

However, as McDonald noted in Tuesday’s debate, the 2020 manifesto does not call for the court to be wound up.
    She said:
    I accept that we need mechanisms and special powers. What we have been calling for for the last four years is for a review led by a High Court judge to ensure that the courts, the gardaí the DPP’s office have the full resources that they need to keep people safe.
    The Sinn Féin leader went further on Virgin Media News last night, saying she does not want the court abolished.

Commenting on the court in November 2018, the UN’s counter-terrorism expert, professor Fionnuala Ní Aoláin, said:
    The island of Ireland, more so than many parts of the world, has experienced emergency law, emergency practice and the seepage of the exceptional into the ordinary in ways that has not served the rule of law nor the protection of human rights well

Who else is against it?
    Several organisations including the United Nations, Amnesty and the Irish Council on Civil Liberties (ICCL) have long-standing opposition to the court. The UN first said it was “not justified” in 1993 and it has repeated that stance several times in the decades since.

https://www.thejournal.ie/special-criminal-court-explainer-4993281-Feb2020/

Blanch won't listen to that, she has her own ideas and they won't be changed.

As a Green voter her number 1 responsibility is to try deflect away from FF/FGs issues by saying look at SF or look up North

The 18 year old parents were / are in the IRA. Unfortunately the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they are continuing the family tradition of criminality.

Basically, they have the IRA's blessing to operate up North now since Jock was killed. In return Brady's lot had witnesses intimidated by MTK aligned Dublin gangsters.

Why does the IRA's blessing matter. Have they got the PSNI's blessing as well? Basically, these are just criminals.

That's some allegation with no proof at all

Taking criminals word on things now are we?

All the players in this are criminals.

Also, it was the Hutch account on Twitter that highlighted these links to SF. The gangs already know who she is.

And that must be very scary for her as she would obviously be a target. Fair play to her for trying to make a positive contribution to her local community despite who she is related to and could have gone down the crime route. She deserves our admiration for her bravery to stick her head above the parapet. Whats wrong with you that you can't see that?

Why does the IRA's blessing matter. Have they got the PSNI's blessing as well? Basically, these are just criminals.

They are all criminals and lets face it a drug dealer is gonna be more afraid of the likes of Jock and Storey than the PSNI.

Would you support them if you knew that they supported heroin dealers?

But they don't, do they?

• Advertisement

They are all criminals and lets face it a drug dealer is gonna be more afraid of the likes of Jock and Storey than the PSNI.

What, they are afraid of a dead man? |From what I have seen about those gangs are that they are a vicious lot and afraid of no one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

And that must be very scary for her as she would obviously be a target. Fair play to her for trying to make a positive contribution to her local community despite who she is related to and could have gone down the crime route. She deserves our admiration for her bravery to stick her head above the parapet. Whats wrong with you that you can't see that?

Is she a sister of Lynn Boylan - SF senator and wife of Eoin ‘Harry Potter’ O’Broin?

The problem here is that MTK have gotten the VIP treatment up North while MLD is saying the same people are the scourge of inner city communities down South.

Obviously it could be pure coincidence but since the Hutches made these claims on Twitter the Finucances have gone on to represent two MTK aligned people one being the leader of the Crumlin side of the Crumlin / Drimnagh feud in which 25 were killed. And MTK gang members have been arrested for witness intimidation in the Brady trial, a man who happens to be part of a criminal gang consisting of well known Republicans.

What, they are afraid of a dead man? |From what I have seen about those gangs are that they are a vicious lot and afraid of no one.

That's why i said "the likes of". I've no idea who collects their taxes now.

Is she a sister of Lynn Boylan - SF senator and wife of Eoin ‘Harry Potter’ O’Broin?

I don't think so. Lynn Boylan is from Tallaght I think.

But they don't, do they?

Do you think the Kinahan Cartel are heroin dealers?

The problem here is that MTK have gotten the VIP treatment up North while MLD is saying the same people are the scourge of inner city communities down South.

I would have thought that the VIP treatment up North was for Frampton, Conlan and Barnes who are local lads who have brought big fights to Belfast.

Obviously it could be pure coincidence but since the Hutches made these claims on Twitter the Finucances have gone on to represent two MTK aligned people one being the leader of the Crumlin side of the Crumlin / Drimnagh feud in which 25 were killed. And MTK gang members have been arrested for witness intimidation in the Brady trial, a man who happens to be part of a criminal gang consisting of well known Republicans.

A bit of detail here please? Who are the two criminals they represented? and who was arrested for witness intimidation if the Brady trial and what criminal gang did he belong to?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,930 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Interesting theory. Not only are the PSNI ignoring a drug dealing empire they are ignoring control of that empire by two men (one dead) but you know all about it?

Definitely a failed state.

Do you think the Kinahan Cartel are heroin dealers?

Yes. I don't see the connection to Sinn Fein or Finucane.

• Advertisement

Yes. I don't see the connection to Sinn Fein or Finucane.

Apart from the letter that John Finucane wrote on their behalf?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement