Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Interesting theory. Not only are the PSNI ignoring a drug dealing empire they are ignoring control of that empire by two men (one dead) but you know all about it?

Definitely a failed state.

Are we pretending that the IRA didn't control Nationalist communities up North now?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,930 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

jh79 wrote: »
    Are we pretending that the IRA didn't control Nationalist communities up North now?

Are we pretending the PSNI don't know about serious criminality that you do seem to know all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

blanch152 wrote: »
    There is a lot of that around. Francie only voted for them for the first time in the last election too. I think Bowie was as well another first-time voter.

You may have noticed that FFG vote collapsed blanch, indeed the Shinners overtook FG seat wise - and won the same amount of seats as FF did.

There's no rocket science qualifications needed to work out that the Shinners votes did indeed come from many who had voted for them for the first time.

Going by your posts since Feb, it's obvious your arse is still red raw from it too, which is fcuking hilarious to be completely honest. :D

It's stomach churning that FG TD Neale Richmond is front and centre of the latest smear campaign echoing a Tory MP, whose words had a deadly impact. More sinister that it is the son of the dead man mentioned here. Shocking.

The naming of 20 people by Dr Ian Paisley in the British House of Commons, whom he claimed under parliamentary privilege were involved in paramilitary violence, including the dreadful massacre at Kingsmill in 1976, is an act of gross irresponsibility which may result in an attack on some or all of these men.

On February 12th, 1989, Mr Pat Finucane, a Belfast solicitor, was murdered shortly after Mr Douglas Hogg, the then agricultural minister in the Conservative government in Britain, stated that "some solicitors in Northern Ireland were sympathetic to the IRA."

jm08 wrote: »
    I would have thought that the VIP treatment up North was for Frampton, Conlan and Barnes who are local lads who have brought big fights to Belfast.

A bit of detail here please? Who are the two criminals they represented? and who was arrested for witness intimidation if the Brady trial and what criminal gang did he belong to?

Conlan who claims to be anti drugs yet works for one of Europes biggest drug dealers? An organisation that has made more money from criminality than even the IRA.

I didn't say two criminals, i said 2 people aligned to MTK. Frampton and Fat Freddy are the two. Fat Freddy is 1st cousin of Byrne who was killed in the Recency hit.

Brady is aligned to a provo family. Initials are O'C. They are named in the gangland thread.
    Those arrested for intimidation were arrested in prison and are known MTK gang member. The post i quoted from the gangland thread named them.

• Advertisement

It's stomach churning that FG TD Neale Richmond is front and centre of the latest smear campaign echoing a Tory MP, whose words had a deadly impact. More sinister that it is the son of the dead man mentioned here. Shocking.

The irony if true is that Cancer is rumoured to be protected by Mi5 due to his links to Afghanistan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

The Finucanes are also representing Fat Freddy in his appeal for the murder of Daithi Douglas.

That would be Michael Finucane then (of Capel Street), not the MP, John Finucane? Michael Finucane is a Board member of the Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission (Commission Members must be approved through resolutions of both Houses of the Oireachtas and are then formally appointed by President Michael D. Higgins.)

The three-judge court heard that Michael Finucane Solicitors will come on record for Thompson, who originally gave his notice of appeal by himself from prison. Free legal aid was granted to Michael Finucane Solicitor in the matter, which will be listed to fix a date once grounds for appeal have been submitted.

Looks like Michael Finucane was appointed by Free Legal Aid.

Some interesting posts in the Gangland Thread on the links between SF and the Kinnahans

And I'd say they are all bull****.

Are we pretending the PSNI don't know about serious criminality that you do seem to know all about?

C'mon Francie, serious criminality is always happening. Knowing about it is one thing, achieving convictions and stopping a criminal gang is much more complicated

MTK and their links to drugs is common knowledge.Doesn't seem to be a problem for SF though.

Hey...you are using a thread on boards as a 'source'. You have enough problems without worrying about others. :)

Hey...you are using a thread on boards as a 'source'. You have enough problems without worrying about others. :)

No. The links to SF are there for everyone to see. Wether there is a certain narrative to these links is the question.

Out of interest do you think MTK should of been given the red carpet treatment given what MLD said about the Kinnehan crime gang?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5537819/sinn-fein-mary-lou-mcdonald-impact-kinahans-society/

• Advertisement

No. The links to SF are there for everyone to see. Wether there is a certain narrative to these links is the question.

Out of interest do you think MTK should of been given the red carpet treatment given what MLD said about the Kinnehan crime gang?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5537819/sinn-fein-mary-lou-mcdonald-impact-kinahans-society/

What does red carpet treatment mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

First of all that link does not work and secondly, just because it is posted on here several times doesn't mean that it is true.

Again?? Seems the papers are always misquoting unfortunate Sinn Feiners. Baffling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

And that must be very scary for her as she would obviously be a target. Fair play to her for trying to make a positive contribution to her local community despite who she is related to and could have gone down the crime route. She deserves our admiration for her bravery to stick her head above the parapet. Whats wrong with you that you can't see that?

Dont see much difference

Truthvader wrote: »
    Again?? Seems the papers are always misquoting unfortunate Sinn Feiners. Baffling

The link didn't work. It said nothing.

What does red carpet treatment mean?

They can't hold an event here not even Katie Taylor can fight in the Republic yet MTK get pictured with every prominent member of SF in Belfast. MLD even got a few photos in but then writes that about Conlons employers.

They can't hold an event here not even Katie Taylor can fight in the Republic yet MTK get pictured with every prominent member of SF in Belfast. MLD even got a few photos in but then writes that about Conlons employers.
    Can you show us the prevalence of this or is this taken from the gangland thread?

Can you show us the prevalence of this or is this taken from the gangland thread?

The prevalence of what?

The prevalence of what?
    They can't hold an event here not even Katie Taylor can fight in the Republic yet MTK get pictured with every prominent member of SF in Belfast.

Surely there should be loads of photos of EVERY prominent SF member in Belfast. That is gonna be quite a few pics.

Surely there should be loads of photos of EVERY prominent SF member in Belfast. That is gonna be quite a few pics.

Depends on the bar set for prominent. MON, the cousin, the mayor and MLD all had their pictures taken. All on google.

So do you think MTK should be allowed fight in NI? Should they be allowed to fight in the Republic?

Did Neale Richmond support the appointment of Michael Finucane (free legal aid solicitor of Fat Freddy) to The Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission in the Oireachtas vote?

The red carpet treatment in Belfast was for Michael Conlan and all the local boxers.

• Advertisement

Is my exaggeration really important here?

Should SF promote MTK fighters or not? Should MTK be banned from fighting in the Republic but not in the North?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I came from a nationalist area - they didnt control where I came from. are you pretending they did?

Is my exaggeration really important here?

Should SF promote MTK fighters or not? Should MTK be banned from fighting in the Republic but not in the North?

Have you seen these photos yourself jh79? Or did somebody tell you they exist?

Are the boxers all crims too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

maccored wrote: »
    I came from a nationalist area - they didnt control where I came from. are you pretending they did?

Do you not know people on boards who want nothing to do with the 6 counties know everything that goes on in every area

Have you seen these photos yourself jh79? Or did somebody tell you they exist?

Are the boxers all crims too?

The photos were shared by SF on twitter as far as i remember. All over twitter tonight. Goggle Conlan and SF you'll see them.

Can you answer my questions, should MTK be allowed hold fights in NI ? Should they be allowed fight in Ireland?

maccored wrote: »

Did punishment beatings occur in your area?

The photos were shared by SF on twitter as far as i remember. All over twitter tonight. Goggle Conlan and SF you'll see them.

Can you answer my questions, should MTK be allowed hold fights in NI ? Should they be allowed fight in Ireland?

Ok...googled 'Conlan and SF'...which photo should I be looking at?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Conlan+and+SF&sxsrf=ALeKk03VCIsMy7RDTvrX8ih7XzMTG4YTRQ:1602534170541&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinuOb_8K_sAhU-XRUIHRD6DN4Q_AUoAnoECAsQBA&biw=1086&bih=516#imgrc=JTr3k9gwpZiuAM

I don't think MTK should be allowed promote fights if they are criminals, no.

That doesn't make the boxers criminals or anybody caught n a photo with one of them.

This is the fight that was organised last year as part of the Feile Festival in West Belfast?

You seem to have gone very quite on the Fat Freddy connection and that Michael Finucane was assigned by Legal Aid to his case. Michael Finucane won't be making his fortune on those legal fees! What are your thought on the Oireactas appointment of Finucane? Do you know how Leo and Neale voted?

Ok...googled 'Conlan and SF'...which photo should I be looking at?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Conlan+and+SF&sxsrf=ALeKk03VCIsMy7RDTvrX8ih7XzMTG4YTRQ:1602534170541&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinuOb_8K_sAhU-XRUIHRD6DN4Q_AUoAnoECAsQBA&biw=1086&bih=516#imgrc=JTr3k9gwpZiuAM

I don't think MTK should be allowed promote fights if they are criminals, no.

That doesn't make the boxers criminals or anybody caught n a photo with one of them.

No but it does make Conlan a hypocrite given he claims to be anti drugs.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Nx2THPRwtEhqLzDo8

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Did punishment beatings occur in your area?

They occur here in Dundalk and many places in Dublin and I'm sure any major city in Ireland.

Is it all the Ra?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement